Red Faction: Armageddon (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Successfully complete the game to unlock Mr. Toots, the "Cheats" menu, and New Game+ mode.
fpvfr erprtfv bicane
Cheats can be purchased for the indicated salvage price. Pause game play and select "Cheats" to access them.
- Unlimited Ammo
- Singularity Cannon: 5,000
- Pulse Grenade: 5,000
- XNG-5000: 5,000
- Nano Rifle: 5,000
- Banshees: 5,000
- Arc Welder: 5,000
- Charge Launcher: 5,000
- Plasma Beam/Mr. Toots: 5,000
- Plasma Cannon: 5,000
- Assault Rifle: 5,000
- Rail Driver: 5,000
- Rocket Launcher: 5,000
- Shotgun: 5,000
- Pistols: 5,000
- Weapon Unlocks
- Napalm Laser: 10,000
- Convergence Laser: 8,000
- L.E.O. Rocket launcher: 8,000
- L.E.O. Machine Gun: 6,000
- Lava Barge Turret: 6,000
- Visual Modes
- Sketch Mode: 10,000
- Night Vision Mode: 8,000
- Instant Nano Forge: 10,000
- Super Melee: 8,000
Near the start of the game, Kara gives you a "Franklin Amulet" which is supposed to protect against lightning.
Easy "Honorary Mason" achievement or trophy
The waves can be completed in any order and at any time. As long as a wave is completed, you can start the next wave at any point. Playing under the Casual difficulty setting makes it even easier.
Easy "I Need A Nap" and "That Coulda Gone Better" achievements or trophies
Completing the game under the Insane difficulty setting will unlock this achievement or trophy as well as the "That Coulda Gone Better" achievement or trophy, without having to complete the game under the Hard difficulty setting.
Easy "In. The. Face!" achievement or trophy
The enemies that should be killed are:
- Alpha Creepers (larger variety)
- Behemoths (Boss enemy)
- Berserkers (large fire or electric enemies)
- Creepers (smaller variety)
- Monoliths (structures that boost enemy health)
- Ravagers (spike shooters)
- Wraiths (can disappear)
Note: Berserkers may explode before you can kill them. Try saving them for last.
Easy "Martian Can Opener" achievement or trophy
The upgrades do not have to be purchased in the same playthrough. You can continue to collect upgrades in New Game Plus mode, the DLC, or Infestation mode.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Unto The Breach (Bronze): Gain entry into the Terraformer.
- Secrets Long Buried (Bronze): Remove the Seal.
- We're Not Alone (Bronze): Make it back to civilization.
- Vanguard (Bronze): Escort the convoy.
- Things Fall Apart (Bronze): Destroy the Water Filtration Plant.
- Survival of the Fittest (Bronze): Make it to the surface.
- I'm All You've Got (Bronze): Defend the Red Faction.
- Weather The Storm (Bronze): Destroy the Jamming Devices.
- Family Business (Bronze): Defeat the Mantis.
- Must Go Faster (Bronze): Travel to the Marauder homelands.
- Old Friends, Older Enemies (Bronze): Safely escort Winters through the depths.
- Plan B (Bronze): Find out how to reach the lair.
- Knock, Knock (Bronze): Open up the secret entrance.
- Losses (Bronze): Make it through to the lair.
- One Big, Ugly Motha... (Bronze): Defeat the source of it all.
- Crusader (Bronze): Kill 175 enemies while in the L.E.O. exoskeleton.
- Ooooh Yeah! (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies with one L.E.O. shoulder bash.
- Martian Drive-By (Bronze): Kill 100 enemies while in the Marauder Scout Walker.
- Hit 'N Run (Bronze): Kill an enemy by ramming them with the Inferno GX.
- Exterminator (Bronze): Destroy 100 Pods while piloting the Mantis.
- Salvager (Bronze): Find 200 piles of salvage.
- Money Well Spent (Bronze): Buy out any one Upgrade ring.
- Cheater! (Bronze): Buy a Cheat.
- It's All In The Wrist (Bronze): Send an enemy at least 30 meters with Impact.
- Haymaker (Bronze): Kill 5 enemies in one shot with Impact.
- Zero G War (Bronze): Kill 50 Shockwaved enemies before they hit the ground.
- Hold Still (Bronze): Kill 6 enemies in one use of Shockwave.
- Lock And Load (Bronze): Keep Berserk active for at least 21 seconds in one use.
- Back At Ya! (Bronze): Make an enemy kill themselves while shooting at your Shell.
- Liftoff (Bronze): Send an enemy at least 50 meters with the Magnet Gun.
- Martian Matchmaker (Bronze): Fire an enemy into another enemy with the Magnet Gun.
- What Is Best In Life? (Bronze): Perform melee finishers on 25 Creepers (single player only).
- Boom Goes The Dynamite (Bronze): Kill 2 other enemies with a single exploding Berserker.
- Crack Shot (Bronze): Kill a Wraith before it re-sheaths.
- Soldier (Bronze): Finish waves 1 through 10 on any map in Infestation.
- Bug Hunt (Bronze): Finish at least one wave on each map in Infestation.
- Field Surgeon (Bronze): Perform Revival 25 times in Infestation.
- That Coulda Gone Better (Silver): Finish the Single Player game on Hard Difficulty.
- Breathe Easy (Silver): Put an end to the threat, once and for all.
- Chronicler (Silver): Listen to 40 Audio Logs.
- Nanergy! (Silver): Gather 25,000 total salvage.
- Martian Can Opener (Silver): Buy every Upgrade.
- Catch! (Silver): Use the Magnet Gun to fling debris BACK at a Tentacle.
- In. The. Face! (Silver): Kill one of each enemy type with the Maul.
- Commando (Silver): Finish waves 1 through 20 on any map in Infestation.
- All For One, One For All (Silver): Finish a 4 player Infestation game beyond wave 9 without anyone bleeding out.
- I Need A Nap (Gold): Finish the Single Player game on Insane Difficulty.
- Honorary Mason (Gold): Finish waves 1 through 30 on any map in Infestation.
- Red Faction: Armageddon Master (Platinum): Unlock all Trophies in Red Faction: Armageddon.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs