Silent Scope (Arcade)
Professional challenge mode
Insert your coin(s), then hold Trigger, and press Start. While still holding Trigger, highlight "Mode" then press Start four times. Aiming ring and enemy markers will be removed during game play.
Night vision mode
Insert your coin(s), then hold Trigger, and press Start. While still holding Trigger, highlight "Mode" then press Start five times.
Professional night challenge
Insert your coin(s), then hold Trigger, and
press Start. While still holding Trigger, highlight "Mode"
then press Start six times.
aha, bygac, cmvp
Easier game path
When you are given a choice of your course of action,
some choices may be more difficult or more beneficial than others.
The following are recommended choices.
- When given the choice of an air battle, stadium, or something else in the first level, choose the air battle if you want the easiest path. It is easy to hit his weak point without looking through the scope, and there are not as many victims being held in the way.
- When given a choice of infiltrating the enemy base through the jungle or parachuting in, the easier choice is the jungle. You will not be constantly moving; making it easier to get a hit.
- In the enemy base, when given a choice of the left, center, or right doors (elevators) choose the left first. A woman will give you a bonus life. Do not go through the right door next, as it leads to a massive firefight. Because reloading takes so long, this is very difficult. Instead, go through the middle door the second time and you will progress.
Use the following tactics.
- In the air battle, use the aim ring to hit the weak point. It is very easy and faster than the scope.
- Hit the helicopter whenever you can on the highway.
- When Cobra has the hostage in front of him on the freeway chase, aim for his leg with the on-screen scope. A head shot attempt will probably hit the hostage or miss.
- When he is in the semi truck, use the scope and go for a shot between the eyes. This will get you an instant Kill.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs