Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (PlayStation3)
Both players can select the same character
Press Down, R1, Up, L1, Triangle, Circle at the title screen.
Press X, Circle, X, Square, X, Circle(2) at the title screen.
Boss Rush mode
Press Right(2), Circle, R1, Right(2), Circle, R1 at the title screen.
Scott's Power Of Love Sword
Press Square(3), X, Circle, X, Triangle at the title screen.
Hearts appear when hitting opponent
Press X, Circle, X, Circle, Square, X, Circle, , Circle at the title screen.
Sacrifice life for $50
Hold L2 + R2 and press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X at the title screen.
Press L1(3), R1(3), L1, R1 at the "Leaderboards" screen.
Coin sprites changed to animal sprites
Press Up(2), Down(2), Up(4) at the title screen.
Press Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right, Down, Up, Right(3) at the title screen.
ivrf, arn fn, apcsr
Play as Nega-Scott
Successfully complete the game as Kim, Stills, Ramona, and Scott.
Created by Flikffxi.
When see Mr. Chau on a random stage, go to that stage to fight him. Defeat him to unlock him as a striker.
Mobile's secret house
Get the key in level 6 and fight some wolverines. Notice the small house in the background with a path. Keep walking along the top of the screen and to enter a secret path. Note: Mobile sells a special training manual for $57.50 that unlocks a special move.
"The Party": Hidden money and shortcut
At the start of level 5, "The Party", move backwards to the door with the star to access a secret Subspace Highway. You will collect money and exit the highway past the halfway point of the level.
"The Party": Extra money
At the start of level 5, pick up one of the red plastic cups at your feet. Go to the door with the star to access the secret Subspace Highway on the left. Use the cup to punch (not throw) at the first set of money blocks. This will allow you to hit the blocks twenty five times until the cup breaks, and then an additional twelve times (which is the usual number of hits). You will gain more than $30 when compared to the usual $20 for this Highway. Note: This trick does not work with the bottle, box, pumpkin, or umbrella. Note: If you use a second controller, you can pick up and use both cups for an additional $10.
Wallace Wells' secret shop
Go to the shopping district in the Frozen Suburbs. Find the ramp that leads down down to an underpass. Approach the star painted on the rear wall. A cement panel will open, allowing access to a shop that sells expensive powerful items.
Video store items
Pay the $504.25 fine at the video store to unlock the corresponding items for purchase for $4.95. Note: You will have to pay the fine again if you play as a different character.
- The Mystical Head: Extra life, maximum of nine.
- Seven Shaolin Masters: Gives +100 XP, +10 DEF, +10 SPD, +10 WP, +10 STR.
- Alien vs. T-Rex: Gives +20 STR.
- Alone And Disturbed: Gives +1,500 experience points.
- I Love Your Boyfriend: Gives +320 XP, +15 DEF, +15 WP.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
ivrf, arn fn, apcsr
- New Challenger (Bronze): Defeat Matthew Patel without losing a life.
- Dirty Trick (Bronze): Defeat an enemy by throwing an object at him while he's already down.
- The Power of Friendship (Bronze): In a multiplayer game, reanimate another player at least 25 times.
- Gourmet (Bronze): Eat every food items.
- Shopaholic (Bronze): Buy all the items of a shop during the same visit.
- Armed And Dangerous (Bronze): Defeat at least 200 enemies using interactive objects.
- "Chaudown" (Bronze): Unlock and call all strikers.
- Twin Dragons (Silver): Defeat the Twins simultaneously.
- Invulnerable (Silver): Play through a World and reach the boss without getting hit.
- Vigilante (Silver): Defeat 1000 enemies.
- One Man Army (Silver): Clear the game in single player on the "Supreme Master" difficulty setting.
- Get the Girl (Gold): Clear the game once with Scott.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs