Peggle Deluxe (PC)
Add to this page!
Type scott during game play. Right click to fast forward through all the shots.
Type steve during game play to get the top hat that normally appears on the Magic Hat power-up when playing as Warren and you use the Lucky Spin. Note: Its effect is only cosmetic.
Type kathy during game play in Quick Play mode. Repeat the code to disable its effect.
Disable Extreme Fever Zoom Camera
Type zoom during game play. Repeat the code to disable its effect.
Type shanon or zhanon during game play.
Go to the main menu. Highlight, but do not click, the following buttons in order: "Duel", "Duel", "Challenge", "Replay", "Replay", "Challenge", "Duel", "Quickplay", "Adventure", "Adventure", "Quickplay", "Duel", "Duel", "Quickplay", "Quickplay". The credits will appear to confirm correct code entry.
Complete the indicated level to unlock the corresponding bonus. Unlockable How to Unlock
- Claude Lobster: Complete Stage 4
- Flippers: Complete Stage 4
- Flower Power: Complete Stage 6
- Jimmy Lightning: Complete Stage 1
- Kat Tut: Complete Stage 2
- Multiball: Complete Stage 1
- Pyramid: Complete Stage 2
- Renfield Pumpkin: Complete Stage 5
- Space Blast: Complete Stage 3
- Splork Sporkan: Complete Stage 3
- Spooky Ball: Complete Stage 5
- Tula Sunflower: Complete Stage 6
Successfully complete Adventure mode.
pnwelh migpr eol, devy
Complete stage 2 in Adventure mode.
Complete a level in single player mode to unlock the same level in multi-player mode.
When a level is completed, the ball falls into one of the five bonus slots at the bottom, which are usually worth 10,000, 50,000 or 100,000 points. However, if you clear all pegs in the level all of the slots will be worth 100,000 points. You will also get other bonuses, such as the "Cool Clear" bonus and 10,000 points for every ball not used. The extra points are counted towards your Fever Bonus, which is then added to your total score for the level. Note: To get a higher Fever Bonus, save a green peg for your last shot to clear the board.
Complete the indicated task to earn the corresponding rank. A trophy will appear at the main menu for each rank achieved.
- Master of Peggle: Complete Adventure mode.
- Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all Challenges.
- Extreme Ultimate Master of Peggle: Complete all challenges with 100% completion (clear all pegs) on every level.
When you start a level, choose Renfield. Play through the level and try to keep one of the green pegs on the screen. If the last orange peg is near, aim for one of them and fire. If done correctly, you will have a Spookyball on your Fever. When it lands in any of the holes, it will pop up again at the top, giving you the chance to possibly get 200,000 points with one Fever.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs