Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
The Unlucky Contest winner
The man who runs the Flying Pricks and Vandalism booths won a contest to have his likeness in the game. He also can be hit by the booth's projectiles. In Vandalism, the left-hand yellow part of the horizontal bar and the upper yellow part of the vertical will hit him in the head, making him fall. The impact knocks over one bottle. For Flying Pricks, you can hit him in the head, the left side of his chest, the left side of his stomach, then the right shoulder. He will collapse and reach his hand up. You can then throw two darts into his hand and one into his wrist before it slides down behind the booth.
mgyhe dpbml dehpmh
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Stray Cat (5 points): Have T. Kemper join the player as a support character.
- All Together Now (5 points): Do a 3-member Team-Up Attack.
- A Winner Is You (10 points): Successfully complete the first episode.
- Nine Lives (15 points): Kill an enemy using T. Kemper's basic attack.
- Pack Rat (15 points): Find and collect all of the hidden collectibles scattered around the game.
- Steel Devils (15 points): Explore the world to find all the robots, and defeat them all in combat.
- Pacifist (15 points): Only use counterattacks, health items, or distraction items to win one battle.
- Silent, But Deadly (30 points): Fight, and destroy the final Boss without using any healing items.
- Immortal (20 points): Play and win the game without allowing a character to die during combat.
- Fight 'Em With Items (20 points): Find and use every item in the game at least once.
- Level Awesome (20 points): Kill enough enemies in the game to get the XP necessary to get all party members to Level 15.
- Clean Sweep (30 points): Find and kill every possible enemy in the game.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs