Pajama Sam: You Are What You Eat from Your Head to Your Feet (PC)
Add to this page!
Alternate ending sequence
Collect all cookie box tops to view an alternate ending
seiw, v bwchygptn
Created by Lingyan203.
The following mistakes in the game's continuity can be seen.
- When Sam first gets the super plunger, it stretches from Sam to Paper, about five feet. Later when Sam uses it on Granny Smithe, it moves about a foot.
- If you get the B.C.S. book before the library card or the photo, the librarian will place it on her desk, about an inch away from the edge. However if you click on a book it shows a mini-movie of Sam talking to the librarian, and the book is about five inches away from the edge.
- Sam rides the Gondola to the ski place. But when he skis down the hill and goes back up, the Gondola is back, yet no one has moved it.
- When Sam and Sprinkle enter the Heart, they squeeze through the tube. But once inside and at their destinations (Muscle Beach, the Bluburbs, and the Foothills), they fit into the tubes without squeezing them.
- The bell game changes. If Pierre Le Pan is trapped in the prize booth, the bell is very tall. But if he's on the Ferris wheel, the bell actually is shorter, yet the thing that hits it seems to stop in the same place when Sam hits it with the hammer.
The following factual errors can be seen.
- The foods at the peace conference are not in their "place" in the actual food pyramid. Pierre Le Pan should be at the bottom of the triangle, and above him on the left should be Florette, on the right, Granny Smithe, above them should be Chuck Cheddar on the left, and #47 on the right, and at the top should be the Lollipop.
The Gondola has no switches, so how could Sam control it?
When Sam asks the Forman about his straw hat, he thinks the Forman is a delegate, yet the Forman has a mustache, and he looks nothing like #47 (on the list), yet Sam still asks him if he is a delegate.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs