Saints Row: The Third (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Display the cell phone menu during game play. Select the "Extras" option, then choose "Cheats". Select "Add Cheat" and enter any of the following codes. To activate or deactivate a cheat, select it in the cheat menu. Note: Enabling cheat codes will prevent achievements and trophies from being earned and will also disable the autosave. However, you can still save the game manually.
|Golden Gun (one hit kills)||goldengun|
|No vehicle damage||vroom|
|Add police notoriety||pissoffpigs|
|No police notoriety||goodygoody|
|Add gang notoriety||lolz|
|No gang notoriety||oops|
|Cars that hit yours will explode||givejuice|
|Spawn F69 VTOL||givevtol|
|Spawn Status Quo||givestatusquo|
|Spawn 45 Sheperd||givesheperd|
|Spawn AR 55||givear55|
|Spawn AS3 Ultimax||giveultimax|
|Spawn Baseball Bat||givebaseball|
|Spawn Cyber Blaster||givecybersmg|
|Spawn Cyber Buster||givecyber|
|Spawn D4TH Blossom||giveblossom|
|Spawn Electric Grenade||giveelectric|
|Spawn Flash Bang||giveflashbang|
|Spawn Grave Digger||givedigger|
|Spawn K-8 Krukov||givekrukov|
|Spawn KA-1 Kobra||givekobra|
|Spawn GL G20 Grenade Launcher||givelauncher|
|Spawn McManus 2015||givesniper|
|Spawn Mini Gun||giveminigun|
|Spawn RC Possessor||givercgun|
|Spawn Reaper Drone||givedrone|
|Spawn Riot Shield||giveshield|
|Spawn RPG Launcher||giverpg|
|Spawn S3X Hammer||givehammer|
|Spawn SA-3 Airstrike||giveairstrike|
|Spawn Satchel Charge||givesatchel|
|Spawn Shock Hammer||giverocket|
|Spawn Sonic Boom||givesonic|
|Spawn Stun Gun||givestungun|
|Spawn TEK Z-10||givetek|
|Spawn The Penetrator||givedildo|
|Spawn Viper Laser Rifle||giveslm8|
|Very rainy weather||heavyrain|
|Heaven Bound (corpses rise into the air)||fryhole|
|Drunk (drunk pedestrians)||dui|
|Mascots (mascot pedestrians)||mascot|
|Pimps and Hos (pimps and prostitutes pedestrians)||hohoho|
|Zombies (zombie pedestrians)||brains|
Enter the whatitmeanstome code and activate it between ten to twenty times. This will result in you reaching level 50, and gaining about $5 million. Then, enter the character abilities screen to buy all the fall, fire, bullet, explosion, and vehicle strike damage reduction options until it reaches "Never take damage". This is basically gives you complete invincibility from all damage. However, a minor glitch may occur if you are in a normal vehicle and are run over by a tank or if you crash with an aircraft and you may still die. However for all intents and purposes you are invulnerable.
Go to Angel's Casino and destroy all of the slot machines. When the screen cracks and the machine falls over, you will see a stack of cash fall out. Collect all of the money in the casino by destroying the rest of the machines. Then, go to a nearby crib that is not Angel's Casino and save the game. Load the saved game file. You will still have the money obtained from the previous machines. If you go back to the casino, you will see new machines that can be used to get more money. If you destroy all of the machines, you will leave with a couple hundred dollars every time.
Radio stations and tracks
Tune to the indicated station to hear the corresponding songs.
ihvf gav cvhg
- The Mix
- "Stand and Deliver" by Adam Ant
- "Fantasy" by Aldo Nova
- "Holding out For A Hero" by Bonnie Tyler
- "Machinehead" by Bush
- "Pepper" by Butthole Surfers
- "Epic" by Faith No More
- "Relax" by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- "You're The Best Around" by Joe Esposito
- "Return Of The Mack" by Mark Morrison
- "Live Wire" by Mötley Crüe
- "Shout At The Devil" by Mötley Crüe
- "No Easy Way Out" by Robert Tepper
- "My Adidas" by Run DMC
- "Ball and Chain" by Social Distortion
- "What I Got" by Sublime
- "It's My Life" by Talk Talk
- "Birds Fly (Whisper To A Scream)" by The Icicle Works
- "Funky Cold Medina" by Tone-Loc
- "Gimme What You Got" by Amanda Blank
- "Done Did It (feat. Nicole Wray & NOE)" by Blakroc
- "Throw Your Hands Up" by Freeway
- "My Life Is A Party" by G-Eazy
- "Power" by Kanye West
- "Get It In feat. Ammo & K. Madison" by K:B
- "I'm Burnt [Feat. Problem]" by Kurupt
- "Don't Panik" by Medine
- "Paradise" by Mickey Factz
- "Quiet Dog" by Mos Def
- "In The Zone" by Pharoahe Monch
- "Fur In My Cap" by Rob Roy
- "Boom Bye Yeah" by Sean Price
- "Push Play" by Sixx John
- "Can't Stop Now" by Southpaw Swagger
- "The Countdown" by Sum Kid
- "93 hardcore" by Tandem
- "Yonkers" by Tyler, The Creator
- "Mirrors feat. Bun B" by Wale
- "Good to Go Feat Bun B" by Yelawolf
- Gen X
- "Volcanology" by Brooklyn
- "Diamond Eyes" by Deftones
- "Clarion Call" by Delphic
- "Stupid Grin" by Dragonette
- "Renegades" by Feeder
- "Sha La La La La" by Heavy Young Heathens
- "Too Fake" by Hockey
- "Torture" by King Khan and The Shrines
- "Lost Desire" by JR
- "Animal" by Miike Snow
- "Riot Rhythm" by Sleigh Bells
- "Next Girl" by The Black Keys
- "In Cauda Venemum" by The Dear Hunter
- "Queen Dot Kong" by The Do
- "El Matador" by The Lines
- "Born Free" by The Rassle
- "Stop Searching aka Sweatpants" by Valencia
- "Paint Yourself" by White Denim
- "Baggy Bottom Boys" by Jokers of The Scene
- "State of Ghetto Jackin feat. DJ Nasty" by Baobinga
- "Satisfaction" by Benny Benassi
- "A City in Florida" by deadmau5
- "Idealistic" by Digitalism
- "Pitiless" by Dilemn
- "Heartbeats" by Grum
- "Double Bubble" by Jesse No
- "OH NO U DON'T" by Jesse No
- "Angry Elephants" by Junkie XL
- "Wallflower" by Kevin & Carrick
- "Scrub Down" by Kevin Seaton
- "C.L.U.B." by MNDR
- "Neckbrace" by Ratatat
- "Woo Boost" by Rusko
- "31 Seconds To Die" by The Bloody Beetroots
- "Don't Break It" by Tugboat
- The Blood
- "Berzerker" by After The Burial
- "Runes To My Memory" by Amon Amarth
- "Obfuscation" by Between the Buried and Me
- "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
- "Suicide Jag" by Chemlab
- "Feel Like I Do" by Drowning Pool
- "Apocalyptic Havoc" by Goatwhore
- "Regurgitated Disinformation" by Job for a Cowboy
- "WW III" by KMFDM
- "arma goddamn motherfuckin geddon" by Marylin Manson
- "Divinations" by Mastodon
- "Apologies Are For The Weak" by Miss May I
- "The Lotus Eater" by Opeth
- "Rise, Rebel, Resist" by Otep
- "Misanthropy Pure" by Shai Hulud
- "Love?" by Strapping Young Lad
- "Necropolis" by The Black Dahlia Murder
- "Farewell, Mona Lisa" by The Dillinger Escape Plan
- "Slow Revolution" by Tugboat
- "Engine Wrecker" by You Love Her Coz She's Dead
Enter Luchadores territory and proceed to the lower left part of the map to find some boats. Board the second boat to find will be a gang operation there with a giant bunny caught in fishing nets.
Created by brownsugarcandie2007.
An NPC wearing a Professor Genki costume appears at random in Steelport as an enemy on the radar. If you manage to kill him, you can collect about $300,000. Note: He has very large amount of health and is armed with a stun gun.
Shaundi in magazine
Unlock Burns Hill Reactor as a crib, then go upstairs to the bathroom. Inside is a magazine on the edge of the Jacuzzi titled "Boy-Toy". The magazine's cover features Shaundi as she appeared in Playboy magazine's "2008 Virtual Vixens".
During the "Three Way" mission, your character, Pierce and Oleg will travel to various locations to kill S.T.A.G soldiers and Luchadores. The fight continues at the National Guard armory, where Pierce asks if anyone wants to say anything before they die. Your character will stay different dialogue depending based the voice being used.
- Male Voice 1: He has read Jane Erye thirteen times.
- Male Voice 2: He has an irrational fear of bees.
- Male Voice 3: He calls chips 'fries'.
- Female Voice 1: She is on a coed Curling team.
- Female Voice 2: She wants to make love with Pierce in front of a live studio audience.
- Female Voice 3: She collects glass unicorn figures.
- Zombie Voice: He or she is fluent in six languages.
- Oleg: He is in love with Kenzi.
The Zombies dialogue about being fluent in six languages is a possible joke about Saints Row 2 having three male and three female voices, adding up to six voices, while Saints Row The Third has six other voices besides the Zombie's.
Gruntilda The Witch character
To create Gruntilda The Witch from Banjo Kazooie, select a female character and make her skin putrid green. Set the fatness level to 100% percent. Fully enlarge her ears, eyes, nose, breasts, and chin. Put her in the witch outfit and she will resemble Gruntilda.
Dead Space reference
On the freighter boat in Camano Place, there is a missing ship list pinned to the wall of the top floor of the cockpit. The "USG Ishimura" is on the list.
Easy "Cooked To Perfection" achievement
Do this before picking up Professor Genki. The car fully functions and is indestructible, even before picking him up. After earning "Cooked To Perfection", drive to him complete the activity.
Easy "Crew of Two" achievement or trophy
Complete all of the optional activities with a co-op partner, which includes all parts of the following:
- Guardian Angel
- Heli Assault
- Insurance Fraud
- Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax
- Tank Mayhem
- Trail Blazing
There is an easy, medium, and hard difficulty for all of those activities, and they will become grayed out when complete. Some instances will not be available until later in the game after progressing through the story missions. In some of these activities, your partner will be doing a different action than the host, but it will count for both players upon completion. Mayhem and Insurance Fraud are noticeably easier in co-op because you can extend the time as long as at least one of the players continues a multiplier, allowing the other player to score additional points.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding costume.
- Cops/SWAT: Complete all Snatch activities for Kinzie.
- Deckers: Complete the Assassination (mission 37) from Kinzie that requires you to wear one.
- Hos: Complete all Snatch activities for Zimos.
- Luchadores: Complete mission 43.
- Mascots: Compete all of Professor Genki's S.E.R.C. activities.
- Morningstar: Complete mission 29.
- National Guard: Complete all Tank Mayhem activities.
- Space Saints: Complete mission 47.
- Strippers: Complete all Escort activities for Zimos.
- Wrestlers: Complete Tiger Escort activities.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding vehicle.
- X2 Phantom motorcycle: Complete the Decker's version of the Trailblazing Activity (the other version that uses an ATV on fire is not necessary).
- Wraith: Complete the hard level of the Trail Blazing Activity in Decker's territory.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Kingpin (Platinum): Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row: The Third.
- Dead Presidents (Bronze): Complete 'When Good Heists...'.
- The Welcome Wagon (Bronze): Complete 'I'm Free - Free Falling'.
- We're Takin' Over (Bronze): Complete 'We've Only Just Begun'.
- Tower Defense (Bronze): Complete Act 1 in one way.
- Kuh, Boom. (Bronze): Complete Act 1 in another way.
- Gotta Break Em In (Bronze): Complete 'The Ho Boat'.
- I Heart Nyte Blayde (Bronze): Complete 'STAG Party'.
- kill-deckers.exe (Bronze): Complete 'http://deckers.die'.
- Titanic Effort (Silver): Complete Act 2.
- Once Bitten... Braaaaaaains (Bronze): Complete 'Zombie Attack'.
- Murderbrawl 31 (Bronze): Complete 'Murderbrawl XXXI'.
- Mr. Fury Would Be Proud (Silver): Complete Act 3 in one way.
- Gangstas... In Space! (Silver): Complete Act 3 in another way.
- Hanging With Mr. Pierce (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Downtown district.
- Mourning Stars (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the New Colvin district.
- Hack the Planet (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Stanfield district.
- You're the Best... (Silver): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the Carver Island district.
- Bright Lights, Big City (Gold): Complete all City Takeover gameplay in the entire city of Steelport.
- Ouch. (Bronze): Complete all instances of Insurance Fraud.
- Tune In, Drop Off (Bronze): Complete all instances of Trafficking.
- And Boom Goes the Dynamite (Bronze): Complete all instances of Heli Assault.
- Fence Killa 2011 (Bronze): Complete all instances of Mayhem.
- Your Backseat Smells Funny (Bronze): Complete all instances of Escort.
- Double Dose of Pimping (Bronze): Complete all instances of Snatch.
- Porkchop Sandwiches (Bronze): Complete all instances of Trail Blazing.
- Go Into the Light (Bronze): Complete all instances of Guardian Angel.
- Tank You Very Much (Bronze): Complete all instances of Tank Mayhem.
- Have A Reality Climax (Bronze): Complete all instances of Professor Genki's Super Ethical Reality Climax.
- Everything is Permitted (Bronze): Kill all of the hitman Assassination targets.
- Hi-Jack It (Bronze): Steal and deliver all Vehicle Theft targets.
- Getting the Goods (Bronze): Find 25% of all Collectibles.
- Life of the Party (Silver): Find 100% of all Collectibles.
- Shake and Bake (Bronze): Complete your first Challenge.
- You're My Hero! (Silver): Complete ALL Challenges.
- Ow My Balls! (Bronze): Do your first nutshot AND testicle assault.
- Gender Equality (Bronze): Play for at least 2 hours as a male character AND 2 hours as a female character.
- Bo-Duke-En (Bronze): Hijack 50 vehicles - Dukes style.
- Love/Hate Relationship (Bronze): Taunt AND/OR Compliment 50 gang members.
- Gellin' Like Magellan (Silver): Explore every hood in Steelport.
- Who Loves Ya Baby (Bronze): Kill 50 brutes.
- A Better Person (Bronze): Buy your first Upgrade from the Upgrade Store.
- Haters Gonna Hate (Bronze): Kill 1000 Gang Members.
- Cowboy Up (Bronze): Fully upgrade one Weapon in each slot.
- Pimped Out Pad (Bronze): Upgrade one Stronghold to its full glory.
- Flash the Pan (Bronze): Destroy all Gang Operations in Steelport.
- Third and 30 (Gold): Spend over 30 hours in Steelport.
- Jumped In (Bronze): Create and share a character online.
- Opulence, You Has It (Bronze): Complete 'Party Time'.
- Stay Classy Steelport (Bronze): Kill 25 Gang Members each with 'the Penetrator' AND the Fart in a Jar.
- The American Dream (Bronze): Customize 10 vehicles.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs