Sam And Max: Beyond Time And Space (PlayStation3)
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
twls icre crltr
Ice Station Santa
- And Another One Bites... (Silver): Stop the Maimtron 9000 from destroying the building... and quoting every song you wish you'd forgotten.
- Trivia Manipulator (Bronze): Win Stinky's trivia contest and obtain the Horseman of Pestilence.
- Pimp Le Car Driving Challenge (Bronze): Complete the 'Pimp Le Car Driving Challenge' and obtain the Horseman of Death.
- My Package! (Bronze): Obtain the Horseman of Famine from Bosco.
- I'm A Contender! (Bronze): Defeat Jimmy in the boxing ring and obtain the Horseman of War.
- The Power Of Christmas (Silver): Complete the Exorcism using the My Little Demon Playset on the unfortunately possessed.
- The Spirit of Christmas Past (Bronze): Satisfy the Spirit of Christmas Past by making amends to Jimmy.
- The Spirit of Christmas Present (Bronze): Satisfy the Spirit of Christmas Present by helping the bug and his family communication issues.
- The Spirit of Christmas Future (Bronze): Satisfy the Spirit of Christmas Future by saving your future selves in a dynamic act of foreshadowing.
- A Sinful Dessert (Silver): Get the Christmas Spirits to take care of that pesky demon.
- Ice Station Santa (Gold): Help Sam & Max save Christmas!
- A Range of Completely Worthless Decals (Bronze): Earn all available DeSoto decals.
- Did Someone Say Birthday? (Bronze): Celebrate the Bug's birthday before his family arrives.
Moai Better Blues
- Freelance Police Work Is Never Done (Silver): Save Sybil from the giant Bermuda Triangle. Well, at least make a good attempt.
- Let's make some music! (Silver): Help Baby Glenn Miller create his latest hit song.
- Unionized (Bronze): Help Sam become a unionized waiter and pass the 'Wipeout' entrance exam.
- Anointed By the Feet (Bronze): Have Max be anointed by the Feet.
- The Image of Max (Bronze): Make the image of Max appear in the underground cave.
- Eureka! Banang! (Bronze): Perform a miracle by turning water into Banang.
- High Priest Max (Silver): Make Max the High Priest of the ocean chimps.
- Moai Better Blues (Gold): Complete Episode 2 - Moai Better Blues
- Sandwich Seller (Bronze): Offer the granite sandwich to everyone on the island.
- BAGPIPE OBLITERATION ULTIMATE! (Silver): Receive all DeSoto decals in this episode by completing all levels of 'Pimp Le Car Music Challenge' and all bonus decals.
- Kids Say the Darndest Things (Bronze): As young Sam & Max, talk to every character possible.
- Hail to the High Priest! (Bronze): Take the Crown of Socks and crown Max as the new high priest.
Night Of The Raving Dead
- You've Unlocked A New Area! (Bronze): Unlock the location: Stuttgart, Germany.
- Another Location Unlocked! (Bronze): Unlock the location: The TV Studio.
- Can't Handle The Spotlight (Bronze): Make Jurgen an uncool dancer in front of his zombie army.
- Unhealthy Trendsetter (Bronze): Make Jurgen lose his ability to keep up with the latest trends.
- Southern Gothic Rockstar (Bronze): Defeat Jurgen at a rhyming duel.
- The Most Epic Battle Scene Ever (Silver): Get all caught up on how Sam & Max got trapped in the first place.
- Heart of Gold (Bronze): Help Sybil find a man with a heart of gold.
- Good With His Hands (Bronze): Help Sybil find a man who's good with his hands.
- A Way With Words (Bronze): Help Sybil find a man who has a way with words.
- I Choose Bachelor... (Silver): Have Sybil make her final decision for who's the best suitor.Have Sybil make her final decision for who's the best suitor.
- Night of the Raving Dead (Gold): Complete Episode 3 - Night of the Raving Dead.
- Master Drive-By Marketer (Bronze): Receive all DeSoto decals in this episode by completing all levels of the 'Pimp Le Car Marketing Challenge' and gathering all bonus decals.
- Monster Master (Bronze): Try every possible body part in the monster.
- Shameless Product Placement (Bronze): Record every possible episode of 'Midtown Cowboys' with every possible product placement.
Chariot Of The Dogs
- A Land Few Dare To Enter (Bronze): Gain access to Bosco's secret room.
- No More Boscow (Silver): Get Bosco back to his normal paranoid human self.
- You'll Need This (Bronze): Provide an inventory item for use in Episode 5.
- Temporal Anomaly Corrected (Silver): Fix Bosco's temporal anomaly problem.
- Recording Artist (Bronze): Get a recording contract for the youngest Pedro.
- Indefinite Birthday (Bronze): Get rid of the middle-aged Pedro from his communications post.
- Of Death and Eggs (Bronze): Answer and prove the two questions the older Pedro has.
- No More Birthdays (Silver): Get rid of all three Pedros from the ship.
- Chariots of the Dogs (Gold): Complete Episode 4 - Chariots of the Dogs.
- AI Interrogator (Bronze): Choose every dialog choice with each AI personality.
- The Willard Libby Trophy (Bronze): Use the Carbon Dater on every possible character.
- Intelligence Crisis (Bronze): Use each of the wrong personalities of AI in Bluster Blaster.
What's New, Beelzebub?
- Hell, LLC. (Bronze): Take the Soul Train to Hell.
- A Play of Infinite Acts (Bronze): Save Bosco from his own personal hell.
- Toy Production Manager (Bronze): Save Santa from his personal hell.
- Broadcast TV Executive (Bronze): Save Grandpa Stinky from his own personal hell.
- Office Snoop (Silver): Spy on Satan berating the staff each time the efficiency drops.
- Say My Name (Bronze): Stop the conception of a new hellspawn.
- Chiptune Rockstar (Bronze): Help Chippy prevent Hell from owning his soul.
- Forbidden Brew (Bronze): Prevent Stinky's from carrying Fruit of Knowledge Cider on tap.
- The Three Lords of Hell (Silver): Thwart the Lords of Hell's plan for world domination.
- What's New, Beelzebub? (Gold): Complete Episode 5: What's New, Beelzebub?
- Motivational Work Environment (Bronze): View all the seven motivational posters in the Hell, LLC offices.
- Pimp Le Car Great Reaping 5000 (Bronze): Receive all DeSoto decals in this episode by completing all levels in 'Pimp Le Car Great Reaping 5000' and gather all bonus decals.