Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for a game hub. Select the "View Stats" dropdown, then the option for your username's achievements.
- Actual Best: Actually solve level garlic.
- Actual Solution: Complete all actual challenge levels.
- All Aboard!: Create a conveyor belt of 10 signs.
- All Signed Up: Place a sign on every square of the credits level.
- Average Joe: Complete all medium levels.
- Back And Forth: Create an endless loop in a level using two directional signs.
- Clueless: Fail a level 15 times in a row.
- Convey Away: Create an endless loop in a level using a conveyor.
- Easy Going: Complete all easy levels.
- Endless Telewarping: Create an endless loop in a level using a telewarp.
- Eternally Hard: Create an endless loop in a Hard level.
- Hidden Chicken: Find the hidden Toki Tori statue.
- In the Right Direction: Complete all tutorial levels.
- It's a Hard Block Life: Complete all hard levels.
- Loop de Loop: Create an endless loop in a Medium level.
- No Hiding Cubism: Complete all hidden levels.
- No Need to Rush: Create an endless loop in an Easy level.
- Number One Savior: Lead 1111 cubes to their exits.
- Pile Up: Make 6 collisions at the same time.
- Sleuth: Find all hidden levels.
- Solar Flare: Complete the Solar Flare level. (Video)
- That's Different: Solve a level different from how the hint system suggests.
- Tracker: Find a hidden level.
- Traffic Control: Complete a level with signs to spare.
Easy "Solar Flare" achievement
PC Set your system date to any day in December. You can now select any part of the sun to access the level, instead of just a very small area in the other months. The area in the middle of the blue sun (from where you can choose a difficulty or bonus pack) is now selectable. When the pointer changes and you hear a sound, select the center (from left to right) and the bottom part of this area. You may hear two beeps; one for the level and the other is for the message box. The bottom one is for the level. (Video)
mgcraaw dpf gbsgttbeydei yengsb,