Quantum Conundrum (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
"Do A Thing!" option
Successfully complete the game.
Easy "Ah, finally some peace and quiet" achievement or trophy
Collectibles are easy to find. The level selection screen will indicate which levels have collectibles. However, there is collectable that can be missed inside the R&D room at the mansion. The door is found near the level selection blueprints. It is found to the upper left near the fan and can only be obtained after getting the blueprint that allows you to use reverse gravity.
Easy "Art Major" achievement or trophy
Play the "Through The Glass Flooring" level in the Red Wing section. Collect all of the batteries, then walk past the robot with a laser which blocks you from bringing any objects to the end. Jump on the conveyor belt or the wooden planks below then search for a passage to get back up. You will find a painting of a boy sitting on luggage in that path back up. Examine the painting and switch between all four dimensions. Although the same painting can be found before this point, you will not have access to all the dimensions and therefore cannot use it then to earn "Art Major".
Easy "Big Meanie" achievement or trophy
Play the "Choose Wisely" level in Red Wing. When you select a battery at the beginning, IKE will appear behind the glass panel next to the door you started at. Break the glass panel that IKE is standing in front of (the right side) and it will knock him down. Note: If you break the left side panel, IKE will disappear.
Easy "Did a Thing!" achievement or trophy
Select the "Do A Thing" text that lights up on the top right corner of the main menu after the game has been completed.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation trophy rewards.
- Well, look what you found there (Bronze): Picked up your first Collectible.
- Ah, finally some peace and quiet (Silver): Collected all Collectibles.
- In less than 12 parsecs (Bronze): Achieved Goal Time on all maps.
- Honor Student (Bronze): Achieved Shifts Goal on all maps.
- Did a Thing! (Bronze): Used the 'Do A Thing' menu item.
- Nuclear Nooby (Bronze): Picked up the IDS device.
- Dimensional Drifter (Bronze): Powered up the first generator.
- Symmetrical Sojourner (Bronze): Powered up the second generator.
- Peerless Perambulator (Bronze): Powered up the third generator.
- Extraordinaire Extrapolator (Gold): Powered up the Uber-IDS.
- Big Meanie (Bronze): Knocked Ike over with an object.
- Still Alive (Bronze): Made it through every level at least once without dying.
- Explorer of All Roads (Bronze): Solved 'Choose Wisely' by choosing each battery first.
- Art Major (Bronze): View your portrait in all dimensions.
- Testing the Fences (Bronze): Break 20 panes of glass.
- Outstanding Ornithologist (Bronze): Complete all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Eagle Eyed (Bronze): Collect all collectibles in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Two Drink Minimum (Bronze): Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Ludicrous Speed (Bronze): Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "The Desmond Debacle".
- Left or Dead? (Bronze): Make it through every level in "The Desmond Debacle" at least once without dying.
- Astounding Automator (Bronze): Complete all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- Bots beget bots (Bronze): Collect all collectibles in "IKE-aramba!".
- Alternating Currents (Bronze): Achieve Shift Goal on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- Short Circuits (Bronze): Achieve Goal Time on all levels in "IKE-aramba!".
- No disassemble! (Bronze): Make it through every level in "IKE-aramba!" at least once without dying.