Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
The Unlucky Contest winner
The man who runs the Flying Pricks and Vandalism booths won a contest to have his likeness in the game. He also can be hit by the booth's projectiles. In Vandalism, the left-hand yellow part of the horizontal bar and the upper yellow part of the vertical will hit him in the head, making him fall. The impact knocks over one bottle. For Flying Pricks, you can hit him in the head, the left side of his chest, the left side of his stomach, then the right shoulder. He will collapse and reach his hand up. You can then throw two darts into his hand and one into his wrist before it slides down behind the booth.
etaevng auirn autcoera imedlbvy
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Stray Cat (Bronze): Earn a support character.
- All Together Now (Bronze): Do a Team-Up attack involving all three party members.
- Nine Lives (Bronze): Kill an enemy using the feline support character Thomas Kemper.
- Pack Rat (Bronze): Find and collect all of the hidden collectibles scattered around the game.
- Pacifist (Bronze): Win one battle using only counterattacks.
- Fight 'Em With Items (Bronze): Use every combat item at least once in the game.
- Level Awesome (Bronze): Get all party members to Level 15.
- A Winner Is You (Silver): Successfully complete the first episode.
- Steel Devils (Silver): Find and destroy all the robots in the game.
- Silent, But Deadly (Silver): Beat the final Boss without healing.
- Clean Sweep (Silver): Kill all enemies in Episode 1.
- Immortal (Gold): Play and win the game without allowing a character to die during combat.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs