Odoru Made in Wario
This game is titled WarioWare: Smooth Moves in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Odoru Made in Wario in Japan.
Movie Theatre mode
Play Wario's stage.
Complete at least twenty games in a row in Thrilling mode.
Temple Of Form
Play at one Microgame.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Minigame on the map screen.
- Balloon Trip: Complete Dr Crygor's workout stage.
- Block Star: Complete Young Cricket's Microgames.
- Can Shooter: Complete Ashley's Microgames.
- Pyoro S: Play all Microgames for every character.
- Tortoise & Hare: Complete Orbulon's Microgames.
- Tower Tennis: Complete Kat and Ana's Microgames.
Complete Tiny Wario's stage in single player mode to unlock the "Multi" option at the main menu. Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding game on the Multi
- Balloon: Play a game of Lifeline.
- Bomb: Play a game of Survival.
- Bungee Buddies: Play a game of Star Nose.
- Darts: Available at start.
- Lifeline: Play a game of Bomb.
- Star Nose: Play a game of Darts.
- Survival: Available at start.
Successfully complete story mode with the following conditions to unlock the corresponding building.
- All Mixed Up Building: Successfully complete the Tiny Wario stage. This building has random Microgames.
- Super Hard Building: Get at least 30 points in the All Mixed Up Building. This building is very fast.
- Sudden Death Building: Get at least 20 points in the Super Hard Building. This building only allows one life.
- Thrilling: Get at least 10 points in the Sudden Death Building. This building does not have Form cards.
Control title screen
Hold the Wiimote towards the title screen, with the buttons facing the screen. Wave it back and forth and you can make little images appear. Move the pointer on Wario's mustache and you can pull it.
Diamond City map
Zoom in on the Diamond City map by pressing Plus and you can find these:
- Tourist Info Island
- Location: Top right corner
- You can hear floating voices that are supposed to be calming.
- Tourist Info
- Location: Top left corner
- Says that you can see tomorrow from there.
- Form Thoughts
- Location: Bottom left
- Lists the form baton basics learned at the beginning of the game.
- Town Bulletin Board
- Location: Bottom Middle
- Random posts from characters. The characters perform little animations. For example, with Wario his pants fall down.
Beep car horn
While driving the car in the Boss level in the samurai house, you can beep the horn by pressing A or B.
There is a landing point every 1,000 yards that you will get bonus points for reaching. The points awarded are 100 points for 1,000 yards, 200 points for 2,000 yards, etc. When you get within 50 yards of a landing point, the man on the balloon will automatically steer himself towards it. Use this as a chance to rest your arms until he takes flight again.
Tortoise & Hare
You will be instructed to play this game with the controller pose "The Diner (B)", but this is wrong. It actually works better if you point the controllers outward like a reverse "The Diner (C)", and hold the controllers to your sides instead of in front of you. Basically, look at the way the bunny holds the flags and pose as if you were actually holding those flags. Also, it registers the angle the controller is tilted at; not how high or low you hold it, and it is a bit slow to react.
When you lose in any level, keep training in the "Temple Of Form". Play that microgame many times until you get it.
Super Paper Mario reference
Go to the Temple Of Form and play the Pop The Balloon game. On level 3 the balloon is a Peachy Peach from Super Paper Mario.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs