Shadowrun (Xbox 360)
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox
Live Gamerscore points. Note: For all the achievements you must
be online in a 4 vs. 4 or 6 vs. 6 match.
- Chapter 1 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 1 Training.
- Chapter 2 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 2 Training.
- Chapter 3 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 3 Training.
- Chapter 4 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 4 Training.
- Chapter 5 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 5 Training.
- Chapter 6 Training (10 points): Complete Chapter 6 Training.
- That's One Frustrated Sniper (10 points): Block ten sniper shots with Wired Reflexes.
- Brother From Another Mother (20 points): Perform a cross-platform Resurrection.
- Mine Is The Superior Platform (50 points): Kill 100 players on the opposite platform.
- Healer (10 points): Save your allies with the Tree of Life.
- Runner (10 points): Carry the Artifact all the way to the delivery point.
- Unstoppable (50 points): Kill ten enemies in a row without being killed.
- BFF (20 points): Play Public Match in a Party with players on both XBox 360 and Windows Vista.
- Elf Player (10 points): Play as an Elf for one hundred games.
- Dwarf Player (10 points): Play as a Dwarf for one hundred games.
- Troll Player (10 points): Play as a Troll for one hundred games.
- Human Player (10 points): Play as a Human for one hundred games.
- Heavy Smoker (10 points): Ignore a great deal of damage using Smoke.
- Summoner (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with your Minions.
- Teleporter (10 points): Teleport one hundred times.
- Blowhard (10 points): Gust 5 enemies to their deaths.
- Resurrector (10 points): Bring back one hundred allies from the dead.
- Target Lock (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with SmartLink active.
- Trollhammer (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Trolls.
- Elf Bane (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Elves.
- Dwarf Scourge (10 points): Kill one hundred enemy Dwarves.
- Street Samurai (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Katana.
- Popgun (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Pistol.
- Lead Hose (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Minigun.
- Tatter Tatter (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Rifle.
- Sniper (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Sniper Rifle.
- Shotty (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Shotgun.
- Special Delivery (20 points): Kill one hundred enemies with Grenades.
- Master Blaster (10 points): Kill one hundred enemies with the Rocket Launcher.
- 100 Wins (100 points): Win 100 games during your Shadowrun career.
- Well-Rounded (20 points): Win a Public Match game as each race.
- Well-Traveled (20 points): Play a Public Match on each map.
- 3 for the Price of 1 (25 points): Kill three enemies with one grenade.
- Zombie Scores! (20 points): Deliver the Artifact while bleeding out.
- Assistant (20 points): Get a 5:1 damage-to-kill ratio.
- That Was Close (20 points): Kill the Artifact carrier less than ten meters from the delivery point, and win the round.
- Small World (20 points): Play Public Match with players on both XBox 360 and Windows Vista.
- Master Thief (25 points): Deliver the Artifact untouched despite heavy defense.
- You're Coming With Me (25 points): Avenge your own death!
Additionally, there are six secret achievements.
- Triple Rez (10 poionts): Resurrect three allies at once.
- Winning Streak (10 points): Win ten consecutive rounds.
- Shadowrun Fever (25 points): Catch Shadowrun Fever.
- Master Gardener (25 points): Kill 5 enemies with Strangle.
- Godlike (25 points): Kill all enemy players while taking no damage yourself.
- Master Ninja (100 points): Inflict one hundred mortal wounds with the Katana.
Successfully complete all training and tutorial levels.
Crouch up and down on an opponent who has the Shadowrun Fever achievement.
Pinnacle: Elf strategy
Start the round with Resurrect. It helps earn money
faster and your team will enjoy it. Use cheap weapons ($750 or
less) and never buy more than $200 of ammunition. When you have
$2,000, buy Gust. You will be able to mess the enemy up when trying
to get the Artifact, and while they are trying to capture. Continue
with weapon until you have enough to buy Strangle. From this point
on, quick captures will be easy. To get an easy capture, first
start the round ready with a weapon and magic powers set to comfortable
slots. Run up the ramp from the Ventilation Platform/Transition
Tower, then cast Strangle on the enemy. Exit to the lower bridge.
Jump off to the lower bridge, cast Gust at ground to absorb damage
from landing, grab the Artifact, and jump off lower bridge. You
must now make a run for the second enemy exit below the lower
bridge, atwenty feet away from the one you should have cast Strangle
on. It should only be about seven seconds into the match. Few
people should be there, if any. Make your way toward the entrance
to the Lower Garden/Satellite Relay and cast Strangle again on
the Doorway to keep followers out. Grab the Artifact, climb up
the ladder, and make a run for the scoring area. It should be
about fifteen to twenty seconds into the match. As long as you
are an elf you should be running fast enough to beat your enemies
to the area.
Poco: Tribal Elf strategy
Buy Teleport first. Drop into sewers and run until
you are "Inside Yellow". You should be directly below
the Sewage Pit. Allow your teammates a few seconds to get in there
and get a small distraction. Teleport straight up into the Artifact
area. Teleport from directly beneath the Artifact. Grab the Artifact
the moment you are above ground and run to "The Mouth. Run
down the ramp. Once at the bottom of the ramp, run up the ramp
from the Mouth. Turn left, take the first right, and you should
be in Brick House. After that it should be a straight run to the
drop zone. Beware of people using the "Ninja" strategy
(using Katana, Wired Reflexes, Smoke, and Glider). They can easily
catch up with you and make you bleed out. If they are chasing
from the start they should catch you near the Brick House, but it should be a solid run most times.
Use Smartlink with a rifle (regular), and also buy
a shotgun. You will be able to destroy almost anything with this
Do not buy a rocket launcher. It is not at all worth the hefty
price. Even though it is strong, its lack of ammo destroys its
Buy Resurrect. This is one of the most useful spells.
Teleport can be also be useful at times.
ihtig rsuwets layo
Play as an Elf with Katana with Wired Reflexes. You
will be able to deflect bullets, and if you get behind someone
unaware they will bleed out. Pair this with smoke and you will
almost never die.
In any game type, you will run faster with your pistol
Purchase a Glider and Gust. You can now perform a Gust
Jump. Look straight down and Gust, then use the Glider immediately
afterwards. This causes you to be launched high up in the air.
Gust Jump is the essential component to glitch out of most open
Strategy guides from GameFAQs