Press [Ctrl] + W when "Walkover"
appears on the screen.
Go to the garage
Press [Ctrl] + R when in a battle.
When in battle, press [Alt] + [F4] to
quit the screen.
Click on a weapon to sell, but do not sell it. Instead,
go to the paint menu. Click around where the tower paint screen
usually is. When you click the correct location a "Sell Now"
button will appear. Keep clicking it and you will have lots of
In order to win this game, you first have to buy the
Dagger. Second, earn two wins, sell the Hydrogen Battery, and
purchase the Alkaline Battery so you do not waste more battery
as you go to the other place. After that, you must challenge more
powerful opponents. If you do not, it will take very a long time
to earn more wins than losses. Next, earn thirty-one wins, sell
the Small Engine, and purchase the Small Engine Deluxe. This let
you move faster and waste less battery. Next, earn eight wins
and sell four Small Wheels and purchase six Large Wheels. Next,
earn twenty-five wins to purchase then Large Tower. Buying a bigger
size for your robot costs more energy. After that, earn another
seven wins and sell the Small Chassis to buy the Medium Chassis.
Then, earn twenty wins in order to buy Razor Discs. This weapon
is easy to make a simple target. After purchasing Razor Discs,
win fourteen times, sell the Dagger, then purchase the Spear Gun.
Next, win ten times and buy the Rear-End Camera. Earn twenty-two
wins, sell the Medium Chassis, and purchase the Large Chassis.
After that, win thirty-five wins and purchase the Flame Thrower.
This weapon is easier to shoot at medium range, even through the
gate. Earn forty-three wins, sell the Flame Thrower, then purchase
the Armour Regenerator. You can now battle against the powerful
robots to become the first colossal robot of all robots.
When your first battle begins, tell your opponent to come to you.
If you follow your opponent, you will waste a lot of energy on
your hydrogen battery. If your opponent doe not accept your offer,
then send your opponent the same message. If your opponent does
this again, then wait a little bit longer.
When your small-sized robot with small engine deluxe and are +
or ++ during the battle, look diagonally and tell your opponent
to come to you. If your opponent accepts your offer, watch as
their robot gets closer to you. As it approaches, go in a different
direction to avoid your robot losing a lot of armor. When your
opponent's battery is less than 20%, they may wait for you to
attack . If your opponent does not do this, keep running away.
When your opponent clicks to offer a draw, do not accept the offer
-- just attack your opponent.
In order to upgrade your robot to bigger-sized robot in less time,
you first have to purchase the Dagger. Second, purchase three
Small Wheels by selling four Small Wheels. Third, sell the Hydrogen
Battery and purchase the Alkaline Battery. Then, win 25 times
and buy the Large Tower. Earn 3 wins to get the Plow then win
31 times by selling the Small Engine and buy the Small Engine
Deluxe. After that, win 75 times to get the Armor Regenerator.
Next, earn 6 wins, sell the Small Chassis, and buy the Medium
Chassis. Win 20 times to buy the Razor Discs, sell the Dagger,
and win 21 times. Then, sell the Medium Chassis and buy the Large
Chassis. finally, win 13 times, sell the Plow, and purchase the
Spear Gun. You can now challenge more powerful robots.
When your robot has the Dagger and is ++ during the advanced battle,
you must choose the opponent's robot with no weapons on the back.
It is easier to cause damage and run out your opponent's discs,
spear guns, and flame thrower shots. After it has run out of ammunition,
hit the front side of the robot until you are facing the other
direction or running out of armor.
During the challenging battle, when your robot jas the Rear-End
Camera and a weapon on the back, first click "B." Spin
around to face your opponent's robot backward and target it. However,
do not let your opponent hit the other side of your robot.
When you have Kamikaze Bomb during the difficult battle and less
armor points, use it so that your opponent does not win the match.
Purchase the following items for your robot:
- Medium Chassi: Gives you 125 armor points and more spaces.
- Large Chassi: Gives you 166 armor points and more spaces.
- Large Tower: Increase 83 more armor points and more spaces.
- 6 Large Wheels: Gives you more grips.
- Small Engine Deluxe: Lets your robot move faster and lose less energy.
- Large Engine Deluxe: Lets your robot move quicker and loses less energy (only with Nuclear Battery).
- Alkaline Battery: Increases energy (buy two Alkaline Batteries only).
- Flame Thrower: Can shoot through gates and medium-ranged places.
- Plow: Protects your robot from the discs that are attacking it.
- Dagger: Can cause damage to your opponent's robot by sticking its side.
- Drill: Larger weapon than Saw, and causes more damage.
- Rolling Pin: Bigger-sized weapon to stick your opponent's side, causing extra damage.
- Kamikaze Bomb: Allows you to order a draw that prevents from your opponent's robot to make a simple target.
- Armor Regenerator: Increases your armor points. However, it decreases our battery.
- Rear-View Camera: Allows your robot to see if your opponent's robot gets close to you.
- Spear Gun: Causes extra damage by shooting your opponent's robot or bashing it.
- Flash Bombs: Blind your opponent's robot for 10 seconds.
- Razor-Discs: Inflict more damages by shooting your opponent's robot.
- The Claw: Can drop your opponent's robot into the pit, off the cliffs, and into the flames.
- Guided Missiles: Can track your opponent's robot and inflict more damage.
- Heat-Seeking Missiles: Can cause more damage.
- Laser Cannon: Helps shooting at very far range.
- Nuclear Battery: Increases a lot of energy (buy two Nuclear Batteries only).
- Force Field: Reduces half of the damage done by your opponent's robot.
- Mini-Gun: Can shoot rapidly at very far range.
- SpyCam: Helps find your opponent's robot in certain places.
When you are selling the item(s) you have to upgrade
your robot, you must click "Buy Parts", then "Weapons",
and read the cost of the unwanted item(s). All items are at 90%
discount. For example, if you are selling the Dagger, it costs
10 credits. The discount of the dagger is 9 credits.
Get a high ranking
If you normally use a browser other than Internet Explorer, start both browsers (for example, Firefox and Internet Explorer). Load Robot Rage on both of them. Make a second account, then use that robot to improve your other robot by simply going into the destruction pit. Make sure to keep both robots up to
the same level/rank, then continue doing this until you have your two bots with one at "Elite" and the other at the "Master" rank. If desired, you can also get them both to "Elite" rank, which would be better).