Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure (PlayStation3)
Add to this page!
Alternate opening sequence
Have all 32 Skylanders registered then start a new game. The opening sequence will now feature all 32 characters in fight sequence.
cmwr uitfry ptwariro
Go to the Ruins, then go to the apple tree. Shoot the sheep to keep it away until an apple eventually falls. Walk to the apple and your Skylander will eat it, and a gem will appear. It is worth 1 or 10 coins. If you shoot the tree, it will eventually fall down. If you go near the sheep afterwards, it will follow and try to ram you. However it is too weak to have any effect.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- True Portal Master (Platinum): Unlock all other trophies.
- Hello Skylander!! (Bronze): The first time you put your Skylander on the Portal of Power.
- Home Sweet Home (Bronze): Complete the Shattered Island level.
- Fresh Air (Bronze): Complete the Stormy Stronghold level and acquire the elemental source.
- Pure Water (Bronze): Complete the Leviathan Lagoon level and acquire the elemental source.
- Mother Earth (Bronze): Complete the Stone Town level and acquire the elemental source.
- Light of Life (Bronze): Complete the Falling Forest level and acquire the elemental source.
- Perfect Technology (Bronze): Complete the Battlefield level and acquire the elemental source.
- Undead Spirit (Bronze): Complete the Creepy Citadel level and acquire the elemental source.
- Dancing Fire (Bronze): Complete the Lava Lakes Railway level and acquire the elemental source.
- Magic Time (Silver): Complete the Arkeyan Armory level and acquire the elemental source.
- The Savior (Gold): Complete the adventure mode by finishing the game.
- Star Chaser (Gold): Get 3 stars in any one level.
- Phew! That was close! (Bronze): In the Leviathan Lagoon level, dodge 30 sharks without being hit.
- Dodge Ball (Bronze): In the Falling Forest level, defeat Evil Ent while more than 5 of Evil Ent's seeds are on the field.
- Call Me Fireman! (Silver): Defeat Kaos' Evil minions in the Lava Lakes Railway level with only Gill Grunt's Power Hose.
- Tag me if you can! (Bronze): Avoid being hit by the laser traps during the boss fight in the Creepy Citadel level.
- One for All! (Gold): Defeat Kaos without swapping Skylanders during the battle.
- The Ace Pilot (Silver): Defeat 30 enemies while riding the War Machine in the Arkeyan Armory level.
- No Rocket Fired! (Bronze): Never use any rocket in the Falling Forest level.
- Leviathan Dentist (Bronze): Get swallowed by the Leviathan 5 times in the Leviathan Lagoon level.
- I love smashing! (Bronze): Destroy all of the rocks in the Molekin Mine level.
- Mine Detector (Silver): Complete the Troll Warehouse level without getting injured by the landmines.
- Get me if you can! (Silver): Complete the Crystal Eye Castle level without being hit by any of the rolling barrels.
- New Challenger (Bronze): Complete your first challenge level!
- Can't stop me! (Silver): Complete 3 Challenge levels.
- I love shopping (Bronze): The first time you purchase an upgrade for your Skylander.
- Gotta buy them all (Silver): Purchase all upgrades for any one Skylander.
- Climb to the Top (Gold): Level up any one Skylander to level 10.
- Fashion Elite (Silver): Collect 10 Hats.
- Fashion Stylist (Bronze): Have your Skylander equip a hat for the first time.
- Inside Power (Bronze): Unlock any Elemental Gate.
- Chompy Chopper (Silver): Defeat 15 Chompies in the Shattered Island level.
- Happy Hour (Bronze): Open any treasure chest.
- Archaeologist (Silver): Collect 10 Story Scrolls.
- Treasure-hunter (Silver): Collect 10 Legendary Treasures.
- The Spiritual Mentor (Silver): Collect 10 Soul Gems.
- The First Battle (Bronze): Play and complete any PvP match: win or lose.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs