Shantae: Risky's Revenge (DS)
Add to this page!
- Have the Mighty Flip Champs DSiWare game downloaded. Go to the Import Room and talk to the woman.
- Have the Mighty Milky Way DSiWare game downloaded. Go to the Import Room and talk to the woman.
- Have a completed Mighty Flip Champs saved game.
- Have a completed Mighty Milky Way saved game.
- Have a saved game with an "S" rank on all levels in Mighty Flip Champs.
- Have a saed game with Time Bomb mode completed in Mighty Milky Way.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding picture during the ending sequence.
vwye vpmt itbrlbgt
- Risky Boots on her pirate ship: Complete the game in more than four hours with all 34 items.
- Rottytops: Complete the game in less than four hours with all 34 items.
- Shantae: Complete the game in more than two hours with less than 34 items.
- Shantae in a bikini: Complete the game in less than two hours with less than 34 items.
Magic Mode costume
Successfully complete the game. This costume reduces the rate at which the Pike Ball drains magic.
Easy "Late Night Gamer!" achievement or trophy
- Druids are the faceless enemies in red robes that appear in Hypno Tower at Mermaid Cliffs. After its Boss is defeated, a druid can also be found in Mayor Scuttlebutt's abandoned seaside retreat, which is faster to reach because of the nearby warp squid. Kill a druid between 00:00 (Midnight) and 01:00 to earn the achievement.
- Save the game just before the room with a first druid. Exit the game and set the system time to midnight. Open the game and load the saved game file. Kill the druid.
Easy "Pikeball Power!" achievement or trophy
The Pike Ball is one of the three basic magic forms available at the item shop. Unlike the other two forms, it and its advanced versions remain active upon use and drain magic continuously. Refills are required to maintain the same Pike Ball for two minutes. Magic Potions cannot be used because using one will terminate an active Pike Ball. To earn this achievement, play "Battle Tower", which has a large number of enemies that can drop magic refills, as well as jars that always contain refills. Changing rooms with a Pike Ball active will not cancel it. The tower can be completed with the same Pike Ball. If available, also use the Magic Mode costume to reduce the rate at which the Pike Ball drains magic.
Easy "Play Dead!" achievement or trophy
Early on, the zombie Rottytops will give you a puppy that you will then give to the chef. After getting the Tasty Meal from the chef, attack her puppy.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs