Shrek The Third (PSP)
Add to this page!
10,000 Gold Coins
Press Up(2), Down, Up, Right, Left at the gift shop.
Secret Costume 1
Press Left(2), Up, Right(2), Up,
Left at the main menu.
Secret Costume 2
Press Right(2), Down, Left(2), Up, Right at the main menu.
Spend the indicated number of coins at the Gift Shop to unlock the corresponding bonus.
- Bonus damage: 10,500 coins
- Bonus Fairy Dust: 7,700 coins
- Academy Grounds commentary: 1,500 coins
- Catacombs commentary: 5,000 coins
- Docks commentary: 1,000 coins
- Evil Queen's Castle commentary: 5,000 coins
- Ice Lake commentary: 3,000 coins
- Merlin's Hills commentary: 4,000 coins
- Prison Cell Blocks commentary: 2,000 coins
- Rundown Streets commentary: 6,000 coins
- Stromboli's Workshop commentary: 5,000 coins
- Donkey's Dragon disguise: 3,650 coins
- Fiona's Funeral dress: 2,150 coins
- Puss' Evil Knight disguise: 2,850 coins
- Shrek's Knight Armor: 3,500 coins
- Shrek's Pirate Outfit: 4,250 coins
- Shrek's Regal: 3,200 coins
- Shrek's Swim Trunks: 3,350 coins
- Sleeping Beauty's Gown: 2,500 coins
- Charming difficulty: 15,500 coins
- Grimm difficulty: 1,500 coins
- Cyclops multi-player character: 1,500 coins
- Dragon Keep multi-player castle: 1,600 coins
- Dragon Keep multi-player map: 1,350 coins
- Dwarves multi-player character: 2,400 coins
In the pirate ship level, notice that there is a side quest called "Arctic Achiever" in room 2. You must go down the bridge then walk backwards. You will find a few crates. One of them will have something in it. The others will have fairy-dust. When you break the crate with something in it, you will release Skipper (the penguin) from Madagascar. He will say, "We're going to the open spaces of Antarctica, to the wild!"
Strategy guides from GameFAQs