Red Faction: Guerrilla (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Select "Options" at the main menu, then select "Extras". Select the "Enter Code" option, then enter one of the following case-sensitive codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Enabling codes will prevent the game from being saved.
Enter HARDHITTER as a code.
Gamestop Wrecking Crew maps
Enter MAPMAYHEM as a code.
Hidden Challenges list
The list appears as follows. Note: All Challenges can be completed in Matchmaking, Custom Matches, or a combination of both modes. Use the "Statistics" view to see where you are for all of these not the "Leaderboards".
- 10 Kills - Every Weapon
- 10 Wins - Every Game Type
- 100 Wins
- 100 XP - Every Backpack
- 100 XP - Every Weapon
- 1000 Kills - 1 Weapon
- 5000 XP - 1 Backpack
- 5000 XP - 1 Weapon
- 500 XP - 1 Bonus XP Event
- 5 XP - Every Bonus XP Event
- 1 Life: 10 Kills - 1 Weapon
- 1 Life: 25 Bonus XP
- 1 Life: 5 XP - 5 Backpacks
- 1 Life: 50 XP
- 1 Life: Kill - 5 Weapons
- 1 Life: 15 Bonuses (different types not fifteen of the same one)
- To repair any vehicle quickly, just use Guerrilla Express while inside your vehicle. The vehicle can now be found in or near the camp you traveled to, with no damage.
- Exit a vehicle near the end of a mission. Complete the mission and return to the vehicle. It will be fully repaired.
- If you hijack an EDF tank, you are unable to heal it by teleporting to a safehouse. In fact, the tank disappears. You are however able to heal tanks or any other vehicles by going to a demolitions master. Leave the area during the event and you will fail. After the challenge ends you should have a full health EDF tank where you left it before the challenge.
When your health is low during any mission, enter a vehicle for a few seconds. Get out of the vehicle and your health or shield will be healed completely. This will work at anytime and you cannot die while getting into the vehicle.
Finding radio tags
Purchase the satellite locator upgrade with recovered salvage at any safehouse. Get a vehicle and start driving around. When you get within range of a radio tag, a small pulsing green dot will appear on your map. Follow the map. The green dot indicates the location of a missing tag. Some of the tags are in difficult locations to reach. Using a dune-buggy type vehicle is recommended.
Southeast of the Badlands safehouse near a large group of ore is what appears to be a Mars Exploration Rover. It is marked as a vehicle on the map, but cannot be controlled or destroyed.
Free Walker respawn area
Unlock the EOS sector. At the EOS loading screen you should see a view with what appears to be unfinished smoke stacks. Go to that location. It is located on the map where there are two collateral damages and the demolition master. It may take some time to spawn. It will spawns next to the collateral damage closest to the demolition master. They come in red, blue, and yellow.
Easy sledgehammer kills
This is an easy way to unlock the "Super Hammer" cheat, which requires 100 kills with the sledgehammer. Go to dust near the chemical depot that is near the Badlands. Kill a few guards and go back out of the depot. Wait for cars to come by and take them from the civilians and the guerrillas. Form a wall using these cars with only two openings just big enough for people to fit through. Wait for the EDF to start coming in through the holes. Take out the sledgehammer and start bashing in heads. If they start trying to bash the car wall, blow up their cars. You can use the sledgehammer, but it will take awhile. Try using the explosives, because the kills do not have to be in a row. Keep doing this until you have killed enough EDF. Note: Do not go into the chemical depot.
Correcting overturned vehicles
Exit a vehicle after it overturns. When it is on its roof, walk near it and re-enter it. Repeatedly tap [Enter Vehicle] and the vehicle will turn over with its wheels back on the ground.
If you kill your brother, Dan, at the very beginning of the first mission, you will die instantly, but the death message reads "WTF? You killed your brother?"
Red Faction references
- The area "Parker" of Mars is named after the protagonist in the original Red Faction.
- The area "Eos" of Mars is named after the Faction's leader in the original Red Faction.
Saints Row series references
- When you are around people, they will start talking and say things about Ultor, which is the company from Saints Row 2. They will also say "Damn drones confiscated my feed dogs collection", which is the band from Saints Row.
- The area "Mt. Vogel" of Mars is a reference to Dean Vogel, whom you had to kill in the last mission of Saints Row 2. You also only get to enter it at the last mission before the campaign is complete.
Complete the indicated tasks to unlock the corresponding cheat option. To enable a code, pause game play, select the "Cheats" option, and turn it on.
- Cool Turrets
- Blow up 100 small hydrogen tanks. When this cheat is active, turrets do not overheat.
- Free Upgrades
- Complete 50 Guerrilla Actions. When this cheat is active, there is no more salvage charge at the safe house.
- Max Morale
- Liberate Oasis Sector. When this cheat is active, there is full morale in all sectors all the time.
- Max Technology
- Liberate Mars. When this cheat is active, EDF/Guerilla/Marauder always has the best armor and weapons.
- No Green Alert
- Complete 25 killing sprees during the Campaign. When this cheat is active, there are constant EDF assaults.
- Super Debris
- Destroy 50 EDF owned buildings. When this cheat is active, all explosive impulses and damage from collisions are tripled.
- Super Hammer
- Kill 100 EDF with a hammer. When this cheat is active, your sledgehammer is extra strong.
- Super Jetpack
- Destroy 250 EDF supply crates. When this cheat is active, the jetpack recharges at twice the maximum recharge.
- Super Sprinting
- Mine all ore locations. When this cheat is active, the player can sprint at 1.5x normal speed.
- Super Toughness
- Locate all missing radio tags. When this cheat is active, it greatly increases the amount of damage you can take, making you harder to kill.
- Unlimited Ammo
- Destroy 50 EDF flyers. When this cheat is active, you will have unlimited ammunition for all weapons.
Successfully complete the campaign.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding equipment.
- Grinder: Have 12 Guerrilla Actions.
- Jetpack: Liberate Oasis sector.
- Level 1 armor and Rocket Launcher: Liberate Parker sector.
- Level 2 armor: Liberate Badlands sector.
- Nano Forge and Guerrilla Express: Liberate Dust sector.
- Ore Additive: Have 2 Guerrilla Actions.
- Personnel Detector: Have 8 Guerrilla Actions.
- Proximity Mines: Have 5 Guerrilla Actions.
- Quantum Multiplier: Have 18 Guerrilla Actions.
- Shattersmasher Sledgehammer: Have 35 Guerrilla Actions.
- Stonebreaker Sledgehammer: Have 25 Guerrilla Actions.
- Thermobaric Rocket: Liberate Free Fire Zone sector.
Multi-player experience point rewards
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding reward and amount of experience points.
- Assist (150): Damage an enemy, a teammate then kills.
- Heal Teammate (325): Restore at least half of a teammate's health.
- Pack Hunter (550): Be near a teammate when they kill an enemy.
- Rescue Kill (700): Kill an enemy near a teammate that has been knocked down.
- Synchronized Kill (900): Kill an enemy at the same time a nearby teammate does.
- Vendetta (1,200): Kill an enemy who recently killed a teammate.
- Crush (1,500): Kill an enemy with building debris.
- Beat Down (1,600): Kill an enemy with a melee attack.
- Streak Stopper (1,800): Kill an enemy who is unstoppable.
- Death from Above (2,150): Kill an enemy by thrusting down.
- Remote Save (2,300): Kill an enemy before they can detonate a remote charge stuck to you or a teammate.
- Survivor (2,600): Recover to full health after nearly dying.
- Unstopable (3,050): Kill 5 or more enemies in a row.
- Backwhat? (3,200): Kill an enemy that is wearing a backpack while you are not wearing one.
- Knockdown (3,650): Knock down multiple enemies simultaneously with the concussion pack.
- Death By Boundary (4,100): Knock an enemy out of the level boundaries.
- Stuck (4,400): Detonate a remote charge stuck to an enemy.
- Headshot Kill (4,500): Kill an enemy with a headshot.
- Who's #1 (5,000): Kill the enemy with the highest number of kills.
- Full Control (5,400): Fully repair a target.
- Mega Kill (5,800): Kill multiple enemies within 3 seconds.
- Back Off (6,600): Kill an enemy who is melee attacking at close range.
- Ghost Kill (7,000): Kill a stealthed Enemy.
- Bullseye (7,200): Kill an enemy with a direct rocket hit.
- Backfire (7,800): Kill an enemy with their own explosive.
- You're doing it wrong! (8,250): Kill an enemy with the Reconstructor.
- Charge (8,750): Rhino charge through a wall and kill an enemy.
- Power Trip (9,500): With Firepower active, kill an enemy with a melee weapon.
- Interceptor (10,600): Kill a ragdolling enemy in mid-air.
- Hail Mary (10,900): Kill an enemy from far away without using a gun.
- Blast (11,500): Kill an enemy with an explosive barrel or tank.
- Flagman (12,200): Kill an enemy with their team flag.
- Air Strike (13,000): Kill an enemy while in the air.
- Shake it Up (14,200): Kill an enemy while your Tremor pack is activated.
- Dust Bunny (15,500): Kill an enemy who is in mid-jump.
- Good Timing (16,500): Use the Rhino or Thrust pack to survive an attack.
- BBQ (17,500): Hit 3 enemies simultaneously with the Arc Welder.
- Blindside (18,750): Kill an enemy from behind.
- Payback (20,250): Exact revenge within 15 seconds of respawning.
- X-Ray (22,500): Kill an enemy through a wall with the Rail Driver.
- Sharpshooter (24,000): Shoot and kill an enemy from far away.
- Sleeper Kill (27,000): Kill a fallen enemy with a melee attack.
- Death from Below (29,000): Kill an enemy by thrusting up.
- Rainbow Wars (31,000): Kill an enemy that is using the Heal Pack.
- Lined Up (33,000): Hit 2 or more enemies with one Rail Driver shot.
- Doppleganger (38,000): Kill an enemy that has the same backpack you do.
- Zombie Kill (44,000): Kill an enemy from beyond the grave.
- Vertigo (48,000): Kill an enemy above or below you.
- Camper (52,000): Kill an enemy while standing still.
- No Problem (56,000): Kill an enemy while at full health.
Experience point bonuses
Earn the indicated amount of experience points to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Playlist for Team objective: 50
- Alec Mason Character: 100
- Badge Group - Guerrilla: 200
- Playlist for Siege: 250
- Rank 1 Badge: 400
- Blair Character: 475
- Large Mixer Playlist: 625
- EDF Trooper Character: 800
- Rank 2 Badge: 1,000
- Dan Mason Character: 1,100
- Color Group - Aqua: 1,300
- Celia Character: 1,400
- Badge Group - Weapons 1: 1,700
- Pierce Character: 1,900
- Rank 3 Badge: 2,000
- Sledgehammer - Stonebreaker: 2,450
- Color Group - Green: 2,750
- Kat Character: 2,900
- Jackson Character: 3,350
- Rank 4 Badge: 3,500
- Badge group - Symbols: 3,800
- Sledgehammer - Shattermaster: 3,950
- Clark Character: 4,250
- EDF Specialist Character: 4,700
- Badge Group - Stars: 4,850
- Color Group - Crimson: 5,200
- Olga Character: 5,600
- Rank 5 Badge: 6,000
- Sledgehammer - Facecrusher: 6,200
- Chuck Character: 6,400
- Badge Group - EDF: 6,800
- Selma Character: 7,400
- Sledgehammer - Bronze Crusher: 7,600
- Ian Character: 8,000
- Red Color Group: 8,500
- EDF Elite Character: 9,000
- Sledgehammer - Silver Master: 9,250
- Badge Group - Weapons 2: 9,750
- Rank 6 Badge: 10,000
- Color Group - Orange: 10,300
- Kayla Character: 11,200
- Sledgehammer - Gold Breaker: 11,800
- Kepler Character: 12,600
- Badge Group - Backpacks: 13,400
- Rachel Character: 13,800
- Sledgehammer - Titanium Hammer: 14,600
- Rank 7 Badge: 15,000
- Ravager Character: 16,000
- Color Group - Tan: 17,000
- Numah Character: 18,000
- Sledgehammer - Skull Digger: 19,500
- Krystal Character: 21,000
- Sledgehammer - War Hammer: 21,750
- Color group - Yellow (yellow): 23,250
- Rank 8 Badge: 25,000
- Old Coot Character: 26,000
- Sledgehammer - Battle Axe: 28,000
- Badge Group - Volition: 30,000
- Sledgehammer - Bloody Bat: 32,000
- Scavenger Character: 34,000
- Badge Group - Summoner: 36,000
- Rank 9 Badge: 40,000
- Color Group - Purple: 42,000
- Sledgehammer - Stun Baton: 46,000
- EDF Heavy Character: 50,000
- Color Group - Rainbow: 54,000
- Badge Group - Alter Echo: 58,000
- Sledgehammer - Plastic: 60,000
- RF Commander Character: 65,000
- Badge Group - Marauder: 70,000
- Rank 10 badge: 75,000
- Color Group - Silver: 85,000
- Raider Character: 100,000
- Sledgehammer - Ostrich: 120,000
- Rank 11 Badge: 150,000
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling the cheats will prevent achievements from becoming unlocked.
- Welcoming Committee (10 points): Complete the Tutorial mission.
- Martian Tea Party (10 points): Complete 2 missions for the Red Faction.
- Spread the Word (10 points): Liberate Parker Sector.
- Death From Above (20 points): Liberate Dust Sector.
- Friendly Skies (30 points): Liberate Badlands Sector.
- Don't Tread On Me (40 points): Liberate Oasis Sector.
- Coup D'etat (50 points): Liberate Eos Sector.
- Red Dawn (100 points): Liberate Mars.
- Insurgent (5 points): Complete 5 Guerrilla Actions.
- Guerrilla (10 points): Complete 25 Guerrilla Actions.
- Freedom Fighter (15 points): Complete 50 Guerrilla Actions.
- Revolutionary (25 points): Complete all Guerrilla Actions.
- Clean and Righteous! (15 points): Destroy 5 High Importance targets.
- Warp Speed (15 points): Beat all Transporter Pro times.
- Got Any Fingers Left? (15 points): Beat all Pro times in Demolitions Master.
- Lost Memories (25 points): Locate all missing radio tags.
- Working the Land (25 points): Mine all ore locations.
- Free Your Mind (25 points): Destroy all instances of propaganda.
- One Man Army (25 points): Complete 25 killing sprees during the Campaign.
- Disaster Area (50 points): Destroy 1 billion credits worth of EDF property.
- Broken Supply Line (10 points): Destroy 250 EDF supply crates.
- Power to the People (10 points): Raise the Morale of 3 sectors to 100%.
- Tank Buster (10 points): Blow up 100 small hydrogen tanks.
- Best Friends Forever (10 points): Kill 100 EDF with the sledgehammer during the Campaign.
- Coming Down! (10 points): Destroy 50 EDF owned buildings.
- Freed Space (10 points): Destroy 50 EDF flyers.
- Just the Beginning (5 points): Win a Matchmaking match.
- Start of Something Special (5 points): Play 5 Matchmaking matches.
- Doing Your Part (10 points): Kill 10 enemies in a Matchmaking Match.
- Juggernaut (5 points): Destroy a Siege target.
- Doozer (5 points): Reconstruct a Damage Control target.
- Grab Some Popcorn (5 points): Enter Spectator mode and enjoy the show!
- Try Anything Once (10 points): Finish a match in every mode.
- Check Your Map (10 points): Finish a match on every map in Multiplayer.
- Tools of the Trade (10 points): Score a kill with every weapon in Multiplayer.
- Field Tested (10 points): Earn 1,000 XP in Multiplayer.
- Battle Scarred (25 points): Earn 10,000 XP in Multiplayer.
- War Veteran (50 points): Earn 100,000 XP in Multiplayer.
- A Winner is You! (20 points): Win 250 matchmaking games.
- Topher Would Be Proud (20 points): Play 250 matchmaking games.
- Courier of Pain (20 points): Score 5,000 kills in Multiplayer.
- Experimenter (10 points): Complete 4 hidden challenges in Multiplayer.
- Detective (20 points): Complete 8 hidden challenges in Multiplayer.
- Mad Genius (40 points): Complete 16 hidden challenges in Multiplayer.
- Jack of all Trades (10 points): Score 10 kills while wearing each backpack.
- The High and Mighty (10 points): Kill a flying opponent using a remote charge stuck to them.
- Party Time (10 points): Play all Wrecking Crew modes once.
- Can't Get Enough (20 points): Play every mode on all maps in Wrecking Crew.
- Wrecking Ball (40 points): Score 25 million points worth of destruction in Wrecking Crew.
- Red Faction Member (50 points): Play online with another player who has completed the Campaign.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs