Ratchet And Clank Future 2
Add to this page!
This game is titled Ratchet And Clank Future: A Crack In Time in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Ratchet And Clank Future 2 in Japan.
Ratchet Bancho skin
Pause game play, then press Up, Right, Down, Left, Triangle, Square, X, Circle, R3.
Successfully complete the game. You can start a second session with all previously collected weapons and items. However, enemies will be more difficult.
- Have a saved game file from Ratchet And Clank Future: Tools of Destruction to get a discount when purchasing the Negotiator, Buzz Blades, Mag-Net Launcher, Mr. Zurkon, and Groovitron Glove at the store.
- Have a saved game file from Ratchet And Clank Future: Quest For Booty to get the Pirate Hat for Ratchet at the "Community" screen.
Lord Vorselon battle and Insomniac Moon/Insomniac Museum
Collect all 40 Zoni to be able to fight Lord Vorselon after defeating the final Boss. Select the "Time Warp" option to fight him. Defeat Lord Vorselon to unlock the Insomniac Moon/Insomniac Museum.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding amount of skill points. There is a total of 1,040 skill points that can be unlocked.
- Weapons (110 total points)
- Wrenchmaster (10 points): Defeat 3 enemies with a single wrench throw.
- Round Trip (15 points): Defeat an enemy with the Spiral of Death while the energy spiral is returning.
- The Simple Art of Armageddon (15 points): Defeat 15 enemies with the RYNO V without releasing the trigger.
- Longshot (20 points): Shoot 30 enemies in their weak spots using the Plasma Striker.
- Sonic Assassin (20 points): Fire the Sonic Eruptor perfectly 50 times.
- Party Crasher (30 points): Defeat 50 dancing enemies.
- Gadget (35 total points)
- Head like a Rock (10 points): Cannonball through 100 crates while on your Hoverboots.
- You're Fired (10 points): Maintain an oil fire for at least 30 seconds.
- Orvus' Son (15 points): Timebomb 250 projectiles.
- Skill (170 total points)
- Subzero Hero (20 points): Freeze 4 enemies simultaneously using the CryoMine Glove.
- Custodian of Time (30 points): Fix 50 repairable objects in the Great Clock.
- Master of Time (40 points): Reach round 30 in the fix-time mini-game!
- Dance, Monkey, Dance (40 points): get 8 monkeys to dance simultaneously.
- Ace Pilot (40 points): Destroy 20 fighters without getting hit.
- Destruction (175 total points)
- Magic Bullet (10 points): Defeat 2 enemies with one bullet.
- Shock Therapy (15 points): Defeat an enemy trapped by the Mag-Net using the Telsa Spike.
- Regifter (25 points): Destroy 2 enemies with one deflection.
- Friend of Fred (25 points): Defeat 10 enemies with one shot of the Rift Inducer 5000.
- Air Lombax (30 points): Defeat 50 enemies while the player is in mid-air.
- Champion Bowler (30 points): Defeat 10 enemies with one dynamo.
- Negative, Ghostrider (40 points): Shoot down 5 dropships before they can drop off their passengers.
- Zolar Forest (30 total points)
- Cold Killer (15 points): Destroy 100 Zyphoids in Zolar Forest.
- Terrible Tourist (15 points): Destroy every breakable object in the Fongoid Village.
- Agorian Battleplex (195 total points)
- Interception! (15 points): Catch an Agorian Bomb out of the air.
- Impatient Champion (20 points): Finish "Gone in 60 Seconds" in less than 45 seconds.
- Lifted and Gifted (35 points): Complete a Battleplex challenge entirely on Hoverboots.
- Master Blaster (30 points): Keep your blaster in the hot state for 60 seconds in My Blaster Runs Hot.
- Praetorian Guard (40 points): Destory the Hydra Tank using only your wrench.
- Flawless (55 points): Finish last challenge without getting hit.
- Nefarious Space Station (15 total points)
- Pest Control (15 points): Defeat all Teratropes in the outer perimeter with the Hyper Strike.
- Krell Canyon (35 total points)
- Bug Bait (15 points): Take damage from every Tetramite swarm without dying.
- Treasure Hunter (20 points): Destroy every Camo crate in the level.
- Axiom City (45 total points)
- Terachnoid Rave (20 points): Get 12 Terachnoids in Axiom City to dance.
- Baggage Handler (25 points): Destroy all luggage in Axiom City.
- Molonoth Fields (60 total points)
- Spring Cleaning (25 points): Destroy every junk pile in Molonoth.
- Son of Kaden (35 points): Complete the Hoverboot course in less than 45 seconds.
- Vela Sector (35 total points)
- Chasing Tail (15 points): Stay behind comet for 15 seconds.
- No Respect for the Dead (20 points): Destroy every ship in the graveyard.
- Bernilius Sector (25 total points)
- Hit and Run (25 points): Destroy 10 enemies by ramming them with the Quantum Reflector.
- Korthos Sector (20 total points)
- The Samaritan (20 points): Complete all the missions in this sector.
- Phylax Sector (30 total points)
- I Think I'm Gonna Be Sick (5 points): Do 5 U-turns within 20 seconds.
- Stockpiler (25 points): Destroy 20 fighters in a row without firing a missile.
- The Great Clock (60 total points)
- Temporal Pacifism (10 points): Complete Quantum Annex 3 without harming a Teratrope.
- Braniac (15 points): complete the last time puzzle room in 40 seconds or less.
- What Goes Up (15 points): Keep a crate suspended in mid-air for more than 3 seconds.
- Outta Time (20 points): Complete the first level (very beginning points) within 300 seconds.
Spend the indicated number of points to purchase the corresponding cheat.
- Customize Aphelion (100 points): Change the look of your Lombax starship. Fuzzy dice not included. (Zoni, Hot Rod, Racer, Military points)
- Cryomine Glove Ultra (250 points): A look so cool, it's subzero (On/off points)
- Altered Arsenal (400 points): Change the size of Ratchet's weapons! (Normal, Big, Huge, Giant, Tiny points)
- Rainbow Trails (550 points): Nothings embodies the spirit of destruction like rainbow-colored projectiles (On/off points)
- Wrench Replacements (700 points): Give your wrench a rest (Omniwrench, Azimuth's wrench, Chronoscepter, Rubber Chicken, Plunger points)
- Time Distortion (850 points): Adjust the flow of time in Ratchet's next adventure! (Normal Time, Fast Forward, Super Speed points)
- Mirrored Levels (1000 points): Try saving the galaxy when everything's been reversed. Go ahead, we dare you! (On/off points)
Spend the indicated number of points to purchase the corresponding art.
- Quest For Booty (175 points): Check out some of the concept art from Ratchet's downloadable adventure.
- Space (325 points): Quark isn't kidding... it really is pretty darn big.
- Weapons (475 points): Take a deeper look at the cornerstone of the Ratchet and Clank franchise - crazy weapons!
- The Good Guys (625 points): Take a look at some of the friends Ratchet meets in his latest adventure.
- The Bad Guys (775 points): Take a look at the characters you love to blow up.
- Environments (925 points): Lock some of the industry's most talented environment artists in a room, and this is what happens.
Successfully complete the game. You will be able to use the previously collected weapons, armor, and bolts from your original game in Challenge mode.
Successfully complete the game under the Casual, Medium or Hard difficulty setting.
Dan Johnson skin
Win five of each game or play ten Death Matches without dying consecutively.
The following items can be unlocked in the Battleplex.
- Treasure Mapper
- Box Basher 5000
- Box Breaker
- Spiral of Death
- 4 Zoni
- Gold Bolts
TrophiesComplete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- My Blaster Runs Really, Really Hot (Bronze): Score 10,000 points on My Blaster Runs Hot.
- Q-Force Cadet (Bronze): Complete the game on Casual.
- Bronze Champion (Bronze): Win the Bronze Tournament.
- Silver Champion (Bronze): Win the Silver Tournament.
- Gold Champion (Bronze): Win the Gold Tournament.
- Raritanium Champion (Bronze): Win the Raritanium Tournament.
- Fastoon Warrior (Bronze): Upgrade one weapon to level 5.
- For a Rainy Day (Bronze): Collect 10,000 bolts.
- Greed is Good (Bronze): Collect 50,000 bolts.
- Q-Force Hero (Silver): Complete the game on Medium.
- Zoni Collecto (Silver): Rescue all Zoni.
- Bolt Collector (Silver): Collect all gold bolts.
- The Gunsmith (Silver): Collect all Constructo modifications.
- The Samaritan (Silver): Complete all space missions.
- Retirement Fund (Silver): Collect 250,000 bolts.
- Preferred Customer (Gold): Purchase all GrummelNet weapons.
- Thrifty (Gold): Collect 1,000,000 bolts.
- Q-Force Champion (Gold): Complete the game on Hard.
- Glutton for Punishment (Gold): Complete a Challenge Mode playthrough.
- The Lombax Triumphant (Platinum): Collect all trophies in the game.
- It Belongs in a Museum (Bronze): Retrieve Chief Zahn's Zoni Vessel.
- Rude Awakening (Bronze): Complete Great Clock, Sector One.
- Junior Caretaker (Bronze): Defeat the Hypersonic Brainwave Scrambler.
- Senior Caretaker (Bronze): Repair temporal damage caused by Dr. Nefarious.
- The General's Pupil (Bronze): Master the hoverboots.
- Savior of Axiom City (Bronze): Destroy the VX-99.
- Apogee Explorer (Bronze): Find the Obsidian Eye.
- Time Keeper (Bronze): Unlock the Orvus Chamber.
- 88 MPH (Bronze): Defeat General Azimuth and save the universe.
- Leave no Lombax Behind (Bronze): Save General Azimuth from Lord Vorselon's clutches.
- Paradox Hero (Bronze): Confront Dr. Nefarious in the past.
- Somebody Call For Backup? (Bronze): Stop the Agorians from destroying Gimlick Valley.
- Just Like Old Times (Bronze): Reunite with Clank.
- Party Crasher (Bronze): Destroy Dr. Nefarious' armada.
- Revenge of the Squishy (Bronze): Defeat Dr. Nefarious.
- Insomniac (Bronze): Visit the Insomniac Museum.
- Terraklon Assassin (Gold): Vanquish Lord Vorselon.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs