Obscure 2 (PC)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Obscure: The Aftermath in North America and Obscure 2 in Europe.
Complete the listed task to unlock the search for the "Obscure 2 (PC)" game hub. Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- 6 feet under: Jedidiah won't make any more trouble.
- Amy! Where's my car?: Find Corey's car and get to the hospital.
- Amy's rescue: Find Amy at the Fallcreek dam.
- Back to the drawing board: Get to the main yard at Leafmore.
- Easy opening: Open a chest.
- Electrifying: Recharge electric weapons 10 times.
- Fully equipped: Obtain every available weapon during a game.
- Hypoglycemia: Consume 10 energy drinks.
- It's over!: Finish the game.
- Nightmares: Over-consumption of tea is not recommended.
- No help in sight: Go through the hospital.
- One hell of a night: Go to the Delta Theta Gamma party.
- Poor Jun: Find Jun.
- Sampling: Prepare a serum, an improved serum and a powerful serum.
- Selfless: Heal a teammate 10 times.
- The keys to success: Open all of the chests.
- Turtle Island: Get to Jedidiah's house.
- Valhalla, here I come!: Find Sven.
- Where did they all go?: Meet up with Kenny and Amy at the Delta Theta Gamma party.
Hacking the door outside of the Delta-Theta-Gamma Party
Use the code "MOZART" to get in while playing as Mei. This will be the first door you discover. To find it, have Mei search with the decryption device.
Hacking the door to get to Jun
Use the code "FREUD" to open the door and get to Jun. This will be the second door you discover.
Hacking the computer for dynamite ingredients
Use the code "EINSTEIN" to hack into the computer and get the ingredients for dynamite. Note: When you break the soda machine in the basement (first level) of the hospital, keep the soda. It is the last ingredient you will need.
The code to the safe is "1873". You can find it on the desk in the room you enter from the window. Examine it closely with the woman.
Delta Beta frat house code
The code to unlock the door at the top of the stairs in the Delta Beta frat house is "PICASSO".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs