Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 (Xbox 360)
This game is titled Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 in North America, Europe, and Australia, and World Soccer Winning Eleven 2010 in Japan.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding team.
- Classic Argentina: Win the International Cup as Argentina.
- Classic Brazil: Win the International Cup as Brazil.
- Classic England: Win the International Cup as England.
- Classic France: Win the International Cup as France.
- Classic Germany: Win the International Cup as Germany.
- Classic Italy: Win the International Cup as Italy.
- Classic Netherlands: Win the International Cup as The Netherlands.
Renew contracts in January. Go to "My Team" and scroll through the players. You will see the players whose contracts need renewing.
In February players who do not want to renew contracts are free. Go to advanced search and enter 1 to 1 for the number of years left on contract. The players on the search result are free agents.
Set your Youth Team level to 5. The next year in Master League you will have at least two stars in your youth team. For example, as Barcelona the youth team spotted Klasnic 16 and Amanatidis 18. Other teams also have stars. Go to advanced search. Put in 15 to 19 for the age. For example, Carson in Sampdoria, H.Larsson in Racing Club. Teach them lots of Ability Cards and Positions to make them better than they are and also loan them out.
Keeping your team happy
You will have at least nine players who will want to play every game. Once you know who they are, when they complain about not being used after your first game, use them 90% of the time. Use the other players in cups and loan some of them, but check your team after every game. When selling players, sell them. Do not release them, because the team cracks up. If players need a break for just one game more than more game off, they will complain. Also, the next year the problems with the club will be clean and their love for the club will be even bigger.
Make the following changes.
- J.Simpson from Arsenal to unused team.
- R.Dunne from Man City to A.Villa.
- J.Collins from West Ham to A.Villa.
- Gallagher from Blackburn Rovers to unused team.
- Shevchenko from Chelsea to Dynamo Kiev.
- Pizarro from Chelsea to unused team.
- Sinclair from Chelsea to Wigan.
- Bilyaletdinov from Lokomotiv Moscow to Everton.
- Bouazza from Fulham to unused Team.
- B.H.Riise from Norway to Fulham.
- Benjani from Man City to unused team.
- Caicedo from Portsmouth to Sporting Lisbon.
- K.Schmeichel from Man City to unused team.
- Elano from Man City to Shaktar Donesk.
- Nugent from Portsmouth to Burnley.
- Campbell from Portsmouth to unused team.
- Distin from Portsmouth to Everton.
- Dindane from RC Lens to Portsmouth.
- Yebda from SL BENFICA to Portsmouth.
- McShane from Sunderland to Hull City.
- M.Brown from Wigan to Portsmouth.
- J.O'Hara from Tottenham to Portsmouth.
- C.Edwards from Sunderland to unused team.
- Leadbitter from Sunderland to unused team.
- Tainio from Sunderland to Birmingham City.
- K.P.Boateng from Tottenham to Portsmouth.
- G.Franco from Mexico to West Ham.
- Gomis from AS Saint Etteine to Lyon.
- M.Bia from Marseille to unused team.
- Luque from Ajax to Malaga.
- Arnautovic from FC Twente to Inter Milan.
- Gudjohnsen from FC Barcelona to AS Monaco.
- V.Sanchez from FC Barcelona to Xerez.
- Henrique From FC Barcelona to Racing Club.
- M.Caceres from FC Barcelona to Juventus.
- Finnan from Espanyol to Portsmouth.
- Robben From R Madrid to unused team.
- Nedgredo from R Madrid to Sevilla.
- Manucho from Angola to Real Valladolid.
- Altidore From Villarreal to Hull City.
- Hutchinson from Celtic to unused team.
- Ferry from Celtic to unused team.
- Sheridan from Celtic to unused team.
- O'Dea from Celtic to unused team.
- M.Brown from Celtic to unused team.
- A.Gow from Rangers to unused team.
- B.Ferguson from Rangers to Birmingham City.
- Chygrynskiy from Shaktar Donesk to FC Barcelona.
- Sneijder from R Madrid to Inter Milan.
- Neill from Australia to Everton.
- Diamanti from Livorno to West Ham.
- Harewood from A.Villa to unused team.
- Folan from Hull City to unused team.
- M.Turner from Hull City to Sunderland.
- Kranjcar from Portsmouth to Tottenham.
- Lee ChungYoung fom South Korea to Bolton W.
- The following names have been changed.
- Gil Bronco is G.Franco
- Maridio is Manucho
- Win the indicated league to unlock the corresponding player, which can be renamed.
|Position||Fake name||Real name|
|League in Master League|
|CF||Halah Sumul||Hakan Sukur|
|CF||Huno Sametz||Hugo Sanchez|
|DMF||Law Kit||Roy Keane|
|SMF||Rootz Eliquelo||Luis Enrique|
|FA Cup in Master League|
|Champions league in Master League|
|CF||Carls Royce||Carlos Ruiz|
|SB||Joel Equater||Jose Enrique|
|SS||Selimi Galcira||Sergio Garcia|
|Europa league in Master League|
|World cup with England|
|CF||Andy Scolme||Andy Cole|
|CF||Il Rance||Ian Wright|
|CMF||Ward Toduncan Edwards|
|SB||Le Doe||Lee Dixon|
|World Cup with France|
|World Cup with Germany|
|World Cup with The Netherlands|
|AMF||Ron Da Buuni||R.De Boer|
|CB||Fil Da Buuni||F. De Boer|
|CB||Romaal Kultan||Ronald Koeman|
|CF||Van Ooidork||Van Hooijink|
|CF||Von Bolsen||Van Basten|
|GK||De Home||De Goey|
|GK||Von Heikemen||Van Breuklen|
|World Cup with Italy|
|DMF||Dinmo Bratto||Dino Baggio|
|SS||Lon Barron||Roberto Baggio|
|CB||Di Bratsso||Di Biagio|
|WB||De Libro||Di Livio|
|World Cup with Brazil|
|CB||Jenio Cemar||Julio Cesar|
|DMF||Malo Sila||Mauro Silva|
|World Cup with Argentina|
|SMF||Guly Lomer||Gustavo Lopez|
|European Cup in Cup mode|
|SMF||Ze Romento||Ze Roberto|
Real team names
For the Premier League teams, think alphabetically from A to W (for example, Arsenal to Wolves). For the Primera Division, go to the team players in the clubs. Look for five players that you know, and that will be the corresponding team. For example, W. Pandiani for Osasuna, or J.Pennant for Real Zaragona.
goumy h, sufrh tntm,
Unlocking all players
Go to "Track Record" and tap RB until you reach the screen with how to unlock the locked players. Win all those league titles and cups to unlock the players.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- First Glory (10 points): Awarded for your first win.
- Winning Streak (25 points): Awarded for winning 10 consecutive matches.
- Come From Behind (15 points): A title awarded when you come from behind and win.
- Last-minute Win (10 points): A title awarded when you score the winning goal in extra time.
- World Tour (20 points): Awarded for playing at all the stadiums.
- Gentleman (20 points): Awarded for an average foul rate of less than 1 per match in your 10 most recent matches.
- Possession Play (25 points): Awarded for achieving a possession rate of 60% or higher in your 10 most recent matches.
- Hat-trick Hero (35 points): Awarded for scoring 5 hat-tricks.
- Ace Striker (40 points): Awarded for playing 20 matches, scoring in recent 5, averaging 2 goals per match.
- FK specialist (40 points): A title awarded when you score 5 direct free-kicks.
- Long Ranger (50 points): A title awarded when you score from 35m or more.
- League Title (15 points): A title awarded for winning one of the top leagues in [Master League]
- European Elite 16 (20 points): A title awarded for making the Knockout Stage of the UEFA Champions League in [Master League] .
- Conquered Europe (30 points): A title awarded when you win the Master League UEFA Champions League.
- World Champions (80 points): Awarded for winning the Konami Cup in Master League.
- Perfect Season (90 points): Awarded for an undefeated season in Master League winning League, Cup and UEFA Champions League.
- No.1 Club (50 points): Awarded for topping the Club Ranking in Master League.
- European Footballer of the Year (70 points): Awarded if a member of your team wins the European Footballer of the Year in Master League.
- 10 years of Service (50 points): A title to honour 10 years of service in Master League.
- Pro Debut (10 points): A title awarded when you make your Become a Legend pro debut.
- International Cup Debut (15 points): A title awarded when you play in the Become a Legend International Cup.
- International Cup MVP (30 points): A title awarded when you receive the Become a Legend International Cup Player of the Tournament.
- Wanderer (40 points): A title awarded when you have played for 10 clubs in total in 4 countries in Become a Legend.
- The Super Hero (50 points): Won both World Footballer of the Year and European Footballer of the Year titles in Become a Legend.
- Winning Streak(Online) (20 points): Awarded when you have 5 successive Ranked match wins in the Online.
- High Win Ratio(Online) (30 points): Awarded when you achieve a win ratio of above 75% in Last 20 results of Online.
- Made the Knockout Stage (40 points): A title awarded for making the Knockout Stage of the UEFA Champions League.
- European Champions (70 points): A title awarded when you win the UEFA Champions League.
Luque joined Malaga from Ajax, but he is already in Malaga as a midfielder and also in Ajax as a striker.