Payday 2 (PC)
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Payday 2 (PC)". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- Afraid of the Dark : On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, while doing plan B, do not let law enforcers pull the power.
- Armed and Dangerous : Reach reputation level 50.
- Armed to the Teeth : Modify a weapon for the first time.
- Bang for the Buck : Kill 10 Bulldozers using any shotgun and 000 buckshot ammo. Unlocks the Long Barrel for the Street Sweeper shotgun, "Steven" mask, "Sparks" material and "Chief" pattern.
- Big Deal : On day 2 of the Framing Frame job, trade 9 paintings.
- Bullet Dodger : In the Street escape, complete the escape without killing any enemy snipers.
- Cancelling Santa's Christmas : Complete the White Xmas job on the Very Hard difficulty. Unlocks the "Krampus" mask.
- Cappuccino to Go, Please : In the Cafe escape, secure all loot and escape within 30 seconds of the escape van arriving.
- Career Criminal : Reach reputation level 75.
- Caribbean Pirate: On day 2 of the Rat job, bring additional meth bags to the trade, but steal your payment instead. (Video)
- Christmas Came Early : Equip the Interceptor 45 pistol. Celebrating Halloween, you can now unlock the Interceptor 45 pistol by simply joining the PAYDAY 2 Official Group on Steam.
- Claustrophobia : Complete the White Xmas job on the OVERKILL difficulty. Unlocks the "Mechanical Santa" mask.
- Clay Pigeon Shooting : Kill 10 snipers using any shotgun and flechette ammo. Unlocks the Long Barrel for the Raven shotgun, "Clint" mask, "Leaf" material and "Monkey Skull" pattern.
- Coming in Hot : On day 1 of the Watchdogs job, don't let the cops shoot and destroy the escape vehicle.
- Diamonds are Forever: In the Jewelry store job, steal and secure 4 bags without the escape car leaving the first time. (Video)
- Doctor Fantastic: On day 2 of the Big Oil job, complete the heist with the first engine being correct. (Video)
- Everyday I’m Shovelin' : On the Night Club heist, kill 25 law enforcers using your shovel. Unlocks the Short Barrel for the Raven shotgun.
- F in Chemistry : On day 1 of the Rat job, blow up the lab.
- Fifth Nightmare : This is a secret achievement. It is only obtainable during the Annual Halloween Event!
- First Nightmare : This is a secret achievement. It is only obtainable during the Annual Halloween Event!
- Fish A.I. : On day 2 of the Watchdogs job, throw a loot bag into the sea, hoping fish move away as it gets near.
- Four Monkeys : In the Rats job, complete the heist while you and your four man crew are wearing one different "Shotgun Pack" mask each on OVERKILL difficulty or above.
- Fourth Nightmare : This is a secret achievement. It is only obtainable during the Annual Halloween Event!
- From Russia With Love : While wearing the “Mark” mask, finish 25 of Vlad’s jobs on the OVERKILL difficulty or above.
- Full Measure : On day 1 of the Rats job, cook and secure 7 bags worth of meth without blowing up the lab on the OVERKILL difficulty or above.
- Fully Loaded : Own 9 weapons.
- Going Places : Gain $1.000.000 in total spendable cash.
- Guessing Game: On day 2 of the Firestarter job, complete the heist in stealth without hacking the computer. (Video)
- Guilty of Crime : Reach reputation level 10.
- How Do You Like Me Now? : Equip an armor for the first time.
- I Am the One Who Knocks : On day 1 of the Rats job, cook 3 bags worth of meth without letting any law enforcer enter the house.
- I got it, I got It!: Catch a bag mid-air. (Video)
- I Knew What I Did Was Wrong: On day 1 of the Big Oil job, enter the basement, open the ATM machines and take the loot. (Video)
- I Wasn't Even There!: On day 3 of the Framing Frame job, send the gold by zip-line without ever tripping the alarm. (Video)
- I'm a Healer-Tank-Damage-Dealer : Spend 10 skill points in each skill tree.
- I'm Going All-in!: In the Nightclub job, put a bag filled with money on the poker table. (Video)
- Impossible, It Can't Be. Is it? : Secure the rare Almir's Toast. (Video)
- It’s Alive! IT’S ALIVE! : While wearing the “Frank” mask from the Halloween event, get electrocuted or tased by a Taser 25 times.
- King of the Hill : In the Park escape, ensure that no law enforcement enters the park before the escape van arrives.
- Knock, Knock : Kill 50 Shields using any shotgun and slug ammo. Unlocks the Collapsed Stock for the M1014 shotgun.
- Let's do Th...: In the Ukranian job, complete the heist within 35 seconds. (Video)
- Like an Angry Bear! : Equip the "Mark" mask. Celebrating 2 years of heists, you can now unlock the "Mark" mask by simply joining the PAYDAY 2 Official Group on Steam.
- Like Turkeys Voting for an Early Christmas : Complete the White Xmas job on the Death Wish difficulty.
- Lock, Stock & Eight Smoking Barrels : Own every Shotgun. Unlocks the Flip-up Sight for the Raven shotgun.
- Lord of War: On day 1 of the Firestarter job, steal all the weapons from the hangar. (Video)
- Man of Iron : Equip the Improved Combined Tactical Vest.
- Masked Villain : Modify a mask for the first time.
- Most Wanted : Reach reputation level 100.
- No Heist for Old Men : Complete any heist in stealth with a silenced Locomotive 12G shotgun equipped. Unlocks the Suppressed Barrel for the Street Sweeper shotgun, "Rutger" mask, "Banana Peel" material and "Banana" pattern.
- No One Can Hear You Scream : While wearing the “Venomorph” mask from the Halloween event, silently kill 50 enemies using only melee. (Video)
- No One Cared Who I Was... : Until I put on the mask.
- No Turning Back : Complete your first job.
- Painting Yourself Into a Corner : On day 1 of the Framing Frame job, steal all sold paintings without being seen. (Video)
- Police Brutality : Beat a Shield to death using the Telescopic Baton.
- Pump-Action : While wearing the “Pumpkin” mask from the Halloween event, kill 666 enemies using only shotguns.
- Riders On the Snowstorm : In the White Xmas job, complete the heist on the Death Wish difficulty while each crew member wear a different "2014 Xmas" mask each. Unlocks the "Almir's Beard" mask. (Video)
- Second Nightmare : This is a secret achievement. It is only obtainable during the Annual Halloween Event!
- Seven Eleven : Get 7 enemy headshot kills within 11 seconds using any shotgun. Unlocks the Short Barrel for the M1014 shotgun, “John” mask, “Explosive” material and “Terror” pattern.
- Shock and Awe : Hit 4 enemies simultaneously using any shotgun and HE rounds. Unlocks the Solid Stock for the M1014 shotgun.
- Shoot the Glass! : In the Mallcrasher job, destroy all windows in the mall.
- Short Fuse: On day 3 of the Rat job, get away with 7 bags without defusing any bombs. (Video)
- Shotgun 101 : Kill at least 50 enemies and get 101% accuracy or above using any shotgun. Unlocks the Long Barrel for the M1014 shotgun.
- Smooth Criminal : Reach reputation level 25.
- Spend Money to Make Money : Spend $1.000.000 in total cash.
- Stealing Christmas : Complete the White Xmas job on the Hard difficulty. Unlocks the "Strinch" mask.
- Swing Dancing : Complete any single day of a job, killing at least 50 enemies using only your melee weapon.
- The First Line : On day 3 of the Firestarter job, find the rare hockey poster of the OVERKILL hockey team.
- The Pumpkin King Made Me Do It! : Kill 666 enemies using only the Interceptor 45 pistol.
- They See Me Baggin', They Hatin' : On the Garage escape, get away with 8 bags.
- Third Nightmare : This is a secret achievement. It is only obtainable during the Annual Halloween Event!
- Tip the Scales : In the safe house, find the hidden basement.
- Vlad's Little Helpers : Complete the White Xmas job on the Normal difficulty. Unlocks the "Mrs. Claus" mask.
- Weapon Collector : Own 18 weapons.
- Witch Doctor : While wearing the “Witch” mask from the Halloween event, revive 50 crew members.
- Would You Like Your Receipt? : Buy a weapon for the first time.
- Yeah He's a Gold Digger : In the Four Stores job, find a gold bar in a safe.
- You Gotta Start Somewhere : Reach reputation level 5.
- You Shall Not Pass! : In the Overpass escape, don't let the cops set foot on the bridge before you can escape.
Renaming guns or masks
Enter your inventory and find a gun or mask to rename. Select the gun's or mask's name above its stats, then rename it.
Easy "Affordable Healthcare" achievement
PC Enter Crime.net Offline and choose any contract in which you start masked; for example, any of Hector's contracts (Watchdogs, Firestarter, Rats) or Elephant's contracts (Big Oil, Framing Frame, Election Day), any Transport Heist, or Shadow Raid. If possible, respec to have access to two medibags to speed up the process. Begin the game, place the medibag(s) on the floor, then return to the main menu and select "Restart". Repeat the process until the achievement has been earned.
Easy "Are You Kidding Me?" achievement
PC Play the "Train Heist" level in stealth under the Hard or higher difficulty setting. There is a chance that a Bulldozer will be hiding in one of the vaults. If you drill that vault in stealth and find a Bulldozer, he will not detect you or raise the alarm. You can then kill him with a single knife stab.
PC Have ECM Feedback Ace (Ghost Tier 6) and other skills that will increase your damage with melee attacks or against special units, such as Pumping Iron Ace (Enforcer Tier 2), Spotter Basic (Mastermind Tier 3), Cleaner Basic (Ghost Tier 2) and Berserker Basic (Enforcer Tier 4). Also consider having the Enforcer Tier 5 bonus (+5% damage) or the Technician Tier 4 bonus (+25% damage to headshots). Then, play any heist under the Hard or higher difficulty setting. A non stealth heist such as Transport: Park or Rats is recommended. Wait for a Green Bulldozer to spawn, then clear his surroundings. Plant an ECM, activate the feedback, and shoot him until both his faceplate and his protective glass are broken. Next, charge your melee attack (the Trautmann Knife recommended) release it, aiming at his face. Step backwards to charge a new attack and repeat the procedure until it dies. Usually two charged melee attacks will be required to complete the task.
Easy "Becoming Infamous" achievement
PC Reach level 100 and select the "Infamy" option. You will need at least $200 million in your offshore bank account, and everything will be reset.
Easy "Clay Pigeon Shooting" achievement
PC Use a shotgun with equipped flechette ammunition. The ammo can be found in the modding menu of any shotgun. Play the "Night Club" mission under the normal difficulty setting with a friend. Camp in the room upstairs behind the DJ table, as snipers will spawn in the house on the other side. The police will come through the windows occasionally. When you hear an announcement about snipers, be ready to shoot them quickly.
PC Play the Hotline Miami DLC under the Overkill difficulty setting. There are up to seven snipers that spawn around the Kommisar's vault, and they re-appear quickly. The ones that spawn behind the door that you open with three C4s respawn faster than the rest. Additionally, the snipers are relatively close compared to other heists, making them easier to hit them with Flechette ammo.
Easy "Dead Presents" achievement
Complete the heist in stealth mode because triggering the alarm makes it impossible to bag any corpses. Purchase the Body Bags asset in the pre-game lobby if you are playing solo. After assaulting the bank, destroying the cameras, killing the guards, answering the pagers and pacifying the civilians, bag two guards and two random civilians. Place the body bags under the Christmas tree at the front of the vault or behind the teller.
Easy "Didn't See That Coming Did You?" achievement
PC After installing the Gage Sniper Pack DLC, you will have access to the Rattlesnake, R93, and Thanatos .50 Cal sniper rifles. Choose a heist where you can buy a vantage point and get the zipline (Rats Day 1, any Bank Heist, Firestarter Day 3, Framing Frames Day 3, or The Big Bank). During the heist, keep in mind that civilians do not count as enemies but guards do. The achievement is earned easiest when done alone, under the Normal difficulty, and on any non-pro Bank Heist. You can bring an AI with you to give the police more targets to shoot. Arm yourself with the Rattlesnake or R93 and equip a laser. You cannot scope while on the zipline. The aim is not directly in the middle while on it, and will be slightly adjusted to the top left of center. Using the laser will help you pinpoint that location much easier. It is more difficult to get kills on the way down to the bank from the zipline. The zipline back up to the vantage point is much slower, so you can get more kills in that area. Repeat going up and down the zipline until you get ten kills.
Easy "Fifth Nightmare" achievement
PC Complete the Safe House Nightmare in Deathwish difficulty. The Safe House Nightmare is only available during the Halloween Event. The Titandozers spawn rate is very fast, and its KSP damage output is extremely dangerous. To do this safely, use the fact that Titandozers only shoot at you if you have them in your field of view. Only Cloakers can kill you if you do not pay attention to them. Note: Cloakers will not attack if you are playing solo, with no human or CPU players. Start the drill, remain in a corner near by, look down at your feet and only look up when a Cloaker gets near. For safety, bring two fully evolved ECMs with feedback that are activated when dealing with Cloakers. Your objective is to drill the vault and get the four money bags of money. Ignore the safes in the side room. After the vault has been drilled, have each player collect a bag then go to the ground floor. Secure the loot then escape to complete the heist.
Easy "First Nightmare" achievement
PC You must find all four "baby" masks on the ground floor of the Safe House Nightmare under the Normal difficulty setting. The Safe House Nightmare is only available during the Halloween Event. Your objective is to drill the vault and get the four money bags of money. Ignore the safes in the side room. The Headless Bulldozers are not a serious threat as only one spawns approximately every minute and is fairly easy to kill with a Thanatos .50 cal. After the vault has been drilled, have each player collect a bag then go to the ground floor. Secure the loot then search for the baby masks. The Titandozers cannot follow you but Cloakers can.
Easy "Fourth Nightmare" achievement
PC You must find all four "baby" masks on the ground floor of the Safe House Nightmare under the Overkill difficulty setting. The Safe House Nightmare is only available during the Halloween Event. The Titandozers spawn rate is very fast, and its KSP damage output is extremely dangerous. To do this safely, use the fact that Titandozers only shoot at you if you have them in your field of view. Only Cloakers can kill you if you do not pay attention to them. Note: Cloakers will not attack if you are playing solo, with no human or CPU players. Start the drill, remain in a corner near by, look down at your feet and only look up when a Cloaker gets near. For safety, bring two fully evolved ECMs with feedback that are activated when dealing with Cloakers. Your objective is to drill the vault and get the four money bags of money. Ignore the safes in the side room. After the vault has been drilled, have each player collect a bag then go to the ground floor. Secure the loot then search for the baby masks. The Titandozers cannot follow you but Cloakers can.
Easy "Hammertime" achievement
PC Mobsters encountered in the Hotline Miami will not count. Qualifying thugs can only be found in the following maps:
- "Rats": Days 1 to 3 (Mendoza) and Day 2 (Cobras)
- "Firestarter": Day 1 (Mendoza)
- "Big Oil": Day 1 (Overkill MC and Cobras in case of a drug deal)
- "Nightclub": Dmitri's Russian Mafia
Because of the high amount of damage thugs can inflict, invest in the Brother's Keeper (Ace, Fugitive Tier 3) skill. Play solo in Nightclub under the normal difficulty setting. Mask immediately when in front of the club and then kill all thugs inside. When the first police assault is starts, restart the map. Thugs will no longer spawn after the police arrive.
Easy "I Am the One Who Knocks" achievement
PC Having three other players and playing under the Normal difficulty setting is recommended. Always stay outside the house to keep the police focused on you and not try to enter it. Have one player with two Medibags, another player with two Ammobags, another player with two Turrets and the last player with six Trip Mines. Place the mines, turrets and barricades at strategic locations outside the house to keep the police out. Listen carefully to Bain, as he will tell you which ingredient to add for the recipe and indicate where the police will spawn (either the lumber mill, railway bridge or forest next to the road). He will also warn you if the police are climbing the walls or a helicopter is dropping them onto the balcony. To defend the balcony, a player must sprint to the second floor. The heist must be restarted if he says that a cop has successfully entered the house. When cooking begins, have each player cooks one bag. During the cooking process, you and your allies will still have to defend the exterior the house. Only go inside when the next ingredient is known. To learn which ingredient to add, listen carefully to Bain's instructions.
- The correct ingredient is Muriatic Acid if he says one of the following lines.
- Add Muriatic Acid to continue the process !
- Acid, guys, Acid. Get some and pour it in there.
- Ah, OK... Muria, Muriatic Acid. Add more.
- Cooking away fine - needs more Acid though.
- Hm, yeah it is not Caustic Soda... Yeah. It should be Acid. Yep, sure that is it.
- I'm 100% it is Muriatic Acid now. Just add it.
- Looking at this site... Says Acid is used in this step... We got Muriatic, right?
- Mu... Muriatic Acid - we need some more in there.
- OK, so add caustic... No, wait, add acid - Muriatic Acid.
- The correct ingredient is Caustic Soda if he says one of the following lines.
- Add Caustic Soda to continue the process !
- Caustic basic reaction is now added. OK you got any Soda around? Add it.
- Caustic chloride. Says it is liquid form... Wait a minute... Should be Soda, right?
- Caustic Soda - yep, that's it. Go for it.
- I'm 100% it is some Caustic Soda needed here. Drop some in.
- It needs hydrogen chloride, for sure... OK wait, Soda... Yeah, Caustic Soda!
- Says we need club Soda to get this temperature up... Sounds odd. What can you get?
- Try Caustic Soda....Or hydrogen... No no, wait, Soda... Go for that. Yeah.
- I'm just guessing at this point... These internet descriptions are iffy.
- The correct ingredient is Hydrogen Chloride if Bain says one of the following lines.
- Add Hydrogen Chloride to continue the process !
- Caustic Chloride. Says it is some solid form... Wait a... Should be that Hydrogen, right?
- Hydrogen... Is that a gas... Can't be a solid... Says add it. You guys got a gas tank?
- I'm not 100% but I think it is Hydrogen Chloride now. Yep, should be.
- It needs Hydrogen Chloride - for sure.
- It needs Hydrogen Chloride, for sure... No, no wait... Yeah, OK.
- F*ck me, we needed those cooks. I'm going with Chloride.
- F*ck me, we needed those cooks. I'm going with Hydrogen.
- F*ck me, we needed those damn cooks. I'm going with Caustic Soda.
- This site says something else... Chloride Soda Hydrogen mix. I don't know, go for it - something.
Once the bag is done cooking, bring it with you and drop it anywhere outside the house to distract the police. You will earn the achievement or trophy as soon as the third bag is done cooking.
Easy "I Do What I Do Best, I Take Scores" achievement
PC You do not need the DLC unless you have to host the Armored Transport heists. You do not need to complete the same heist fifteen times. You just need to complete them under the Overkill or Death Wish difficulty settings (Downtown, Crossroad, Park, Harbor or Underpass). Additionally, you do not need to be present at the start of the heist. Joining a few seconds before completion will also count towards your total.
Easy "I Will Pass Through Walls" achievement
PC You must complete the entire heist without killing anyone after securing at least six bags. Choose the normal or hard difficulty setting. Travel through the sewers and enter the warehouse from the inner manhole. You will usually find at least one bag of weapons and one or two bags of cocaine in the very first room. Another bag of cocaine can be found in the locker room. There is usually at least one bag of money either in the kitchen or both offices. You can find a crowbar on a crate, immediately next to the locker room exit when entering the main storage area to use to open crates. You should be able to find any remaining bags in that area. Chain ECMs to gain the maximum amount of time to find and secure the bags. If stealth fails, you still have a total of five minutes to secure the bags and escape after detection if everyone in your team has two 30 second ECMs (requires at least ECM Specialist Aced and ECM Overdrive Basic).
Easy "I Will Walk Faceless Among Men" achievement
The four pieces of the samurai armor are in the vault inside the warehouse. To open it, two keycards must be used in less than ten seconds on the readers on either side of the door. Failure to do so will lock the vault permanently. Up to four keycards spawn on the map, at the following locations. The higher the difficulty, the less keycards will spawn.
- Held by the guard watching the camera. Killing this guard will also disable cameras.
- Held by the only worker with a orange suit and yellow hardhat.
- Held by a random patrolling Murkywater mercenary.
- Appear in one of the locker rooms, the kitchen, or offices on the ground level.
Once the vault is opened, secure the pieces immediately, as mercenaries (and cameras if not previously disabled) will be alerted. You may want to wait until all other loot in the warehouse is secured before opening the vault. This can also be completed solo. Collect the keycard from the camera guard and wait for the yellow helmeted worker to enter the warehouse. Hwill regularly takes a break at the location between the trucks and the stairs. Once he is inside and away from a guard's sight, kill him, bag the corpse, and throw the body bag in the sewers. When clear, insert your keycard in the left side reader, run to where you killed the worker, collect the keycard, then run back to the vault and use it on the right side reader.
Easy "The Man With the Golden Gun" achievement
PC Start a bank heist under Death Wish difficulty setting. Purchase the Vantage Point asset. Shoot the Skulldozer that is dropped on the bank roof by a helicopter.
PC Reach Day 2 of Watchdogs on DW with the help of some friends. A Skulldozer usually spawns at the start, guarding the bags along with four shields. Restart the day to keep farming the kills.
Easy "Shotgun 101" achievement
PC Play "Mallcrasher" and do not use your weapons to destroy the mall. Because enemies will appear in tight corridors, it will be easier to make more than two kills with each bullet, which is needed to increase your accuracy past 100%. Even if you miss one or two shots, continue hitting multiple enemies with one bullet alone to compensate.
PC Using any weapon other than shotguns disqualify you. Even throwing a grenade or performing a melee attack (even with a weapon butt from a shotgun) will be a disqualification. Use a build that wields shotguns as both primary and secondary weapons. For your primary weapon, equip the M1014 with HE Rounds. The Shark Teeth Nozzle mod is recommended. HE rounds have a relatively large area of effect, allowing you to quickly regain accuracy in the event of a missed shot. HE rounds are also very efficient with the M1014's fast rate of fire. Use this combination to stagger enemies (including Bulldogs). Note: The Gage Shotgun Pack will be required. As your secondary weapon, use the Locomotive 12G with standard ammo and the Shark Teeth Nozzle, Military Laser Module, Rubber Grip, Extented Mag, Police Shorty Stock and Shell Rack mods. This will be the main weapon used to kill enemies, while the M1014 is used to increase accuracy). Select any map that has tight spaces, such as Rats Day 1, Election Day plan C, Hoxton Breakout Day 2, Hotline Miami Day 2 or any Bank Heist. When playing, start by getting one or two multi-hits with the HE Shotgun before switching to the Locomotive. Regularly swap back to the M1014 to keep your accuracy high, especially after missed shots.
Easy "Murphy's Law" achievement
PC Note: Luck is an important factor in earning this achievement. On Day 1, place the GPS tracker on a truck that has the same company name as another one. To get to where the trucks are parked, chain together ECMs. You now access to the "Plan C", where you must hack the server, plant C4 next to the voting machines, and drill the vault in the bank. To earn the achievement the vault must be empty, which occurs randomly. Repeat the process if this is not the case. The achievement will be earned when a player enters the empty vault.
Easy "No Heist for Old Men" achievement
PC The shotgun silencer "The Silent Killer" is a random card drop weapon mod. You can try farming it on "Jewelry Store" under the normal difficulty setting. Carrying one or two ECMs, rush the store, collect three jewelry bags, and run out in less than a minute. Once obtained, equip the silencer on a Locomotive 12G (secondary shotgun). Complete a stealth heist such as "Jewelry Store" again, under the normal difficulty setting. Complete the stealth without triggering any alarms with the shotgun equipped.
Easy "Public Enemies" achievement
PC Do not sell the "Chuck" mask or you will have to get it back from the cards.
Easy "Second Nightmare" achievement
PC You must find all four "baby" masks on the ground floor of the Safe House Nightmare under the Hard difficulty setting. The Safe House Nightmare is only available during the Halloween Event. Your objective is to drill the vault and get the four money bags of money. Ignore the safes in the side room. The Headless Bulldozers are not a serious threat as only one spawns approximately every 40 seconds and is fairly easy to kill with a Thanatos .50 cal. After the vault has been drilled, have each player collect a bag then go to the ground floor. Secure the loot then search for the baby masks. The Titandozers cannot follow you but Cloakers can.
Easy "Seven Eleven" achievement
PC Headshots with shotguns fired by anyone will qualify. Select Rats Day 2 with the maximum number of players. Cook at least three bags of meth on day one. When doing the deal, have one player remain next to the pickup truck (six targets), another at the entrance of the building where the deal happens (two targets), a third player directly outside the apartment (two targets), and the fourth player enter the apartment and take the intel (between three and five targets). Once taken and everyone is ready, shoot the targets. Your team should be able to get the seven headshots quickly if they all are firing shotguns.
Easy "Shock and Awe" achievement
PC Immediately after spawning in "Rats - Day 3", run in the bus and fire your shotgun with HE rounds to kill the Mendozas. Because the Mendozas are very close to each other, it should be easy to get four simultaneous kills.
Easy "Storage Hunter" achievement
PC Tag the correct truck on Day 1 and get the mission where you have to hack the voting machines. The six storage bins are located in the cages in the left and right halls. They can be opened via keycard or by drilling or sawing the doors. To complete this without stealth, hack the voting machines, open the cages, regroup the six money bags, erase the video recording, and escape. To complete this with stealth,kill the camera operator and the two guards patrolling the upper level. Then, open the shipping crates and hack the four voting machines. If the cages must be opened to check the crates inside, only open those that also contain storage bins because you only have four keycards. Because there are only six storage bins and cages can contain up to three of them at the same time, you probably will not have to use the drill to locate the others. However, if that happens, complete the hacking objective and secure the money bags you already first. If you irremediably detected, chain ECMs together to get enough time to steal and secure the remaining bags. Complete Day 2 to earn the achievement.
Easy "Swing Dancing" achievement
PC Using any other weapon other than your melee weapon will disqualify you. Saws are not considered melee weapons. Select the "Nightclub" map for its size and narrow corridors. Select the normal difficult setting, and have a friend assist you by eliminating snipers and softening enemies for you to finish off. Do not use CPU allies, as they will steal your kills. Have your character have Pumping Iron Ace (Enforcer, Tier 2) and Martial Arts Ace (Ghost Tier 3). You can also consider having Berzerker Basic. Use a fast good damage weapon, such as the URSA Tanto Knife, Nova's Shank, the butt of the Nagant with a Nagant Bayonet, Survival Tomahawk, Fire Axe, or Spear Of Freedom.
Easy "Third Nightmare" achievement
PC You must find all four "baby" masks on the ground floor of the Safe House Nightmare under the Very Hard difficulty setting. The Safe House Nightmare is only available during the Halloween Event. Your objective is to drill the vault and get the four money bags of money. Ignore the safes in the side room. The Headless Bulldozers are not a serious threat as only one spawns approximately every 30 seconds and is fairly easy to kill with a Thanatos .50 cal. After the vault has been drilled, have each player collect a bag then go to the ground floor. Secure the loot then search for the baby masks. The Titandozers cannot follow you but Cloakers can.
Easy "Triple Kill" achievement
PC Play Rats Day 3, when you have to kill the Mendozas in the bus. At the start of the day, get on top of the car in the front of the bus. Use a sniper rifle (Thanatos .50 caliber recommended) to kill the Mendozas, who are clustered together.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs