Rayman Raving Rabbids (Wii)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Rayman Raving Rabbids in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Rabbids Party in Japan.
Successfully complete Story mode.
Story mode bonuses
Complete all four tests in the indicated round in Story mode to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- "Dark Iron Bunnies" jukebox song: Round 11
- "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" jukebox song: Round 5
- "Good Time" jukebox song: Round 3
- "Hip Hop Hooray" jukebox song: Round 7
- "La Bamba" jukebox song: Round 9
- "Misirlou" jukebox song: Round 1
- "The Butcher Deejay" jukebox song: Round 13
- "Ubisoft Montpellier Choir" jukebox song: Round 14
- Bunny costume: Round 12
- Caramba costume: Round 8
- Dee-Jay costume: Round 2
- Gothic costume: Round 4
- Raymaninho costume: Round 10
- Rock 'n' Roll costume: Round 6
- Gold Cow trophy: Round 15
Score mode bonuses
Get the indicated number of points in Score mode to
unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Bunnies Can't Cook Eggs: 84,000 points
- Bunnies Can't Infiltrate Games Convention: 48,000 points
- French Bastille Day: 57,000 points
- Alternate ending: 1,000,000 points
Bunny Hunt time mode
Successfully complete all games in Bunny Hunt score.
Bunny Hunt survival mode
Successfully complete all games in Bunny Hunt time mode.
Rabbit shootout games
In any rabbit shootout games, if you find anything that plays music (boombox, phonograph etc.), shoot it. It will begin to play music. If rabbits get too close to the music player they will start to dance instead of attacking you. Any rabbits far away will still try to attack.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs