Puzzler World 2 (PC)
Add to this page!
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Puzzler World 2 (PC)". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- Adder Ace: Complete 10 Add Up puzzles.
- Backwords Beauty: Complete 10 Backword puzzles.
- Colouring King: Complete 10 Colour In puzzles.
- Crossword Champ: Complete 10 Crossword puzzles.
- Doing The Splits: Complete 10 Splitword puzzles.
- Fitness Freak: Complete 10 Fitword puzzles.
- Memory Maestro: Complete 10 Picture Quiz puzzles.
- Pick A Pair: Complete 10 Pairs puzzles.
- Piece It Together: Complete 10 Pieceword puzzles.
- Quick Pix Linker: Complete 10 Link-A-Pix puzzles.
- Quick Slider: Complete 10 Jigsaw puzzles.
- Quick Thinker: Complete 10 Chainletter puzzles.
- Shape Shifter: Complete 10 Silhouette puzzles.
- Sudoku Saviour: Complete 10 Sudoku puzzles.
- Summariser: Complete 10 Sum Up puzzles.
- Super Spotter: Complete 10 Hide And Seek puzzles.
- Unhung Hero: Complete Hangman puzzles.
- Word Wizard: Complete 10 Wordsearch puzzles.
Easy "Backwords Beauty" achievement
PC The Backword puzzle is a grid of letters and crossword puzzle clues (across and down). When you select a letter, the box containing the letter will turn black. If you select the same letter again, the box will turn white. The game will not give you any indication of a correct answer until you complete the puzzle. The objective of the puzzle is to make the grid appear like a crossword puzzle grid, by blacking out the letters that are not used in the answers. The best way to solve Backword puzzles is start by blacking out all the letters. You can do this quickly by click and dragging across an entire row. Then, work through the clues. Starting with the clues across, the answer will always be in the top row, and most often using the first letter. The answer for the next clue will be either beside that one (with an unused letter in-between them) or in the third row. Rarely a word may bridge the gap between two answers on the row directly underneath. After that, start working with the clues down, beginning near the top and working your way across. When you have reached the right edge of the grid, look for answers going down in the center-left area.
Easy "Unhung Hero" achievement
PC Completing ten Hangman puzzles will earn the achievement.