Sam And Max: The Devil's Playhouse Episode 1: The Penal Zone (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
mdmwn esfmrn fhpcparbibs abrc
- Is This Your Card? (Bronze): Read the mind of everyone aboard General Skun-ka'pe's flagship.
- Soothsayer (Bronze): Saw a future vision for Sam in every possible environment.
- To the Five Boroughs (Bronze): Visited every location available in this case.
- Crime-Tron (Bronze): Used all of the correct combinations of clues in the Crime-Tron.
- Pret-a-teleporter (Bronze): Teleported to every available phone in the case.
- Ask Your Parents (Bronze): Heard 7 references no one under the age of 30 will understand.
- Don't Ask Your Parents (Bronze): Heard 10 double entendres.
- Frequent Flier (Bronze): Smacked Max out of the way in every environment.
- Part of a Nutritious Breakfast (Bronze): Used the Nutrition Specs to reveal a secret object.
- We're on the Case! (Silver): Sent General Skun-ka'pe to the Penal Zone in Max's future vision.
- The Brain Awakens (Silver): Brought the Alien Brain back to life.
- Ape Escape (Silver): Tracked down General Skun-ka'pe.
- The Penal Zone (Gold): Sent General Skun-ka'pe to the Penal Zone once and for all.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs