This game is titled Pokemon X in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Pocket Monsters X in Japan.
Mewtwo side quest
Defeat the Elite 4, then return to Pokemon Village. Enter the previously inaccessible cave at the top of the map to battle a level 70 Mewtwo.
Zygarde side quest
Defeat the Elite 4, then return to Terminus Cave. Go to the lowest level of the cave to battle a level 70 Zygarde.
Defeat the Elite 4. Depending on your starting Pokemon, you can encounter the corresponding Legendary Bird wandering around Kalos.
- If you started with Froakie, Moltres will be available.
- If you started with Chespin, Articuno will be available.
- If you started with Fennekin, Zapdos will be available.
After encountering the bird, look it up in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex to find its current location. Walk there to challenge the bird again. Repeat the process and it will eventually go to Sea Spirit's Den, where you will have the chance to catch it.
Complete the Kalos Central, Coastal, and Mountain Pokedexes, then return to Professor Sycamore at the Pokemon Lab in Luminose City to receive the Oval Charm. It increases the chance of finding an egg at the Day Care.
Power Ring upgrade
Defeat the Elite 4, then go to Kiloude City and defeat your rival. Next, go to to Anister City and speak to Professor Sycamore at the sundial to upgrade your Power Ring. It will now allow you to find more evolutionary Mega Stones between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Battle Maison items
Complete the indicated task in the Battle Maison to earn the corresponding item.
- Lansat Berry: Win 100 straight battles of any type, then speak to the girl in the Maison lobby.
- Monuments: You will receive a monument (five total) for earning 50 straight wins in Super Single, Super Double, Super Triple, Super Multi, and Super Rotation Battles.
- Starf Berry: Win 200 straight battles of any type, then speak to the girl in the Maison lobby.
Defeat the Elite 4, then return to Lumiose City and speak to Professor Sycamore at the train station.
Complete the indicated task then enter the hotel in Coumarine City. Talk to the "Game Director" to receive the corresponding diploma, which can be seen inside your house in Vaniville. Note: Catching Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin, Darkrai, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, or Volcanion are not required for any of the diplmomas.
- Central Kalos Pokedex Diploma: Catch all Pokemon in the Central Kalos Pokedex
- Coastal Kalos Pokedex Diploma: Catch all Pokemon in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex.
- Kalos Pokedex Diploma: Catch all Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Mountain Kalos Pokedex Diploma: Catch all Pokemon in the Mountain Kalos Pokedex
- National Pokedex Diploma: Catch all Pokemon in the National Pokedex.
Defeat the Elite Four, then return to Lumiose City and speak to the scientist on the second floor of Professor Sycamore's lab to receive the Poke Radar. It helps locate Pokemon that are hidden in tall grass.
Storage box wallpapers
Defeat the Elite 4 and become the Champion, then check the Pokemon storage system.
Additional Trainer PR Studio captions
Defeat the Elite 4 and meet Looker, then return to the Trainer PR Studio in Lumiose City. Choose to edit your video to see new caption text options that reference your championship status.
Defeat the Elite Four, then go to Lumiose City and get the TMV pass. Go to Kiloude City, then go to the top right corner of the map to access the Friend Safari.
Looker Detective Agency
Defeat the Elite 4 and unlock Kiloude City. Win a round at the Battle Maison then defeat your rival at the top of Kiloude City. Return to Lumiose to get a Holo Caster message from a detective named Looker. He will hire you as an assistant, and give you sidequests.
New Trainer Card colors
Complete any of the following tasks to advance your Trainer Card color from green to blue, then silver, then gold.
- Defeat the Elite Four and Champion to enter the Hall of Fame.
- Capture all Pokemon in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Get a 50-win streak in the Battle Maison.
Enter a Pokemon Center on your birthday to get a special greeting, including confetti, new music, and a digital birthday cake on the wall.
Perform a Game Sync then complete the following tasks on the Global Link to earn the corresponding medal.
- 10 PokeMilage Club Plays: Play Attractions on the PGL 10 times.
- 100 PokeMilage Club Plays: Play Attractions on the PGL 100 times.
- 50-Time Hall of Famer: Enter the Hall of Fame by beating the Elite Four and Champion fifty times.
- A Dream Home: Get one Dream World home.
- A Whole Dream World: Get eight Dream World homes.
- Ace Pilot: Use Fly in the field many times.
- Archeology Lover: Revive a Pokemon from a fossil.
- Battle Learner: Fight 100 battles.
- Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Double): Complete 20 Double Battles in a row at the Battle Maison.
- Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Multi): Complete 20 Multi Battles in a row at the Battle Maison.
- Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Rotation): Complete 20 Rotration Battles in a row at the Battle Maison.
- Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Single): Complete 20 Single Battles in a row at the Battle Maison.
- Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Triple): Complete 20 Triple Battles in a row at the Battle Maison.
- Battle Teacher: Fight 200 battles.
- Battle Test Beginner: Get the Beginner rank in the Battle Test.
- Battle Test Challenger: Take the Battle Test ten times.
- Battle Test Champion: Exceed a score of 6,500 on the Battle Test (500 points above Master Rank).
- Battle Test Hyper: Get Hyper Rank on the Battle Test.
- Battle Test Master: Get Master Rank on the Battle Test.
- Battle Test Normal: Get the Normal rank in the Battle Test.
- Battle Veteran: Fight 400 battles.
- Battle Virtusoso: Go through 2,000 battles.
- Beginning Trader: Use Link Trade once.
- Berry Gardener: Pick 10 Berries from fields.
- Berry Picker Fan: Complete Berry Picker Unlimited.
- Berry Scientist: Create a mutated Berry.
- Born to Battle: Go through 100 Link Battles.
- BP Wealthy: Obtain 100 BP.
- Broad Friendship: Register 30 Friend Codes.
- Bug-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Busy Save: Save 20 times.
- Capturing Spree: Catch 50 Pokemon in 24 hours.
- Central Kalos Pokedex Completionist: Complete the Central Kalos Pokedex.
- Coastal Kalos Pokedex Completionist: Complete the Coastal Kalos Pokedex.
- Countess: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Dark-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Day-Care Faithful: A Medal for those who love to raise Pokemon and left many Pokemon at the Pokemon Day Care.
- Decor Coordinator: Get 25 Decor items in the Dream World.
- Decor Dabbler: Get one Decor item in the Dream World.
- Decorated Hibernator: Get 100,000 Dream Points in the Dream World.
- Doll Collector: Get 1 Doll in the Dream World.
- Doll Maniac: Get 50 Dolls in the Dream World.
- Doll Master: Get 100 Dolls in the Dream World.
- Dragon-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Dream Resident: Get 50,000 Dream Points in the Dream World.
- Duchess: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Duke: Become a Duke at the Battle Chateau.
- Earl: Become an Earl at the Battle Chateau.
- Easy Cycling: Ride a Bicycle 30 times.
- Egg Beginner: Hatch a Pokemon Egg.
- Egg Breeder: Hatch 10 Pokemon Eggs.
- Egg Elite: Hatch 50 Pokemon Eggs.
- Extrovert: Meet 1,000,000 real-life players in the game.
- Evolution Authority: Evolve Pokemon 100 times, enough to astound Pokemon Breeders.
- Evolution Expert: Evolve 50 Pokemon and become recognized by Pokemon Breeders.
- Evolution Hopeful: Evolve one Pokemon.
- Evolution Tech: Evolve 10 Pokemon.
- Exp. Millionaire: Earn 1,000,000 EXP. in 24 hours.
- Experienced Saver: Save 50 times.
- Extensive Friendship: Register 10 Friend Codes.
- Fairy-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Fashion Leader: Accumulate a lot of clothing.
- Fighting-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Fire-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- First Encounter: Meet a real-life player in the game.
- First Friend: Register one Friend Code.
- Fledgling Photographer: Send one photo to the Pokemon Global Link (PGL).
- Flying-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Frequent Trader: Use Link Trade fifty times.
- Friend Safari 10: Have 10 encounters in the Pokemon Safari.
- Ghost-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Good Rod Fisherman: Find 10 Pokemon when fishing.
- Grand Duchess: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Grand Duke: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Grass-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Gratitude: Tip people generously.
- Great Customer: Spend $100,000 at PokeMarts.
- Great Trade-Up: Have 100 Link Trades.
- Ground-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Guardian of the Tree of Dreams: Get 200,000 Dream Points in the Dream World.
- Hall of Fame: Beat the Elite Four and Champion ten times.
- Happy Birthday: Get a birthday wish through the PSS.
- Hard Cycling: Ride a Bicycle 100 times.
- Hatching Aficionado: Hatch 100 Pokemon Eggs.
- Head It Fan: Complete Head It Unlimited.
- Heavy Walker: Walk 20,000 steps.
- Honored Footprints: Walk 100,000 steps.
- Ice-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Indulgent Customer: Spend $1,000,000 at PokeMarts.
- Kalos Pokedex Completionist: Complete the entire Kalos Pokedex.
- Light Walker: Walk 5,000 steps.
- Link Battle Amateur: Fight one Link Battle.
- Link Battle Expert: Go through 50 Link Battles.
- Link Battle Pioneer: Have 10 Link Battles.
- Luminosian: Explore all of Lumiose City and become extremely stylish.
- Lumiose Explorer: Explore much of Lumiose City and become very stylish.
- Lumiose Luminary: Explore Lumiose City in full and become so stylish that you are well-known by everyone.
- Lumiose Star: Explore all of Lumiose City and become extremely stylish.
- Lumiose Tourist: Explore some of Lumiose City and become a little stylish.
- Magikarp Award: Use Splash, despite its lack of effectiveness.
- Marchioness: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Marquis: Become a Marquis at the Battle Chateau.
- Middle Walker: Walk 10,000 steps.
- Mighty Fisher: Find 100 Pokemon while fishing.
- Moderate Customer: Spend $10,000 at PokeMarts.
- Mountain Kalos Pokedex Completionist: Complete the Mountain Kalos Pokedex.
- My Dream Neighborhood: Get four Dream World homes.
- Naming Champ: Give 10 Pokemon nicknames.
- National Pokedex Completionist: Capture all Pokemon in the National Pokedex.
- Never Give Up: A Medal for those who don't know when to quit even when there's nothing they can do.
- Noneffective Artist: Mistakenly use moves that are not effective (i.e. Electric on Ground).
- Normal-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- O-Power Lv. 1: Use an O-Power once.
- O-Power Lv. 2: Use an O-Power ten times.
- O-Power Lv. 3: Use an O-Power 50 times.
- O-Power MAX: Use O-Powers 100 times.
- O-Power Pro: Get all of the O-Powers from Mr. Bonding.
- Occasional Trader: Use Link Trade ten times.
- Old Rod Fisherman: Find a Pokemon when fishing once.
- Online Competition Debut: Participate in any Pokemon X/Y Online Competition.
- Outgoing: Meet 10,000 real-life players in the game.
- Pedaling Legend: Ride a Bicycle 500 times.
- Poison-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- PokeMilage Club First Play: Play Attractions on the PGL one time.
- PokeMile Hoarder: Get 10,000 PokeMiles.
- Pokemon Center Fan: Rest your Pokemon at a Center many times.
- Pokemon-Amie Aficionado: Play with a Pokemon in Pokemon-Amie 10 times.
- PokeRadar Operator: Get data on ten Pokemon with the PokeRadar.
- PR Video Debut: Make one PR Video and show it off.
- Psychic-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Rating Battle Top 1,000 - Double: Get in the Top 1,000 of the season during Double Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 1,000 - Rotation: Get in the Top 1,000 of the season during Rotation Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 1,000 - Single: Get in the Top 1,000 of the season during Single Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 1,000 - Special: Get in the Top 1,000 of the season during Special Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 1,000 - Triple: Get in the Top 1,000 of the season during Triple Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 100 - Double: Get in the Top 100 of the season during Double Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 100 - Rotation: Get in the Top 100 of the season during Rotation Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 100 - Single: Get in the Top 100 of the season during Single Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 100 - Special: Get in the Top 100 of the season during Special Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 100 - Triple: Get in the Top 100 of the season during Triple Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 500 - Double: Get in the Top 500 of the season during Double Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 500 - Rotation: Get in the Top 500 of the season during Rotation Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 500 - Single: Get in the Top 500 of the season during Single Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 500 - Special: Get in the Top 500 of the season during Special Ranked Battles.
- Rating Battle Top 500 - Triple: Get in the Top 500 of the season during Triple Ranked Battles.
- Regular Customer: Keep going to PokeMarts, becoming regular customers.
- Rock-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Smart Shopper: Get a Premier Ball (buy 10+ Poke Balls).
- Sociable: Meet 100 real-life players in the game.
- Starter Cycling: Ride a Bicycle once.
- Steel-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Step-by-Step Saver: Save 10 times.
- Successor in the Making: Get a Pokemon to Mega Evolve.
- Super Rich: Spend $10,000,000 at PokeMarts.
- Super Rod Fisherman: Find 50 Pokemon while fishing.
- Super-Training Instructor: Play with a Pokemon in Super Training 10 times.
- Supereffective Savant: Repeatedly abuse type weaknesses (i.e. Fire on Grass).
- Sweet Home: Return to your hometown (Vaniville Town).
- Television Kid: Repeatedly watch television.
- Tile Puzzle Fan: Complete Tile Puzzle Unlimited.
- Top Sky Trainer: Defeat all Sky Trainers in the game.
- Trash Master: Check empty trash cans.
- Trick Master: Use many tricks on Roller Skates.
- Unova's Top Coordinator: Get 50 Decor items in the Dream World.
- Viscount: Become a Viscount at the Battle Chateau.
- Viscountess: Achieve this rank in the Battle Chateau.
- Water-Type Catcher: Catch all Pokemon of this type in the Kalos Pokedex.
- Wi-Fi Competition Ace: Participate in 4 Wi-Fi competitions on the Unova PGL.
- Wi-Fi Competition Hopeful: Participate in a Wi-Fi competition on the Unova PGL.
- Wi-Fi Competition Veteran: Participate in 8 Wi-Fi competitions on the Unova PGL.
- Wonder Writer: Save 100 times.
- World Connector: Register 100 Friends.
Created by Pheonixmaster1.
Complete the indicated task to perform the corresponding trick.
- 360: At Lumiose City, Estivel Avenue, rotate the Circle Pad quickly to spin while moving.
- Back Flip: At Lumiose City, North Boulevard, go over a ledge at high speed to do a back flip.
- Parallel Swizzle: At Lumiose City, South Boulevard, tilt the Circle Pad in the opposite direction to turn in that direction quickly while gaining speed.
- Running Start: At Lumiose City, Vert Plaza, start running with the D-pad then switch to the skates with the Circle Pad to gain more speed.
- Cosmic Flip: Lost Hotel, get enough speed and have the skill learned the other four tricks while going on a ledge.
Start a Wi-Fi battle. Once an opponent accepts and you are placed at the Overworld, your entire party will be fully healed.
Created by Pheonixmaster1.
After getting an egg or several eggs from the breeders, go to Prisim Tower in Lumiose City. Outside of the tower hold Left or Right to start an infinite loop without worrying about random battles. You can use a piece of tape to hold down the direction.
- Go to the 3 star restaurant and equip the Pokemon in front with the Amulet Coin. All the Balm Mushrooms you get will be for profit, easily making you rich.
- The Trainers at the Battle Chateau at first will pay out 1,000 per battle. However, as you get better ranks it can end up over 20,000 per battle. Use an Amulet Coin and/or the Prize Money O-Power in these battles to make a large amount of money.
- After accessing both the north and south parts of Lumiose City, travel along Autumnal Avenue and enter the building that has a black sign with two stars. Accept the rotation battle request from the waiter. You can earn Big Mushroom items, depending on your performance. Each of them can be sold for 2,500. Repeat the battle as often as desired. Note: You will no longer have access to this after you earn the Voltage badge and leave the city.
Use an Opower while training in a restaurant in Lumiose. The Opower does not run out after three minutes, but instead works until you complete the restaurant.
Filling in your Pokedex at cafes
There are three cafes around Kalos that you must pay to enter. Each type of seat you pay for will allow you to talk to customers who will show you a Pokemon for your Pokedex. The 100 price option will show you one Pokemon. The 1,000 price option will show you two Pokemon. The 5,000 price option will only show one Pokemon, but it will always be one that is not in your Pokedex. You can only do each seat once.
Finding the Birds
You must encounter Moltres, Zapdos, or Articuno twelve times before they go to the Sea Spirits Cave.
Getting Glaceon and Leafeon
To evolve an Eevee into a Glaceon or Leafeon, you must be standing next to Ice Rock or Moss Rock when leveling it up. Ice Rock can be found first; it is located in the deepest part of the Frost Cavern (the cave is not too large). Moss Rock is found closer to the end the quest to defeat the Elite Four. It is on Route 20, between Snowbelle City and the Pokemon Village. Enter the area from Snowbelle to immediately see it.
Mewtwo can be found in the Pokemon Village. Cross a small stream on the western side using the Surf HM to reach a cave entrance. Mewtwo will be inside immediately after entering the cave. At first, a man will block the cave entrance, but he will disappear once you defeat the Elite Four. Mewtwo is Level 70; use a Master Ball to easily capture him, otherwise it will be a long battle and require a lot of Ultra Balls. As soon as you capture him, you will also get the special stone needed to activate Mewtwo's Mega Evolution.
Pikachu can be found very early in Route 3, immediately after the forest, in small grass patches. Pikachu is a great early Pokemon. He has high special attack and speed stats that give him an advantage early in the game. His special characteristic, Static, works very well early in the game by paralyzing Pokemon that come in contact with him. Pikachu also levels up very quickly early in the game with a lot of bird type Pokemon in the grinding areas. He is overall a great addition to any team early in the game.
To get a Sylveon, you must max out all three stats (Affection, Fullness, and Enjoyment) for an Eevee to evolve it into a Sylveon. To max out all stats for an Eevee, keep petting it and playing the mini-games. It should take approximately one hour to max out all the stats for the Eevee using this method. Note: Make sure to teach the Eevee a Fairy move before leveling it into the Sylveon.
fhnrmec odb srweivdiei dift
Zygarde is found deep inside the Terminus Cave, which is located just off Route 18. The Terminus Cave is one of the longest dungeons in Pokemon X and Y; thus, make sure to have lots of healing items and strong Pokemon before entering it. Zygarde is Level 70 and dual Dragon and Ground-type; use a Master Ball to easily capture him, otherwise it will be a long battle and require a lot of Ultra Balls.
Lightning Rod Pikachu without Friend Safari
Get a Male Plusle with Lightning Rod from a Horde on Route 5, and get a female Pikachu from Route 3 or Santalune Forest. Note: Have a Pokemon with Static to attract more. Put the female Pikachu in the Day Care with the male Lightningrod Plusle. Breed a Pikachu until it has Lightning Rod.
Easy Xerneas/Yveltal, Mewtwo, Zygarde and Legendary Bird capture
For an easy capture without using a Master Ball, you will need a Pokemon with a status-inducing move (preferably Sleep, Paralysis or Freezing), a Pokemon with False Swipe or Hold Back, and a few Ultra Balls, and the Capture O-Power. Activate the Capture O-Power, and if you wish the Critical Hit to weaken it more easily, and the Exp. Point Powers then enter the battle. Weaken the opponent until you leave it at 1HP with False Swipe, then Paralyze, Freeze, or put it to sleep and toss the Ultra Ball. The Capture O-Power gives you a much better chance to succeed pn your first try, even if it is level 1, or use at most five Ultra Balls to catch the Legendary Pokemon.
Items from background objects
During a battle, sometimes various objects in the background can be destroyed to release an item (for example, trees when outside or rock formations in caves). Try using ranged moves such as Air Cutter, Earthquake , Twister, Razor Leaf, Pedal Blizzard, Surf, Rock Slide, and Heat Wave on them.
Instant trainer change
Send a red Writ of Challenge and then advance the system time by one hour to change trainers without having to wait.
Unlimited Write time
Turn the system time back before midnight.
Free daily items and new activities
Advance the system time to 23:59 and wait one minute.
Knowing when an egg is ready
Instead of constantly check in with the man at the Day Care to see if you have an egg ready, take note of his position. If he is facing the road, he has an egg. Otherwise, he will be facing the building.
The items in the boutiques are the only way to get new clothes for your avatar, and their stock changes daily. You can find boutiques in the following cities: Anistar City, Cyllage City, Laverre City, Santalune City, and Snowbelle City.
Go to Anistar City and find the old man who wants to relax with one of your level 5 or lower Pokemon. Give him any Pokemon that is level 5 or lower. Visit him again after a few days. The only thing in his house will be a Pokeball containing your loaned Pokemon, with a note attached from the man. He will leave a Comet Shard for you, which sells well in Lumiose City.
Heart Scales are used to teach your Pokemon forgotten or never learned moves at the Move Relearner in Dendemille Town. Get the Old Rod from in the Aquarium by the Magikarp Statue in Ambrett Town and TM46 "Thief" from Cassius's house in Camphier Town Use the Old Rod on the Route 8 "Muraille Coast" to battle Luvdics for a 50% chance of getting a Heart Scale.
Complete the National Pokedex and visit Professor Sycamore. This item increases the chance of finding Shiny Pokemon by 300%.
Stat Raising Smeargle
Sketch the following moves for a stat raiser:
- Coil + Calm Mind + Agility + Baton Pass
- Coil = Atk, Def, Accuracy +1 each
- Calm Mind = Sp.Atk, Sp.Def +1 each
- Agility = Speed +2
- Baton Pass = Pass Stats to teammate
There is an unmarked building on the outer rim of Lumiose. If you talk to the clerk she will say she does not know why this building is here. Go to the second floor and you will encounter a ghost that will appear behind you.
Dragon Ball Z reference
Go to Route 6 or 7 and a random Psychic Pokemon trainer will challenge you. After you defeat him he will say "Wow! You and your Pokemon's power levels are incredible! They're over 9,000 for sure!".
Talk to the man in the Pokemon Center in Shalour City. He will tell you about a game he is playing where a "cool little dude runs around and whacks enemies to the beat of the music". That is a reference to HarmoKnight which was also created by the same developer.
Muhammad Ali reference
During training on the punching bags in Super Training, you will be told to "Float like a Butterfree, sting like a Beedrill".
Reggie Fils-Aime reference
After progressing through Victory Road you will eventually meet a trainer who says "After all the training I've received here on Victory Road, my body is ready". This is a reference to Nintendo of America's president, Reggie Fils-Aime, who is known for saying "My body is ready".
Nintendo 3DS and Wii U references
Select the girl trainer. She gets out of bed with a Pikachu Nintendo 3DS XL in her hand and a white Nintendo Wii U on the floor. It is the same for the boy trainer, but instead he has a black Nintendo Wii U on the floor of his bedroom.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs