Rengoku: Tower Of Purgatory
Add to this page!
Alternate ending sequence
Successfully complete the game two times to view an
ending sequence that features a bonus FMV sequence.
tdr, rha urrhis
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding picture in the gallery.
- A.D.A.M: Save the game once.
- Deucalion-A: Successfully complete the game twice.
- Deucalion-B: Successfully complete the game twice.
- Gryphus: Defeat Gryphus in the level 8 Boss fight in the Tower.
- Lycaon: Defeat Lycaon in the Tower.
- Mars: Defeat Mars in the Tower.
- Statius: Defeat Statius in the level 7 Boss fight in the Tower.
- Type01: Save the game once.
- Alkmaion: Defeat Alkmaion in the level 6 Boss fight in the Tower.
- Briareos: Defeat Briareos in the level 4 Boss fight in the Tower.
- Minos: Defeat Minos in the level 3 Boss fight in the Tower.
- Sphinx: Defeat Sphinx in the level 5 Boss fight in the Tower.
Do not lose items when you die
When you die, press Home and quit the game.
Reload the same file and you will have the items. However, you
will be as far back as you were when you saved. Be careful when
you do this.
When you first start, go to the red glowing circle
and press X. It will teleport you to a room with two weapons
spinning on the floor. Pick these up and press X to open
the customizer. Once inside, go down to "Equip". Press
X(2) and you should see one of the weapons become highlighted.
Press Triangle on the weapon and select "Return to
elixer". This gives you more elixir to customize your body.
Exit this screen and the weapons will reappear on the floor beside
you. You can repeat this as many times as desired.
Get the weapons in the start and turn them into elixir until you
upgrade yourself very high. Then, clear the first and second floors.
On the third floor, get a 75mm Howitzer, at least one Gattling
Cannon, and the ammo pack legs. Go back to the first floor and
start overkilling by shooting with the Howitzer and holding the
Gattling Cannon to finish. Each opponent should drop three or
four weapons at a time, and you will find at least one opponent
per room, if not more. Continue doing this and selling the equips
you find You will get around 5000 elixer each time you clear the
Infinite power up from start of game
When you first begin the game and are in the room where
you first get a weapon and learn how to turn items into Elixir,
turn both weapons that you get into Elixir. Because the programmers
did not want you to have to start without a weapon, both weapons
will re-appear. Collect both weapons again, then turn both of
them into Elixir again. Repeat the process as long as desired.
Because Elixirs are used to power-up you can make your character
as powerful as desired immediately at the start of the game.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs