Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Add to this page!
This game is titled Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors in North America and Kyoukugen Dasshutsu 9 Jikan 9 nin 9 no Tobira: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors in Japan.
Use the following paths to view the corresponding ending.
tpemag iifina islycugn bsv, oaiwm
- Knife: Take Door 5, 7, 6. Alternately, take Door 4, 7, 6.
- Axe: Take Door 5, 8, 1. Alternatively, take Door 4, 8, 1.
- Sub: For the third door, choose Door 2. Choosing Door 3 as your second choice will automatically force you into the Sub Ending.
- Coffin: Take Door 4, 7, 1. However, going through the Doors is not enough. You must accept the bookmark, inquire about Ice-9 and Alice, and examine "Zero." Note: By doing the True ending, you will also get this ending because all that occurs here is exactly what occurs in the True Ending, albeit not finished.
- Safe: Take Door 5, 8, 6. Note: Required for True Ending.
- True Ending: Take Door 4, 7, 1. In addition to doing all that is required to get the Coffin Ending, you must also must have gotten the Safe ending as well as playing with memories.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding preview, which will guide you along the path for the True ending.
- Preview A: Complete the game with the Safe ending.
- Preview B: Complete the game with the True or Coffin endings.
Complete all of the alternate endings.
Memories Of Escape option
Successfully complete the game. Select "Memories Of Escape" to replay previously completed rooms.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs