Shaun White Snowboarding (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
- Regardless of what slope you are on, just as long as you are riding down the mountain and doing tricks you will make money. This is easier than doing competitions repeatedly.
aesg, toyua gliat, is
- Go to the bottom of any mountain. Hit somebody with a snowball repeatedly.
- Hit people while snowboarding down the mountain. Wait for the skull picture to appear and let go.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Valedictorian (40 points): Prove your mettle at all of the Park City challenges.
- Baron Von Connors (20 points): Earn respect from the riders at Park City.
- Grouchbedoit (20 points): Earn respect from the riders in Europe.
- Terrani (40 points): Prove your mettle at all of the European challenges.
- Itto-Ryu (40 points): Prove your mettle at all of the Japan challenges.
- Musashi (20 points): Earn respect from the riders in Japan.
- All Aska (40 points): Prove your mettle at all of the Alaska challenges.
- Bizzy Bear (20 points): Earn the respect of all the wildlife in Alaska.
- Frequent Flyer (40 points): For this one you will have to prove yourself at every challenge and competition.
- Ultimate Ultimate (40 points): How do you become the ultimate of the Ultimate Competitions?
- OMG! (40 points): You can never have enough respect!
- Slammy McSlammerton (20 points): There is this special event called the Triple Slam. I want you to win it!
- Y.T.M.N.D. (40 points): If you want to be the man (or woman), you've got to beat the man.
- Supa Bounce (20 points): If you keep impressing Shaun, he'll teach you how to go really big.
- Supa Flash (20 points): This is achieved by completing another of Shaun's tasks. Don't worry, it's worth it.
- Supa Powa (20 points): Get this one by completing Shaun's first task.
- Dr. Air (15 points): Earn your Ph.D in air tricking.
- Dr. Butter (15 points): Snag your snowploma by scoring huge while grounded.
- Dr. Jib (15 points): You're going to need a pretty big rail for this one.
- High Stakes (10 points): Bet big and win!
- The Gambler (10 points): You're going to need to put up so dough, and come out victorious.
- Generation 2.0 (10 points): Did you know that you can share your edited videos online? Well now you do!
- Mardi Gras (25 points): If you want this one, you'll have to get competive with your friends all over Park City.
- Octoberfest (25 points): Doing challenges with your friends online is the cool thing to do in Europe.
- Tanaba (25 points): Up for a lot of friendly competition in Japan?
- Ice Worm (25 points): You'll have to try out all the challenges in Alaska online. Come on, it'll be fun!
- New Kid on the Block (10 points): Show you're more than just talk in online competition.
- Mecha Shredzilla (40 points): You can never have enough respect from the internet.
- Dizzy (15 points): Try to make yourself puke while airborne.
- Scenester (10 points): Not everyone can snowboard with style.
- Living on the Edge (15 points): It's a long way down, but you're not afraid of heights are you?
- Gravity Allergy (15 points): Is flying just for the birds?
- Trans Flat (15 points): It's like doing a really long wheely... but on snow, and without any wheels.
- Touchy Feely (15 points): You'll need to get big air and stay busy to pull this off!
- Whitewall (15 points): You'll have to have to risk getting buried for this one.
- Mathemagician (15 points): Keep that multiplier up for as long as you can!
- Big Run (15 points): Don't bail or stop if you want to score high enough.
- Magnet (15 points): Time to turn an ordinary box or rail into a merry-go-round.
- Like a Top (15 points): Stay grounded and spin to win!
- Connoisseur (10 points): Sit down, stay a while. Maybe you'll learn something new?
- Dropping the Science (15 points): Big and steady wins the race.
- CAPiTA (50 points): Win the CAPiTA SlopeStyle
- Demon Sings (10 points): Do a trick that makes the devil proud.
- It's Only a Game (10 points): Throw yourself off something big and resist the urge to land feet down.
- Town Bicycle (10 points): You're going to have to travel online a lot for this one. Maybe you'll meet some new friends?
- Airmail (15 points): I wonder what happens if you snowball somebody who is airborne?
- Bonii (15 points): How many style bonuses can you get from a single jump?
Easy "Airmail" achievement
In Alaska, ride almost all the way over to the right side of the mountain halfway down. You should see a snowboarder hiding behind a tree wearing the naked man suit. He keeps darting back and forth behind the tree looking around. If you throw a snowball at him, the game glitches and you will get the Airmail achievement for knocking someone out of the air with a snowball.