Shogun 2: Total War - Fall Of The Samurai
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then "My profile", then "View all my games", then the game and view stats.
wyepicy rietrn pie boidpui
- A Blow to the Temple: Win the Battle of Ueno without capturing any of the key temple buildings.
- A Journey Begins: Play a historical battle.
- A Warrior's Bane: Sink an HMS Warrior-class ship.
- Agent Provocateur: Playing as the Choshu, incite 3 rebellions in the same campaign using an ishin shishi.
- All Aboard!: Construct a railway between 2 provinces.
- Damn the Torpedoes: Sink an enemy ship by ramming.
- Double Dragons: Create a second avatar for use in avatar conquest mode.
- Embrace the New: Attain the maximum level of clan development.
- Ezo Republic: Declare your independence and complete a campaign.
- Father of the Imperial Navy: Playing as the Tosa, carry out 5 naval bombardments in the same campaign.
- Gateway to the West: Playing as the Satsuma, construct a trade district and trade with a foreign power within the same campaign.
- Gift-wrapped: Gift your co-op partner an army or navy.
- Hard Pounding: Call in naval fire support during a land battle.
- Hereditary Honour: Playing as the Jozai, win 3 ambush battles in the same campaign.
- Hero of the Empire: Win a campaign on legendary difficulty playing as either the Satsuma, the Tosa or the Choshu.
- Hero of the Shogunate: Win a campaign on legendary difficulty playing as either the Aizu, the Jozai or the Nagaoka.
- Journey's End: Complete all historical battles.
- Keeping to Traditions: Defeat a Fall of the Samurai army with a Shogun 2 army.
- L'Ocean is Mine!: Carry out a bombardment with a French ironclad in your navy.
- Modernisation: Defeat a Shogun 2 army with a Fall of the Samurai army.
- Not On My Watch: Chase down and rout an enemy unit as it tries to escape the Battle of Toba-Fushimi.
- One Hundred Sacks of Rice: Playing as the Nagaoka, research any eighth tier technology.
- Perfect Ten: Complete the Battle of Hakodate without any Imperial units being routed.
- Redoubtable: As the defender, recapture a tower.
- Rule, Britannia!: Win a battle with British ships in your navy.
- Semper Fi: Win a battle with United States Marines in your army.
- Skilled Warrior: Max out any [Fall of the Samurai] avatar skill tree, by spending a skill point in each skill within a single skill tree.
- The Duellist: Fight a drop-in battle.
- The Iron Lady: Complete the Battle of Miyako Bay with the Kotetsu having taken less than 25% damage.
- Thy Will Be Done: Obtain a maximum level agent of each type.
- Towering Inferno: As the attacker, burn a castle's gates, towers and tenshu to the ground using fire arrows and win the battle.
- Uphill Struggle: Win the Battle of Osaka after both bridges get blown up by the defenders.
- Warhead: Sink an enemy ship with torpedoes.
- Wolves of Mibu: Playing as the Aizu, carry out 3 successful assassinations of generals in the same campaign using a shinsengumi.
- Wrecking Ball: Win the Battle of Aizu after provoking all four hidden armies at once.