Pure Chess (Vita)
Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation Vita trophy rewards.
- Check (Bronze): Put an opponent in check in an exhibition game.
- Checkmate (Bronze): Win an exhibition game against the computer.
- Amateur (Bronze): Complete all the tutorials.
- Pure Correspondence (Bronze): Win a game of Play By Mail.
- Piece Collector (Bronze): Capture 100 pieces.
- Tournament King (Silver): Complete Tournament mode on all three difficulties.
- Problem Wizard (Silver): Solve 100 mate problems.
- Grandmaster (Gold): Achieve an ELO of 2500 or a Grandmaster Pure Chess rating.
Additionally there are five secret trophies.
- Cross-check (Bronze): Play a check in reply to a check.
- Promotion (Bronze): Advance a pawn to the eighth rank in an offline game.
- O-O-O (Bronze): Perform a castling move on the queenside during any full game.
- En Passant (Bronze): Perform an En Passant during any full game.
- Pion Coiffé (Silver): Deliver checkmate with a pawn.