Sniper Elite V2 (PlayStation3)
Easy "Fish Tank" achievement or trophy
Progress through mission 3, "Kaiser-Friedrich Museum". Make your way to the bridge, plant the explosives, clear the museum, then go up to the vantage point. Wait until at least one Russian tank is on the bridge to before sniping the explosives you planted. The best moment to shoot is when the first tank reaches the second trapped pillar. If done correctly, a cinematic showing the bridge being blown and a tank falling in the river will play.
Easy "Hide and Hope" and "Silence is Golden" achievements or trophies
Play the "Neudorf Outpost" from the DLC under the Cadet difficulty setting. The first objective is to reach the middle watchtower, where you can take out the soldiers guarding the outpost. Start by clearing the path to the tower, beginning with the sniper on top of it. Then, take out the guards outside the bunkers followed by the guards inside them. In order not to be spotted, only fire your weapon when it can be masked by a loud noise. You can also use your Welrod against the soldiers in the bunkers. If desired, hide the bodies inside one of the bunkers so they are not found by any reinforcements do not find them. After reaching the top of the tower, your next target will be the sniper on top of the watchtower on the other side of the outpost. This will leave six soldiers patrolling outside the buildings (left entrance, left buildings, center building, near the railroad, right entrance, dam in the back) and two of them inside the bunkers located at each of the entrances to the outpost. Finally, take the explosives and plant them before the arrival of the reinforcements (about two minutes after you reach the first objective). Once planted, exit the outpost stealthily. Use the exit that leads to the bunkers and avoid the direction from where the truck arrives. Then, get to the extraction point.
oeer irdauob ttlsyod
Easy "Get Off the Ground" achievement or trophy
Shoot the explosives to stop the convoy from your position, then run all the way down and kill everyone else.
Easy "Hide and Hope" achievement or trophy
The only mission that can be fully completed stealthily is the "Neudorf Outpost" DLC mission. Set the difficulty to Cadet. Your first objective will be to reach the middle watchtower. From there you can take out the soldiers guarding the outpost. To start, clear the path to the tower, starting with the sniper on top of it. Next, take out the guards outside the bunkers followed by the guards inside. In order not to be detected, only fire your weapon when covered by a loud noise. You can your Welrod against soldiers that are in bunkers. If desired, hide the bodies inside one of the bunkers to prevent reinforcements from seeing them. Once on the top of the tower, eliminate the sniper on top of the watchtower on the other side of the outpost. This will leave you with six soldiers patrolling the exterior buildings (left entrance, left buildings, center building, near the railroad, right entrance, and the dam in the rear) and six soldiers inside the bunkers located at each entrance to the outpost. After taking them out, hide the bodies inside the bunkers if desired but this must be done before reaching the objective as it will trigger the arrival of reinforcements. Your last task is to to take the explosives and plant them before the arrival of the reinforcements, which happens about two minutes you completing the first objective. Once planted, exit the outpost discreetly. Avoid moving in the direction from where the truck arrives, and instead use the exit that leads to the bunkers. Then, get to the extraction point.
Easy "High and Mighty" achievement or trophy
Begin mission 8 under Cadet difficulty setting. Progress until you trigger the cinematic after finding the map. Then, go upstairs and stand in the open area. Snipers will begin to shoot you. Kill all eight snipers. You should find five in the first half of the ledge and three snipers when you enter the second half.
Easy "Make Every Bullet Count" achievement or trophy
Disable the "Tutorial" in the game options. Select the Cadet difficulty setting and Play the "Prologue" mission. It should start directly at the assassination of Von Eisenberg, your first victim. Exit the vantage point and kill the two soldiers in the courtyard. Crawl your way out of the garden to reach the street, with four Nazis talking. Crawl your way to the door in front of you, then go up the stairs and kill the soldier that appears in front of you. Then, run to the objective without trying to kill anyone. Note: Each shot must be made with a rifle, and every bullet must hit your target.
Easy "Potato Masher" achievement
Try to make each grenade count. The more targets it hits, the better. When you have to clear an area and the enemies are approaching your position, set all your tripwires and land mines along the way. Make sure to put them all down, but with enough distance from each other. One land mine could blow up another and start a chain explosion, which will result in all your explosive being worth only one kill.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Win all other trophies to take your place as the world's greatest sniper.
- Front and Center (Bronze): Get a scoped headshot over 150m. (Video)
- Mousetrap Fuse (Bronze): Use a trip mine to kill an enemy who is trying to assault your position. (Video)
- Ear Plugs (Bronze): Snipe an enemy while your rifle fire is masked by a loud sound. (Video)
- Fuel Tank (Bronze): Destroy a tank by sniping the fuel supply. (Video)
- Silent but deadly (Bronze): Covertly kill 25 unaware enemies.
- Deadeye (Bronze): Snipe an enemy through his eye.
- Go the Distance (Silver): Get a cumulative sniped kill distance of a marathon.
- Iron Lung (Silver): Hold your breath for a cumulative time of half an hour.
- Potato Masher (Silver): Kill 100 enemies with explosives.
- World Record (Silver): Get 506 cumulative sniper kills.
- Gung Ho (Silver): Snipe 100 moving targets.
- Head Honcho (Silver): Get 100 sniped headshots.
- Jungle Juice (Gold): Find and snipe all the hidden bottles throughout the game. (Video)
- Gold Rush (Silver): Find and retrieve all the stolen gold bars. (Video)
- Pass the Buck (Silver): Get a sniped ricochet headshot. (Video)
- Double Dose (Bronze): Snipe 2 people with one shot. (Video)
- Cooking Off (Bronze): Snipe a grenade on an enemy's webbing from 100m.
- Make Every Bullet Count (Silver): Complete a level with 100% accuracy, using only rifles. (Video)
- Hide and Hope (Silver): Complete a level without being shot a single time. (Video)
- Trainee Sniper (Bronze): Escape the German assault.
- Novice Sniper (Bronze): Stop the convoy.
- Apprentice Sniper (Bronze): Destroy the V2 Facility and escape to safety.
- Journeyman Sniper (Bronze): Hold off the Russian advance.
- Skilled Sniper (Bronze): Stop the execution.
- Pro Sniper (Bronze): Collect intel from the church and make it out alive.
- Expert Sniper (Bronze): Eliminate Müller.
- Master Sniper (Bronze): Uncover Wolff's plan.
- Veteran Sniper (Bronze): Discover the location of the V2 launch site.
- Feared Sniper (Bronze): Destroy the V2 rocket.
- Legendary Sniper (Silver): Prevent Wolff from escaping.
- Sniper Elite (Gold): Complete all missions on highest difficulty.
- Get Off the ground (Bronze): Kill everyone in the convoy from ground level, except for Kreidl. (Video)
- High and Mighty (Bronze): Wipe out the Elite Russian Sniper Team from the rooftops. (Video)
- Fish Tank (Bronze): Send the tank into the river by blowing up the bridge. (Video)
- Kilroy was Here (Bronze): Make it through the tower to the winch room without being spotted. (Video)
- Target Spotted! (Silver): As a spotter in Overwatch, tag 50 enemies.
- Target Eliminated! (Silver): As a sniper in Overwatch, snipe 50 enemies tagged by your partner.
- Bedpan Commando (Bronze): Resuscitate your partner in coop 10 times.
- Bomb Happy (Bronze): Survive 10 Games of bombing run.
- Detonator (Silver): Career total of 50 shots on explosives.
- Can Do! (Silver): Complete all co-op Overwatch Missions.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs