Rune Factory Frontier
Add to this page!
Complete the one of the following tasks to get the corresponding tool.
- Hoe: Given to you by Mist when you first move in.
- Watering can: Given to you by Mist when you first move in.
- Axe: Till 40 squares of land (you do not have to plant anything) and talk to Stella the nun (you may have to wait until Spring 4th).
- Fishing Rod: Talk to Cinnamon by the church district exit on your farm in the early afternoon.
- Harvester: Received from Candy. Ask her "What are Runeys?"
- Hammer: Go to the second floor in the cave on Whale Island to find Melody. There will be a cinematic and she will give you a hammer.
- Pet Glove/Brush: Speak to Kross after exploring the cave on Whale Island a bit. He is found in south district.
- Sickle: Till 40 squares of land and speak to Erik. He sells seeds in south district.
Cinnamon and Candy
Cinnamon and Candy are granddaughters of Kanno who will not arrive until Spring 7th. You must speak to him several days before they will come to town. They all live in the clock tower.
Getting to Whale Island
Water the sparkling plant found near the clock tower.
Finding Woolys and Buffamoos
Enter Whale Cave and make your way to the left whale wing.
Getting fruit from the fruit trees
Hit the tree with your hammer and it will fall to the ground.
When you reach Year 2, on the 29th of Summer, walk outside your house at 6 a.m. You will find there are already letters in your mailbox waiting to be read. Anette would have fainted in front your door two days before. The next day she will not be at the hospital, but she will also not be there to deliver mail. When you start reading, but try to exit, the game will freeze and force you to hard reset the system. Save the game often to avoid this and similar glitches.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs