Rage (2011 PC)
This is the 2011 game by Bethesda Softworks, not to be confused with the 2007 Flash game Rage by Cosmoseth Productions.
Start the game with the +set com_allowconsole 1 command line parameter. Press ~ during game play to display the console window. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function.
Note: On the Steam version, you must have the Steam client open, then click on the "Library" tab. Right Click "Rage", then click "Properties". Under the first tab there will be a button labeled "Set Launch Properties". Add +set com_allowconsole 1 in the space provided.
Also, you can add an optional <number> value at the end of any give type code to specify the number of items to be spawned.
|All items cost $1||cvarAdd g_vendorSalePriceScale -1|
|Disable gore||cvarAdd g_EnableGore -1|
|Toggle God mode||cvarAdd g_permaGodMode <0 or 1>|
|Toggle unlimited ammunition||cvarAdd g_infiniteAmmo <0 or 1>|
|Toggle unlimited vehicle boost||cvarAdd vehicle_infiniteboost <0 or 1>|
|Toggle no damage to vehicles||cvarAdd vehicle_god <0 or 1>|
|Invisible; nobody can see you||notarget|
|Get indicated amount of money||give cash <number>|
|Get indicated amount of ammo for all weapons and special bullets||give ammo <number>|
|Fly and walk through anything||noclip|
|Set sprint speed; default is 450||pm_sprintspeed <number>|
|Set walking speed; default is 160||pm_walkspeed <number>|
|Set crouching speed; default is 160||pm_crouchspeed <number>|
|Set jump height; default is 52||pm_jumpheight <number>|
|Get indicated amount of race money||give racecash <number>|
|Sniper rifle||give weapon/rifle|
|Authority machinegun||give weapon/regimemachinegun|
|AK47 machinegun||give weapon/settlermachinegun|
|Authority pulse cannon||give weapon/plasmarifle|
|Striker crossbow||give weapon/crossbow|
|Nailgun (only with Scorchers DLC)||give weapon/nailgun|
|Rocket launcher||give weapon/regimerocketlauncher|
|Settler pistol||give weapon/pistol|
|Sentry Bot||give deployable/sentrybot|
|Advanced Sentry Bot||give deployable/sentrybotupgrade|
|Sentry Turret||give deployable/turret|
|Advanced Sentry Turret||give deployable/turretfull|
|Cluster Grenade||give throwable/grenade/cluster|
|EMP Grenade||give throwable/grenade/emp|
|HE Grenade||give throwable/grenade/highexplosive|
|Napalm Grenade||give throwable/grenade/napalm|
|Sticky Grenade||give throwable/grenade/sticky|
|Advanced Wingstick||give throwable/wingstick_multitarget|
|Brass Knuckles||give weaponupgrades/brassknuckles|
|AMG Laser Sight||give weaponupgrades/regime_machinegun_laser|
|Shotgun Magazine Extender||give weaponupgrades/regime_shotgun_magazine|
|Rifle Scope Upgrade||give weaponupgrades/rifle_bolt|
|Sniper Rifle Auto-loader||give weaponupgrades/rifle_magazine|
|Rifle Scope Upgrade||give weaponupgrades/rifle_scope|
|Settler Machinegun Stabilizer||give weaponupgrades/settler_machinegun_concentrator|
|Settler Machinegun Concentrator||give weaponupgrades/settler_machinegun_stabilizer|
|Crossbow mind-control bolts||give ammo/crossbow/controller|
|Crossbow dynamite bolts||give ammo/crossbow/dynamite|
|Crossbow electric bolts||give ammo/crossbow/electric|
|Crossbow standard bolts||give ammo/crossbow/steeltip|
|Nailgun impale rounds||give ammo/nailgun/impale|
|Nailgun standard rounds||give ammo/nailgun/nail|
|Nailgun rail rounds||give ammo/nailgun/rail|
|Pistol fatboy rounds||give ammo/pistol/fatboys|
|Pistol fatmamma rounds||give ammo/pistol/fatmamma|
|Pistol killburst rounds||give ammo/pistol/killburst|
|Pistol standard rounds||give ammo/pistol/standard|
|Plasma rifle BFG rounds||give ammo/plasmarifle/slowbigburst|
|Plasma rifle standard rounds||give ammo/plasmarifle/standard|
|Authority MG rounds||give ammo/regimemachinegun/standard|
|Authority AV2x rounds||give ammo/regimemachinegun/doubletippedap|
|HE Rockets||give ammo/regimerocketlauncher/standard|
|Viper Rockets||give ammo/regimerocketlauncher/stinger|
|Feltrite Sniper Rounds, unavailable in single player game?||give ammo/rifle/feltrite|
|Sniper Rounds||give ammo/rifle/standard|
|Steel AR Rounds||give ammo/settlermachinegun/standard|
|Feltrite AR Rounds||give ammo/settlermachinegun/doubletippedap|
|Standard Buckshot||give ammo/shotgun/buckshot_standard|
|Pulse Shot (EMP shells)||give ammo/shotgun/plasma|
|Pop Rocket shells||give ammo/shotgun/poprocket|
|Vehicle weapon ammo|
|Vehicle quick use items2|
|Boost Restore||give vehicle/quickuse/boostextender|
|Hover Turret||give vehicle/quickuse/hoverturret|
|Air Burst||give vehicle/quickuse/jump|
|Armor Restore||give vehicle/quickuse/repairbot|
|RC Car Bombs||give vehicle/quickuse/roverbomb|
|Drop Mines||give vehicle/quickuse/stickybomb|
|Misc. health items|
|Super Bandages||give inventory/health/superbandage|
|Apophis Infusion||give inventory/health/health_builder|
|Adrenaline Boost||give inventory/health/adrenaline_boost|
|Regenerative Infusion||give inventory/health/health_regen_pack|
|Small Defib Charge||give inventory/health/defibcharge|
|Large Defib Charge||give inventory/health/defibcharge_large|
|Explosives pack||give inventory/ingredients/c4|
|Cloth Rags||give inventory/ingredients/clothrags|
|Comet Bloom||give inventory/ingredients/comet_bloom|
|Desert Spore||give inventory/ingredients/desert_spore|
|Electrical Wire Kit||give inventory/ingredients/electricalwirekit|
|Explosive Pack||give inventory/ingredients/explosive_pack|
|Feltrite Coupler||give inventory/ingredients/feltrite_coupler|
|Feltrite Power Pack||give inventory/ingredients/feltrite_power_pack|
|Ghost Toxin||give inventory/ingredients/ghost_toxin|
|Hardware Packet||give inventory/ingredients/hardwarepacket|
|Machined Feltrite||give inventory/ingredients/machined_feltrite|
|Mutant Pheromones||give inventory/ingredients/mutantpheromones|
|Napalm Tube||give inventory/ingredients/napalm_tube|
|Night Blossom||give inventory/ingredients/night_blossom|
|Ordnance Pack||give inventory/ingredients/ordnance_pack|
|RC Carkit||give inventory/ingredients/rc_carkit|
|Small Bag Gunpowder||give inventory/ingredients/small_bag_gunpowder|
|Small Gears||give inventory/ingredients/smallgears|
|Steel Blades||give inventory/ingredients/steel_blades|
|Turret Barrel||give inventory/ingredients/turret_barrel|
|Blueshine Vial||give inventory/ingredients/vial_blueshine|
|Recipes and schematics3|
|Schematic for Wingstick||give inventory/recipes/wingstick|
|Schematic for Advanced Wingstick||give inventory/recipes/wingstick_multitarget|
|Schematic for Sentry Turret||give inventory/recipes/turret|
|Schematic for Advanced Sentry Turret||give inventory/recipes/turretfull|
|Schematic for Sentry Bot||give inventory/recipes/sentrybot|
|Schematic for Advanced Sentry Bot||give inventory/recipes/sentrybot_upgrade|
|Schematic for Pop Rocket Ammo||give inventory/recipes/poprockets|
|Schematic for Dynamite Bolts Ammo||give inventory/recipes/dynamite_bolt|
|Schematic for Fat Mammas Ammo||give inventory/recipes/fat_mammas|
|Schematic for EMP Grenade||give inventory/recipes/emp_grenade|
|Schematic for Cluster Grenade 4||give inventory/recipes/cluster_grenade|
|Schematic for RC Bomb Car||give inventory/recipes/rcbomb|
|Schematic for Advanced RC Bomb Car||give inventory/recipes/rcbomb_upgrade|
|Schematic for Lockgrinder||give inventory/recipes/lockgrinder|
|Recipe for Bandages||give inventory/recipes/bandages|
|Recipe for Apophis Infusion5||give inventory/recipes/health_booster|
|Recipe for Regenerative Infusion||give inventory/recipes/health_regen_pack|
|Lockgrinder||give inventory/lockgrinder <number>|
1. You must enable this code every time the game loads. Your vehicle will also never be damaged. If you ever fall from a cliff where you normally should be dead, you must deactivate the cheat to die.
2. Quickuse items spawned with a console command will not appear in the vehicle's inventory while a character is actually driving or occupying the vehicle. You must exit and re-enter the vehicle for the changes to appear.
3. The Advanced Schematics will replace the normal versions. The Fat Mammas and Pop Rockets Schematics will not allow you to craft the ammo in the beginning even if you use cheats, but afterwards will work fine. You may first need to complete the quest for the award of the bandages recipe.
4. This is an unknown weapon that you normally cannot find in the game. It may be a multiplayer weapon, and is the only one that works in single player mode. The non-working weapons in single player mode are the Napalm Grenade and Sticky Grenade.
5. Warning: The more this code is entered, the more it appears on the Engineering Menu.
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Rage (2011 PC)". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- A True Legend: Complete a Legend of the Wasteland on Nightmare difficulty.
- Anthology: Complete all Legends of the Wasteland.
- Arts and Crafts: Construct 10 engineering items.
- Bringin' Home the Bacon: Earn 750 Dollars in one episode of Bash TV in the Campaign.
- Debunked: Complete Shrouded Bunker in the Campaign.
- Decapathon: Get 10 Headshot kills with the Wingstick.
- Decrypted: Complete Jackal Canyon in the Campaign.
- Deliverance: Complete the final round of Strum.
- Demolition Man: Destroy 100 enemy cars.
- Dev Graffiti: Find the secret Developer Graffiti Room.
- Fresh Meat: Complete a public Road RAGE match.
- Ghost Buster: Complete Ghost Hideout in the Campaign.
- Gladiator: Complete Mutant Bash TV in the Campaign.
- Gotta Have 'Em All: Collect all Playing Cards on one play-through.
- Hardest Deck: Beat teague's hardest deck.
- Hat Trick: Kill at least 3 Enemies with a single Mind Controlled Enemy.
- Hey, not too rough: Finish the Campaign on any difficulty.
- Hurt me plenty: Finish the Campaign on at least Normal difficulty.
- It's Alive!: Complete Dead City in the Campaign.
- It's Good!: Score each of the 3 Field Goals from the ATV.
- Jackpot!: Roll 4 Targets in the first round of Tombstones.
- Jail Break: Complete Authority Prison in the Campaign.
- Jetpacker: Kill an Authority Enforcer during Jetpack descent.
- Jumper: Perform all 18 Vehicle Jumps.
- Just a Flesh Wound: Complete the final round of 5 Finger Filet.
- Keep 'Em Coming: Get 5 kills with one deployed sentry turret.
- Lead Foot: Win a Race in the Campaign.
- Master Chef: Collect all Recipes and Schematics in one play-through.
- Mechanocide: Kill 100 Enemies with Sentry Bots, Sentry Turrets, or RC Bomb Cars.
- Minigamer: Win all Minigames.
- Mr. Oddjob: Complete 5 Job Board Quests in one play-through.
- Mutie Blues: Complete Blue Line Station in the Campaign.
- Mvp: Get first place in a public Road RAGE match.
- No Room for Sidekicks: Complete a Legend of the Wasteland without any player(s) becoming incapacitated.
- Obsessive Compulsive: Reach 100% Completion in the Campaign.
- Open Minded: Get 10 Headshot kills with the Sniper Rifle.
- Passive Aggressive: Get 3 kills with a single sentry bot.
- Power Struggle: Complete Power Plant in the Campaign.
- Rage Cup: Win all Races in the Campaign.
- RAGE Nightmare: Finish the Campaign on Nightmare difficulty.
- Roadkill: Run over 10 Mutants.
- Silent But Deadly: Stealth kill 10 Enemies with the Striker Crossbow.
- The Legend Begins...: Complete a Legend of the Wasteland.
- Three Birds, One Bomb Car: Kill 3 Enemies with one RC Bomb Car.
- Tinkerer: Construct 50 engineering items.
- Ultra-violence: Finish the Campaign on at least Hard difficulty.
- Vault Assault: Complete Gearhead Vault in the Campaign.
- Waste Management: Complete Wasted Garage in the Campaign.
- Wellness Plan: Complete The Well in the Campaign.
- ytiC daeD: Complete Dead City Reverse in the Campaign.
iD graffiti room
Created by TheNickzy.
Breaking Bad reference
Search the holding cell in the sheriffs building. You can find Tucos trophy grill on the shelf across from the prisoners.
Created by XCVii007r1.
Created by XCVii007r1.
Created by XCVii007r1.
Easy "Decapathon" achievement or trophy
Play the "Feltrite Sample" mission and get ten headshot kills with Wingsticks. Try to target enemies at long to medium range to decapitate them. Note: This can also be done in Co-op mode.
Easy "Dev Graffiti" achievement or trophy
Created by XCVii007r1.
Easy "It's Good!" achievement or trophy
Created by XCVii007r1.
Easy "Open Minded" achievement or trophy
Play the "Destroy the Barricade" mission. Carefully aim with Dan's sniper rifle to get ten headshots. Note: This can also be done in Co-op mode or in later missions.
Easy "Passive Aggressive" achievement or trophy
Play the "Gaining Influence" mission and enter the Distillery Room. Deploy a Sentry Bot or Advanced Sentry Bot and allow it to automatically kill three enemies. You can also try this during the Mutant Bash TV show.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs