Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight
Add to this page!
This game is titled HarmoKnight in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Rhythm Hunter: Harmo Knight in Japan.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding song. To access the song, press Y and shift the song lists all the way to the left.
- Bicycle Theme (Pokemon Gold/Silver): Complete Calypso Beach (World 3).
- Champion Theme (Pokemon Red/Blue): Complete Sleighbell Mountains (World 5).
- Pokemon Gym Theme: Complete Marching Hills (World 1).
- Route 26 Theme (Pokemon Gold/Silver): Complete Rock Range (World 2).
- Trainer Battle Theme (Pokemon Black/White): Complete Baroque Valley (World 7).
Sky Roost (World 8)
Collect all five hidden Tori birds. They can be found in the following songs by pressing Y: World 1-4, World 2-6, World 3-7, World 5-8 (unlocked after completing the game), and World 7-3. To find them, search for a "cloud" portion on the ground. At the end of that portion you will find an egg. Hit it to get the Tori bird. After getting all the Tori birds, return to Symphony City and unlock the door near the city to access Sky Roost.
lampi oivopti rsrai, cw
Earn enough notes to unlock a golden blossom to unlock Fast mode for that stage. You can now press Y, navigate to a stage, then press X to play it in Fast mode.
Fast mode image
Earn enough notes to unlock a golden blossom in a stage in Fast mode to unlock a special image that corresponds to that stage.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs