Add to this page!
This game is titled Crackdown in North America and Riot Act in Japan.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Agency Explosives Expert (20 points): Bomb your way to a 4-star Explosives rating.
- Agency Athlete (20 points): Run and jump your way to a 4-star Agility rating.
- Agency Wheelman (20 points): Accelerate and slide your way to a 4-star Driving rating.
- Agency Brawler (20 points): Punch, jab, kick, and throw your way to a 4-star Strength rating.
- Agency Marksman (20 points): Hit your target every time to achieve a 4-star Firearms rating.
- Master Agent (40 points): Earn 4-star ratings in all five skill areas and then max out your Skills Status meters.
- Roadkill King (15 points): Mow down and massacre 175 gang members while driving.
- High Flyer (10 points): Make your way to the top of the Agency Tower.
- Firing Squad (15 points): Fire away - shoot and kill 500 gang members using firearms.
- Bare-Knuckle Brawler (15 points): Kill 150 gang members with your bare hands (or thrown objects).
- Mad Bomber (15 points): Show your explosive personality - kill 500 gang members using explosives.
- Untouchable Agent (15 points): Kill 200 gang members without dying yourself.
- Body Juggler (20 points): Use explosives to keep a body up in the air for 10 seconds.
- Car Juggler (20 points): Use explosives to keep a car up in the air for seven seconds.
- Hazardous Hangtime (10 points): Execute a 6-second jump in a vehicle.
- Driving High (10 points): Achieve a height of 115 feet or more in a vehicle.
- Front Flipper (20 points): Execute two forward flips in a single jump in a moving vehicle.
- Timed Stunt Driver (20 points): Execute six car stunts in 60 seconds.
- Base Jumper (10 points): Jump from the top of the Agency Tower and land in the water below.
- Stunt Driver (20 points): Successfully execute five car stunts - front & back flips, barrel rolls, a long jump.
- Orb Hunter (50 points): Collect 300 Hidden Orbs.
- Free Runner (50 points): Collect 500 Agility Orbs.
- Repo Man (10 points): Commandeer 100 gang-controlled vehicles.
- Los Muertos Intel Master (10 points): Locate all Los Muertos dossier targets.
- Volk Intel Master (10 points): Locate all Volk dossier targets.
- Shai-Gen Intel Master (10 points): Locate all Shai-Gen dossier targets.
- First Blood (10 points): Eliminate the first of 21 gang bosses.
- Los Muertos Cleanser (20 points): Murder Los Muertos - Kill all Los Muertos gang members.
- Volk Cleanser (40 points): Eviscerate the Volk - Take out all Volk gang members.
- Shai-Gen Cleanser (50 points): Assassinate Shai-Gen - Kill all Shai-Gen gang members.
- The Trifecta (50 points): Wipe the city clean by taking out all members of all three gangs.
- Rampage (20 points): Wreak havoc in 60-second increments.
- Take Me To Your Supply Point (10 points): Unlock your first Supply Point.
- It's Good To Be Connected (30 points): Unlock all Supply Points.
- Airtime Assassin (10 points): Shoot and kill 5 gang members in a single jump (while airborne).
- Shot-putter (10 points): Throw any object (other than a grenade) 205 feet or more.
- Global Impact (15 points): Kill 15 gang members using the Observatory Globe.
- Ring Leader (20 points): Drive through all of the unique Stunt Markers.
- Chain Banger (10 points): Blow up 100 explosive objects in 60 seconds.
- Double Trouble (10 points): Double your fun - complete your first mission in Co-op mode.
- Tag Teamer (40 points): Partner up and complete every mission in Co-op mode.
- Road Warrior (30 points): Successfully complete all 14 Road Races.
- Over Our Heads (30 points): Successfully complete all 12 Rooftop Races.
Additionally, the following achievements will become available when the game's additional content download is installed.
- Confiscator (40 points): Impound all flagged vehicles and store them in the Agency Garage.
- Psych Out (100 points): Complete all Time Trial missions at the Psychotic difficulty level.
- Pack Rat (10 points): Complete any Stockpile mini-game in Co-op mode in fewer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Street Racer (20 points): Win every Street Race using any vehicle(s).
- Street Racer Elite (150 points): Win every Street Race using all available vehicles.
- Flippin' Crazy (20 points): Execute 3 flips of any type in a single jump in any vehicle.
- Body Armor (10 points): Use the Harpoon gun to attach 5 gang member corpses to a single vehicle.
Eliminate the Los Muertos, Volk, and Shai-Gen to complete
the game. An option will appear at the starting menu that gives
you the ability to toggle the respawning enemies in their districts.
li, bae af, ttfsurb blfwcr
Getting "Keys To The City" downloadable content
Some of the information for this game requires the "Keys To The City" downloadable content. It can be obtained by using the following steps.
- Play on Xbox Live with someone who has "Keys to the City" and ask to play it. When he quits, go to the main menu within five minutes, then select "Keys to the City".
- Log into the Xbox Live Marketplace. Do a search for "Crackdown". Find the "Free For All" download and the "Keys To The City" will be in there, for free.
- In Shei-gen, there is a hotel on the west side of the Island called The Daisy Chain. If you enter Shei-gen from the Los Muertos side, it is between the two highways. At the top of this hotel is a pool. In the pool is a rubber duck toy. You can throw the toy at people and it will make a squeaky sound like a real rubber duck toy.
- There is a duck in the hot tub in La Mugre, which is the first island with Los Muertos. You can find it at the apartment complex where you kill Violeta "Santa Maria" Sanchez.
In the Volk go to "The LCOVE" across from
"THE Y". Look for a billboard with a Dodge Nitro on
it. Watch it to see the #1 ranks on each map.
li, bae af, ttfsurb blfwcr
Twin Towers reference
Go on Shai gen's island and just south of "the
block" Agency supply point. There are two mini skyscraper
buildings that have the words Tower 1 and Tower 2 on them, one
for each building.
Shoot yourself into the middle of the city or through the map
Go into Keys Of The City by yourself or in Co-op mode
on Xbox Live. Put four stars on all your skills. Go on the highway.
Have a friend drive the Agency Supercar or do so yourself. While
you are in the car use the cheat window to spawn a ramp truck.
When you are at full speed hit the spawn ramp truck button about
three times. You will fly or go through the map. If you spawn
a ramp truck on Wang Tower on the cement wall sides then jump
off it with an Agency Supercar, you can go through the Wang building
as well. If you get stuck you may have to extract.
Reach any elevation
In Keys To The City it is possible to get to any elevation
by jumping, spawning a ramp truck at the correct moment, then
landing on it and jumping. Repeat those steps to get higher.
400 mph Agency Supercar
This trick will only work in Keys To The City, which
is available for download from the Xbox Live Marketplace. Go into
Keys To The City and put on all skills at full. Go to the highway,
spawn the Agency supercar. Get in it and start driving. The top
speed of the Agency Supercar at 4 stars is about 225 mph. Press
Select to open up the "Keys To The City" menu
while you are driving and scroll to "Change Driving Skill".
Press Y to put it back down to 0 stars while you are still
driving so the car will downgrade to its original form. The speed
of the Agency Supercar will increase to over 375 mph, and possibly
400 mph if you do not hit anything. However, if you stop or increase
your driving skill the speed will return to normal. The speed
of the Agency Supercar at 0 stars is 156 mph, but, with this trick
the top speed can be over 400 mph at 0 stars.
Truck cab super jump
This trick will only work in Keys To The City, which
is available for download from the Xbox Live Marketplace. During
game play, press Back. Set all of your skills to have four
stars. When you get in the truck cab it will morph to the biggest
possible. Enable "God mode" so you will not die when
attempting the jump. Also choose "Empty streets" so
you do not hit cars in the process. Go onto a straight and long
freeway. Gold B to speed it up then press Back.
Select "Spawn ramp truck". When you are going about
190 mph hit it, then change the camera angle to the side of the
truck. Then press Y to spawn the ramp truck and the glitch
will begin. You will fly for a very long time.
Ramp truck super jump
This trick requires the Keys To The City expansion.
Enable the "Empty Streets" code, then get onto a reasonably
long straightaway. Face your character (and look) directly down
the road in one direction. Spawn a ramp truck. Then, face and
look in the other direction and spawn another ramp truck. Get
into one of the ramp trucks and reverse into the other one (so
that your ramp hits its ramp). Both trucks will instantly rocket
into the air.
Fly with buggy
This glitch requires the Keys To The City expansion,
and can easily be done in Co-op mode. Go onto the pier that extends
out into the ocean and spawn two ramp trucks back to back, with
enough room to spawn a buggy in-between. Have a friend get into
a ramp truck. Park the buggy on the ramp truck that your friend
is not in. Then, have your friend back up into the other ramp
truck (the one you are on). You should all go flying up into the
air, with the possible exception of the ramp truck that the buggy
was on. Note: While on the ramp truck, its recommended that you
hold the hand brake (A) to keep from sliding off.
Immobilize Agency garage door
Note: This trick required the Colby HRX Harpoon Gun. Go to the Agency garage and make sure you have two bodies laying around. Use your harpoon gun and get two bodies harpooned to the Agency garage door. Choose a car and when the Agency garage door goes down, it will stay stuck like that until the two harpooned bodies disappear.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs