Prison Break: The Conspiracy (PlayStation3)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
amrdwe ttew blucw y, aerag
- Stalker (Bronze): Complete the stealth tutorial.
- Burglar (Bronze): Complete the lock picking tutorial.
- Monkey (Bronze): First time climbing completed!
- Fighter (Bronze): Complete the fighting tutorial.
- Ninja (Bronze): Complete chapter one without getting spotted.
- Locksmith (Bronze): Successfully lock pick or unscrew five doors or grates without being spotted.
- Pugilist (Bronze): Don't get knocked out in five consecutive fights.
- First Blood (Bronze): Beat your first opponent in underground fights.
- Unbruised (Bronze): Win a match flawlessly in underground fights.
- Ringer (Bronze): Defeat 50 enemies in underground fights.
- All Inked Up (Bronze): Get tattoos for all six locations on your body.
- Swole (Bronze): Lift the weights for at least 10 minutes (accumulated).
- Bloody Knuckles (Bronze): Punch the heavy bag for at least 10 minutes (accumulated).
- Untouchable (Silver): Win a match flawlessly in underground fights on Shark.
- Mogul (Silver): Earn $5000.
- Indefinite Furlough (Silver): Finish the game at any difficulty.
- Lightning Reflexes (Silver): Successfully perform 50 reversal moves in fights.
- The Best Defense... (Silver): Win a fight without blocking.
- Insult to Injury (Silver): Win a fight using only reversal moves and finishing moves.
- Doesn't Play Well with Others (Gold): Beat up more than 100 people on Shark.
- The Great White (Gold): Finish the game on Shark.
- Invisible (Gold): Complete every chapter without being seen.
- Platinum (Platinum): Unlock all trophies.
Additionally there are twenty three secret trophies.
- Guacamole with Lard (Bronze): Escape Avocado's stranglehold.
- Blood Red Tiles (Bronze): Defeat the snitch in the shower room.
- The Rat Hunt is On (Bronze): Secure the letter of testimony.
- Metal Twister (Bronze): Make it out of the elevator shaft unscathed.
- Massive Overdose (Bronze): Escape from the asylum after being injected with drugs.
- Shock and Awe (Bronze): Jump away from the water before getting electrocuted.
- Brutally Chained (Bronze): Hang Teets with his own chain.
- Initiation (Bronze): Arrive in Fox River.
- Quid Pro Quo (Bronze): Complete the first quest to retrieve C-Note's drugs.
- Birds of a Feather (Bronze): Realize the brothers are breaking out.
- Enabler (Bronze): Get the PUGNAc.
- In the Crazed Mind's Eye (Bronze): Steal Haywire's sketches.
- Built for the Rough and Tumble (Bronze): Survive the riot.
- Hard Boiled (Bronze): Escape from the boiler room ambush.
- Guardian Angel (Bronze): Stop Mannix from killing Linc.
- Company Policy (Bronze): Mannix arrives at Fox River.
- Tunnel Rat (Bronze): Knock out Bellick in the sewers.
- Everything and the Sink (Bronze): Dispatch Trumpets with the sink.
- Unfinished Business (Bronze): Relentlessly pursue Mannix over the rooftops.
- Inside Job (Bronze): Find out that Turk works for the Company.
- Man with the Plans (Bronze): Get the prison blueprints.
- Matador (Bronze): Beat Bellick in the underground fight.
- Early Retirement (Silver): Terminate Mannix.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs