Quantum Conundrum (PC)
Add to this page!
Follow the indicated steps to earn the corresponding Steam achievement. To view your achievement progress and stats, open the Steam client, select "Community", then search for the game hub for "Quantum Conundrum (PC)". Click the "View Stats" option in the drop down list, then select the option that displays the achievements for your account.
- Ah, finally some peace and quiet: Collected all Collectibles.
- Alternating Currents: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- Art Major: Viewed your portrait in all dimensions.
- Astounding Automator: Complete all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- Big Meanie: Knocked Ike over with an object.
- Bots beget bots: Collect all collectibles in "IKE-aramba!".
- Did a Thing!: Used the 'Do A Thing!' menu item.
- Dimensional Drifter: Powered up the first generator.
- Eagle Eyed: Collect all collectibles in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Explorer of All Roads: Solved 'Choose Wisely' by choosing each battery first.
- Extraordinaire Extrapolator: Powered up the Uber-IDS.
- Honor Student: Achieved Shifts Goal on all maps.
- In less than 12 parsecs: Achieved Goal Times on all maps.
- Left or Dead?: Make it through every level in "The Desmond Debacle" at least once without dying.
- Ludicrous Speed: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- No disassemble!: Make it through every level in "IKE-aramba!" at least once without dying.
- Nuclear Nooby: Picked up the IDS device.
- Outstanding Ornithologist: Complete all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Peerless Perambulator: Powered up the third generator.
- Short Circuits: Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- Still Alive: Made it through every level at least once without dying.
- Symmetrical Sojourner: Powered up the second generator.
- Testing the Fences: Broke 20 panes of glass.
- Two Drink Minimum: Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Well, look what you found there: Picked up your first Collectible.
"Do A Thing!" option
Successfully complete the game.
Easy "Ah, finally some peace and quiet" achievement or trophy
Collectibles are easy to find. The level selection screen will indicate which levels have collectibles. However, there is collectable that can be missed inside the R&D room at the mansion. The door is found near the level selection blueprints. It is found to the upper left near the fan and can only be obtained after getting the blueprint that allows you to use reverse gravity.
Easy "Art Major" achievement or trophy
Play the "Through The Glass Flooring" level in the Red Wing section. Collect all of the batteries, then walk past the robot with a laser which blocks you from bringing any objects to the end. Jump on the conveyor belt or the wooden planks below then search for a passage to get back up. You will find a painting of a boy sitting on luggage in that path back up. Examine the painting and switch between all four dimensions. Although the same painting can be found before this point, you will not have access to all the dimensions and therefore cannot use it then to earn "Art Major".
Easy "Big Meanie" achievement or trophy
Play the "Choose Wisely" level in Red Wing. When you select a battery at the beginning, IKE will appear behind the glass panel next to the door you started at. Break the glass panel that IKE is standing in front of (the right side) and it will knock him down. Note: If you break the left side panel, IKE will disappear.
irodloc lti antraftesre aldautf
Easy "Did a Thing!" achievement or trophy
Select the "Do A Thing" text that lights up on the top right corner of the main menu after the game has been completed.