Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness - Episode Two (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Cardboard Tube Samurai costume: Open all four special chests in Insane mode.
- Murder Safari Jungle costume: Defeat Dr. Wolfington in the Cloying Odor Asylum.
- Silent One Mime costume: Have a saved game from the original Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice Of Darkness.
Insane difficulty setting
Successfully complete the game. This mode features no blocking cues and a bonus CTS costume collectible.
iicoaoa tapidc rtutseat ailsb
Concept art locations
Search the following locations to find the corresponding concept art.
- Concept Art #1: Anne-Claire's room, the telescope.
- Concept Art #2: Anne-Claire's room, the machinery at the far right side.
- Concept Art #3: Sanitarium, the fountain at the entrance.
- Concept Art #4: Sanitarium, at the clipboards on the left wall in the room connecting the main ward with the dungeons.
- Concept Art #5: Sanitarium Dungeon, the door to cell A-3.
- Concept Art #6: Riverbrook Park Estates, pile of rubble behind vendor stand.
- Concept Art #7: Riverbrook Park Estates, the Gold Fountain.
- Concept Art #8: Riverbrook Park Estates, the Gold Plaque on wall of building in lower-right section of the map (at the screen with the gate to the apartments(.
- Concept Art #9: Symposium, on table in between left set of pictures in the first room.
- Concept Art #10: Conveyalator, the lemonade stand to the left of the entrance that is to the left of the big red button.
- Concept Art #11: The nut cart near the drawbridge lever
- Concept Art #12: The big green statue-like object behind the FF Prime.
Search the following locations to find the corresponding music.
- Music #1: Anne-Claire's bookshelf.
- Music #2 (Jasper, Bring The Car Around): The piano in the lobby of the apartments where you first meet Charles. Note: Collect it before defeating Charles.
- Music #3 (Some Things Man Was Not Meant To Know): Defeat the final Boss.
- Music #4 (A Madman And His Violin): Left-hand drawer on the back wall in the same room as Concept Art #4.
- Music #5 (The Eight-Bit Precipice Of Darkness): The lemonade cart as soon as you enter the panel with the FF Prime.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Millionaire (Bronze): Collect one million dollars in cash.
- Arsonist (Bronze): Burn down the Riverbrook Apartments.
- Lab Assistant (Bronze): Complete all Bonus Missions.
- Reluctant Hero (Bronze): At the beginning of the episode, refuse to join Gabe and Tycho 5 times.
- The Strength To Rule (Bronze): Achieve level 30 with all party members.
- Pack Rat Strikes Back (Bronze): Only use items to win a fight. No attacks or counter attacks allowed.
- Moving On Up (Silver): Find the key to the Riverbrook Apartments.
- Endgame (Silver): Find a ticket to the World's Fair.
- Can't Nobody Hold You Down (Silver): Complete Episode Two.
- Steel Cannibal (Silver): Fully upgrade all party member's weapons.
- POWER SURRRGE! (Gold): Max out one party member's hit counter.
Additionally there is one secret trophy.
- Pervert (Bronze): Inspect a pair of withered binoceros testicles with genuine enthusiasm.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs