Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
This game is titled Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection in North America and Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection in Europe and Australia.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding game.
- Altered Beast (Arcade): Score 100,000 points in stage 1 of Altered Beast (Genesis).
- Alien Syndrome (Arcade): Complete stages 1 and 2 of Alien Storm without dying.
- Congo Bongo (Arcade): Complete stage 1 of Streets Of Rage 3 with all three characters.
- Fantasy Zone (Arcade): Score 80,000 points in Flicky.
- Golden Axe Warrior: Use magic ten times in Golden Axe 3.
- Phantasy Star: Complete Act 1 of Sonic The Hedgehog 2 with two players.
- Shinobi (Arcade): Complete stage 1 of Shinobi 3: The Return Of The Ninja Master without dying.
- Space Harrier (Arcade): Score 1,500,000 points in stage 1 of Super Thunder Blade.
- Zaxxon (Arcade): Collect five coins in DecapAttack.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding interview.
s, r, v rmd, em
- Akira Nishino: Collect five yellow stars in Ristar.
- Kazunari Tsukamoto: Load Phantasy Star 3.
- Kazuo Wakihara: Earn 20,000 points in Columns under the Easy difficulty.
- Makoto Uchida: Collect twenty magic power-ups in Golden Axe.
- Reiko Kodama: Earn $1,000 in Alex Kidd And The Enchanted Castle.
- Shun Nakamura: Earn a Chaos Emerald in Sonic The Hedgehog.
- Takao Miyoshi: Load Phantasy Star 4.
- Tohru Yoshida: Load Phantasy Star 2.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points. Note: Enabling cheat codes for specific games will not prevent achievements from being unlocked.
- Get Rich (25 points): Alex Kidd: Collect 1,000 in currency.
- Don't Die (25 points): Alien Storm: Reach Mission 3 without losing a life.
- Enter the Beast (10 points): Altered Beast: Collect 100,000 pts or higher by the end of the first level.
- Holy Water (20 points): Beyond Oasis: Unlock the Water Spirit.
- Stealing Points (20 points): Bonanza Brothers: Reach 40,000 points on the first level.
- Easy as Pie (15 points): Columns: Get 20,000 points only on Easy Mode.
- Hardly a Hero (20 points): Comix Zone: Complete first episode.
- Get Ahead (30 points): Decap Attack: Collect 5 Bonus Coins.
- Communication is Key (10 points): Ecco: Talk to another dolphin.
- Taste Like Tuna (20 points): Ecco: The Tides of Time: Eat 200 fish.
- Suit up (30 points): E-SWAT: Obtain the Combat Suit (Complete Mission 2).
- Don't Get Lost (30 points): Fatal Labyrinth: Progress to the fifth level of the labyrinth.
- Getting Chicks (25 points): Flicky: Collect 80,000 points.
- Garden Gnomes (20 points): Golden Axe: Collect 20 magic power-ups.
- Tower Up (35 points): Golden Axe II: Complete Tower Level.
- Saved by Magic (20 points): Golden Axe III: Use magic 10 times.
- TGIF (35 points): Kid Chameleon: Collect Maniaxe.
- Twinkle Twinkle (30 points): Ristar: Collect 5 Yellow Stars.
- Yatta! (50 points): Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.: Complete the game.
- True Ninja Skills (30 points): Shinobi III: Complete first level without using continues.
- Complete Chaos (30 points): Sonic The Hedgehog: Obtain a Chaos Emerald.
- A Different Tail (35 points): Sonic 3: Collect 100 rings with Tails anywhere on Angel Island Zone.
- Flicky to the Rescue (15 points): Sonic 3D Blast: Rescue 20 Flickies.
- Lots of Zeros (30 points): Sonic Spinball: Get 10,000,000 points in the first level.
- Get to the Chopper (15 points): Super Thunder Blade: Score over 1,500,000 points in the first level.
- Three Times a Charm (20 points): Streets of Rage: Complete 1st Level using all 3 characters.
- Good Day Mate (15 points): Streets of Rage 3: Unlock Roo the Kangaroo as a playable character.
- Super Charged (45 points): VectorMan: Collect 500 photons.
- Can You Dig It? (45 points): VectorMan 2: Reach Scene 11.
- Blast Processing (50 points): Play all Genesis Titles.
- Master the System (50 points): Unlock Everything.
- No Life (50 points): Watch Every Video.
- Critique (50 points): View all Artwork.
- Only in the '80s (50 points): Play all Arcade Titles.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs