Orcs Must Die! (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Easy "Great Balls of Fire!" achievement
PC Play the "Chokepoint" map with Tar Traps, Barricades and the Flame Bracer. Having the Ice Trap to group enemies is also useful. Create a small labyrinth on the bridge. On either side of the bridge, make a line of two barricades. Place Tar Traps in the center section. Choose the Elemental Weaver to eventually can get damage over time for your Fireblast and cheaper spell cost. Keep blasting fireballs at the center of the orc packs and as you earn more money, keep extending the "labyrinth" with barricades and Tar Traps. If you do not need to build but need mana between waves, run to get more from the portal. PC Play the "Chokepoint" under the Apprentice difficulty setting. Have Tar Traps, Flame Bracers, and Mana Well. Use the Elemental Weaver and get Mana Conservation and Firestorm. The bridge is wide enough to take a full fireball hit. Cover the bridge in Tar Traps, starting with horizontal rows. When you have about six in two rows, build a Mana Well to help recharge the Flame Bracers. As you earn money, build fifteen Tar Traps and four Mana Wells. This will allow you to constantly throw fireballs and kill everything. If a few orcs get across the tar, lure them at close range until your final fireballs are charged. If all single enemies are killed with fireballs, the achievement will be earned during round 7.
Easy "In your Face!" achievement
PC Play the "Double Trouble" DLC level. Stand in an entry room and wait until the orcs get halfway through it. Then, shoot all six acid pots, and shoot them again after they respawn. This should kill almost all the orcs. Set up your kill zones in the stairwell hallways, then regularly return to an entry room to shoot all the acid pots down again to kill any accumulated orcs. The achievement will be earned within six waves.
lpto, tw rpr,
Easy "No Traps for You!" achievement
PC Play the "Chokepoint" map under the Apprentice difficulty setting. Load your bar with both the Guardians and all the weapons. Use the Steel Weaver to upgrade the Guardians. Drop plenty of Archers on the balconies and place a few Paladins at the front of the bridge. Use any desired weapons to help the Guardians (for example, the Lightning Ring or the Alchemist Satchel for crowd control).
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Dead Orc = Good Orc (5 points): Kill 1,000 orcs.
- Member: 30k Club (20 points): Kill 30,000 orcs.
- Defender (5 points): Complete Act 1.
- Keepmaster (10 points): Complete Act 2.
- Master War Mage (20 points): Complete Act 3.
- Legendary War Mage (35 points): Complete the campaign on Nightmare mode.
- Ultimate War Mage (35 points): Earn 5 skulls on every level on War Mage difficulty.
- Skin of your Teeth (10 points): Win a level with 1 rift point left.
- Who Wants Pancakes? (20 points): Get 50 kills with the rolling log in one level.
- Pow! Pow! (10 points): Get 50 kills with explosive barrels on one level.
- Giblet Storm! (20 points): Gib more than 200 enemies on one level.
- Lights Out! (10 points): Get 20 chandelier kills in one level.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- Orcs Must Die! Logo Tee: Complete Act 1 of Orcs Must Die!
- Orcs Must Die! Skull hat: Kill 1,000 enemies in Orcs Must Die!
Strategy guides from GameFAQs