Project Gotham Racing 3
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock the indicated
number of Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
nbmye tdgrmcu ptanbna
- Arcade Player (15 points): Play the Geometry Wars 1 and 2 mini-games in the garage.
- Bronze Champion (50 points): Complete all championships at the Bronze level.
- Exotic Car Club (45 points): Own the McLaren F1 LM, Shelby GT 500, Ford GT-40 MK 1, Corvette ZR1, TVR Cerbera Speed Twelve, RUF CTR "Yellow Bird", and Callaway Sledgehammer Twin Turbo.
- Ferrari Owners Club (45 points): Own every Ferrari model.
- Gold Champion (75 points): Complete all championships at the Gold level.
- Gotham Hero (30 points): Get featured on Gotham TV.
- Gotham TV Sports Fan (15 points): Watch Gotham TV ten times and save a replay of a race.
- Lamborghini Owners Club (45 points): Own every Lamborghini model.
- Online Professional (60 points): Participate in fifty online races, start first, finish last, have a 3-event winning streak, have a clean race, and win each scenario.
- Photographer (10 points): Save a picture in each city.
- Platinum Champion (100 points): Complete all championships at the Platinum level.
- Pro Racer Badge (60 points): Earn the "Platinum" medal using a manual transmission.
- Race Against The Clock (50 points): Set a lap time for all circuits in Race Against The Clock mode.
- Rank 1 (80 points): Reach Rank 1.
- Rank 5 (50 points): Reach Rank 5.
- Rank 10 (20 points): Reach Rank 10.
- Silver Champion (60 points): Complete all championships at the Silver level.
- Steel Champion (30 points): Complete all championships at the Steel level.
- Style Racer Badge (50 points): Get a 25m powerslide, 10x combo, 25,000 Online Kudos; 1,00 Kudos in a race, and Kudos for each maneuver.
- Tournament Qualifier (50 points): Qualify for a tournament and play in the first elimination round.
- Track Builder (10 points): Create and save ten custom routes.
- Mouse Master (15 points: Win a Cat & Mouse Event as the player in the E class vehicle.
- Cat Champion (10 points): Win a Cat & Mouse Event as a player in a non E class vehicle.
- Cone Capture Champion (15 points): Win a Cone Capture Event.
- Team Cone Capture Champion (10 points): Be on the winning team of a Team Cone Capture Event.
Geometry Wars 1 and 2 mini-games
Go to view cars, then choose to walk around in your garage. Go in the back and you will see two games set up, called Geometry Wars 1 and 2.
Easy achievement points
Set your car to a manual transmission then select the
first speed challenge in hardcore mode. Stay in second gear until
around the corner, then move through your gears. You will easily
complete this course and gain 60 achievement points in the process.
The best cars to use are the McLaren F1 LM, Elfin
GS300 and Murcielago. Because they have good handling, keep executing
E-Brake slides around corners. Since these cars are fast, the
rating "Gutsy" or "Screaming" should do the
trick. The highest possible amount to get is at least 11,000 to
Easy Online career badges
Note: The following will count as an in game race win,
so you will get the badges. However, every time you perform one
of the following tips, you will drop one league. You also run
the risk of getting a bad rep for quitting a race early.
- 3X Winning Streak Badge: Enter an online race. Once the race has begun unplug your Ethernet cable, then quickly plug it back in. If done correctly, you will see an on screen message telling you all other cars have quit the race. Your race will continue, but now you will be all on your own. You can take as long as desired and complete the race. You cannot lose. Enter three races on the trot, repeating this trick in every race for your badge,
- 5X Winning Streak Badge: Repeat the same trick as the 3X Winning Streak Bade, but now enter five races on the trot to claim your badge.
- 10X Winning Streak Badge: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak, but now enter ten races on the trot to claim your badge.
- Win All Scenario Badge: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak, but now enter all the different races in online career just once to claim your badge.
- Start Last Finish First Badge: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak when you start last on the grid in any online career race to claim your badge.
- Clean Race Badge: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak, but take as long as you like to complete the race without touching any barriers, etc. to claim your badge.
- Complete 25, 50 and 100 Race Badges: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak, entering the required number of races. It is not recommended doing it on these badges, as you will drop a league with every race you enter with the trick. However, it will give you the badges all the same.
- 25k, 50K, 100K Badges: Repeat the same trick as the 3X winning streak. As you drive around the course, steer side to side by using the e-brake to rack up combos and lots of kudos. Your will get these badges much faster, as you are the only car on the course and can spend as much time as desired to rack up points and kudos.
|Ford Concept||10,000K||D||Ford Mustang GT-R Concept|
|Nissan Concept||50,000K||E||Nissan GT-R Proto|
|Cadillac Concept||90,000K||C||Cadillac Sixteen|
|Ford Concept||120,000K||A||Ford Supercar Concept Indigo|
|Ford Concept||160,000K||C||Ford Shelby GR-1|
|Toyota Concept||230,000K||A||Toyota GT-One|
|Ford Concept||300,000K||B||Ford GT90 Concept|
|Ford Concept||390,000K||C||Ford Shelby Cobra|
|RUF Concept||475,000K||A||RUF R50|
|Make and model||bhp||0-60 time||Top speed|
|Ariel Atom 2 Supercharged||300||2.9 secs||155+ mph|
|Aston Martin DB9||444||4.5 secs||186 mph|
|Aston Martin DBR9||600||4.0 secs||?|
|Bentley Continental GT||552||4.7 secs||198 mph|
|Cadillac Sixteen Concept||1000||?||?|
|Callaway C7||659||4.0 secs||205 mph|
|Callaway Sledgehammer Twin Turbo||898||3.9 secs||254.8 mph|
|Chevrolet Corvette C6||400||4.3 secs||186 mph|
|Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1||401||4.5 secs||181 mph|
|Dodge Viper GTS ACR||460||4.0 secs||192 mph|
|Dodge Viper SRT-10||500||3.9 secs||190 mph|
|Dodge Viper SRT-10 Carbon Concept||625||3.6 secs||?|
|Elfin MS8 Streamliner||328||?||?|
|Farboud GTS||580||3.3 secs||200 mph|
|Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale||425||4.0 secs||186 mph|
|Ferrari 575M Maranello||515||4.2 secs||202 mph|
|Ferrari Enzo||650||3.3 secs||217 mph|
|Ferrari F355 GTS||375||4.7 secs||183 mph|
|Ferrari F355 F1 Berlinetta||375||4.7 secs||183 mph|
|Ferrari F40||478||3.8 secs||201 mph|
|Ferrari F430||490||3.9 secs||196 mph|
|Ferrari F50||513||3.7 secs||207 mph|
|Ferrari F50 GT||750||2.9 secs||236 mph|
|Ferrari GTO Evoluzione||650||4.0 secs||229 mph|
|Ferrari Testarosssa||390||5.3 secs||180 mph|
|Ford SVT Mustang Cobra R||385||4.5 secs||175 mph|
|Ford GT||550||3.3 secs||205 mph (electronic limiter)|
|Ford GT40 MK-II||500||?||215 mph|
|Ford Shelby Cobra GT500||450||?||?|
|Jaguar XJ220||542||3.8 secs||217 mph|
|Jaguar XKR||375||5.1 secs||155+ mph|
|Joss Supercar||500||3.6 secs||198 mph|
|Honda NSX GT1 Turbo (street Version)||N/A||?||?|
|Koenigsegg CCV8S||655||3.2 secs||240 mph|
|Koenigsegg CCR||806||3.2 secs||242 mph|
|Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary||455||5.0 secs||183 mph|
|Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0||550||3.6 secs||205 mph|
|Lamborghini Diablo GT||567||3.8 secs||205 mph|
|Lamborghini Gallardo||500||4.0 secs||192 mph|
|Lamborghini Miura P400 S||370||5.5 secs||177 mph|
|Lamborghini Murcielago||580||3.6 secs||205 mph|
|Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT||N/A||4.9 secs||?|
|Lamborghini Countach LP500 QV||455||4.9 secs||182 mph|
|Lotus Elise GT1||350||3.8 secs||198 mph|
|Lotus Esprit||350||4.4 secs||175 mph|
|Maserati GranSport||400||4.7 secs||180 mph|
|Maserati MC12||630||3.7 secs||205 mph|
|McLaren F1 LM||680||3.5 secs||225 mph|
|Mercedes-Benz CLK-GTR||600||3.4 secs||191 mph|
|Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren||617||3.8 secs||207 mph|
|MG XPower SR-V||400||4.9 secs||175 mph|
|Nissan Skyline GT-R34||320||5.0 secs||175 mph|
|Nissan R390 GT1||550||3.9 secs||202 mph|
|Noble M400||425||3.5 secs||186 mph|
|Noble M14||400||4.3 secs||190 mph|
|Palmer Sport JP1||245||3.6 secs||180 mph|
|Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3 Roadster||555||3.6 secs||210 mph|
|Panoz Esperante GTLM||425||3.9 secs||155 mph|
|Esperante GTR1 (street)||N/A||?||?|
|Radical SR3 Turbo||330||under 4 secs||170+ mph|
|RUF CTR||469||3.9 secs||208 mph|
|RUF CTR Yellow Bird||469||4.0 secs||211 mph|
|RUF CTR 2||520||3.6 secs||211 mph|
|RUF R Turbo||520||3.8 secs||213 mph|
|RUF RT12 Turbo||650||3.7 secs||223+ mph|
|Saleen S281||500||4.9 secs||?|
|Saleen S7||575||2.9 secs||200 mph|
|Spyker C8 Double 12 S||400||4.5 secs||215 mph|
|TVR Sagaris||400||3.7 secs||194 mph|
|TVR Typhon||550||3.9 secs||215 mph|
|TVR Cerbera Speed 12||800||3.5 secs||240 mph|
|TVR T350T||350||4.4 secs||175 mph|
|TVR Tuscan MK 2 Targa||390||3.8 secs||195+ mph|
|Ultima GTR||534||3.9 secs||204 mph|
|Shelby Mustang GT-500E||475||?||?|
|Volkswagen W12 Coupe (Nardo) Concept||600||3.4 secs||217 mph|
|Wiesmann GT||333||4.5 secs||174 mph|
The following is a list of the cars and their retail values.
- Atom 300 Supercharged: 20,000
- Aston Martin
- DBR9: 290,000
- DB9: 64,540
- Continental GT: 62,514
- Sixteen: 50,000
- C7: 80,000
- C12: 71,480
- Sledgehammer Twin Turbo: 48,000
- Corvette ZR1: 34,400
- Corvette C6: 17,600
- Viper SRT-10 Carbon: 82,000
- Viper GTS ACR: 36,000
- Viper SRT-10: 34,200
- MS8: 36,000
- GTS: 50,000
- 355 F1 GTS: 52,000
- Testarossa: 60,000
- F430: 76,000
- Challenge Stradale: 77,569
- 575 M Maranello: 99,042
- F40: 170,000
- F50: 192,000
- 288 GTO Evo: 200,000
- Enzo Ferrari: 261,132
- F50 GT: 520,000
- SVT Mustang Cobra R: 34,600
- Mustang GT-R Concept: 28,000
- Shelby Cobra GT-500: 22,000
- GT40 MK1: 130,000
- Supercar Concept: 42,000
- Shelby Cobra Concept: 44,000
- GT: 60,210
- GT90 Concept: 80,000
- Shelby GR-1 Concept: 62,000
- NSX GT2: 34,000
- XKR: 32,798
- XJ220: 282,400
- Supercar Prototype: 132,000
- CCR: 188,000
- CC8S: 170,000
- Diablo GT: 126,000
- Murcielago R-GT: 260,000
- Countach 25th Anniv. (QV): 58,000
- Miura P400 SV: 60,000
- Gallardo: 70,800
- Murcielago 6.2: 109,200
- Diablo VT 6.0 DE: 117,200
- Esprit: 34,000
- Elise GT1: 260,000
- GranSport: 39,268
- MC12: 260,000
- F1 LM: 500,000
- SLR McLaren: 172,000
- CLK-GTR Supersport: 500,000
- Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nur: 32,000
- GT-R Concept: 26,000
- R390 GT1: 260,000
- M14: 46,000
- M400: 34,000
- Zonda C12 S 7.3: 182,800
- Palmer Sport
- Palmer Jaguar JP1: 34,800
- Esperante GTLM: 51,200
- GTR-1 Coupe: 250,000
- SR3 Turbo: 34,800
- CTR "Yellow Bird": 89,200
- RGT: 70,400
- Supercar Concept: 158,000
- CTR 2: 112,000
- RTurbo: 90,000
- S281E: 26,000
- S7: 172,000
- GT-500: 55,600
- C8 Double 12 S: 100,000
- GT-One: 276,000
- Cerbera Speed Twelve: 160,000
- Typhon: 80,000
- Sagaris: 46,400
- GTR: 34,000
- W12 Nardo Coupe: 64,000
- GT: 52,000
Easy Pro Racer badge
Complete any event under the Hardcore difficulty setting.
Note: Any Speed event with the Ferrari F50 GT is easy enough.
Then, change the transmission to manual and complete the same
event under the Novice difficulty setting. When done, the game
thinks that you have completed it with a manual transmission under
the Hardcore difficulty setting, awarding you the badge.
Leave boundaries in Photo mode
Complete a race and save the replay. Load the replay, then select the "Restart" option at the far right side of the toolbar. Move the pointer over the "Pause" icon on the tool bar. Press LB to cycle through the different camera views and choose the "drive past cam". This options is the next one past the "TV cam", and functions similarly except you can use your controller to turn the camera in that view. The "drive past cam" is often positioned outside of a track's boundary, depending on location. Wait until the replay moves the "drive past cam" view out of the track boundary. Quickly select the "Pause" icon on the toolbar. If necessary, you can select the "Rewind" button for another attempt. While the replay is paused, select the "Photo mode" option on the toolbar. You should now be able to move your camera freely, outside of the track boundary. If you return within the boundaries, you will be stuck in them again. If this happens, you can return to the replay and try again. You can move through solid objects, see unfinished areas, and car locations; and take pictures of anything visible.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs