Sonic The Hedgehog (Xbox 360)
Add to this page!
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Sonic Episode - Cleared (30 points): Clear Sonic Episode.
- Shadow Episode - Cleared (30 points): Clear Shadow Episode.
- Silver Episode - Cleared (30 points): Clear Silver Episode.
- One To Reach The End (20 points): End the last hidden story.
- Sonic Episode - Completed (40 points): Clear unlocked Sonic difficult level mission.
- Shadow Episode - Completed (40 points): Clear unlocked Shadow difficult level mission.
- Silver Episode - Completed (40 points): Clear unlocked Silver difficult level mission.
- Shadow Episode - Mastered (60 points): Clear all unlocked Shadow ACT Missions with Rank S.
- Sonic Episode - Mastered (60 points): Clear all unlocked Sonic ACT Missions with Rank S.
- Silver Episode - Mastered (60 points): Clear all unlocked Silver ACT Missions with Rank S.
- Nights of Kronos (60 points): Unlock the complete ending to the last hidden story.
- Legend of Soleanna (100 points): Overcome all trials and accomplish a great feat.
- Silver Medalist (50 points): Collect all the Silver Medals scattered around Soleanna...
- Gold Medalist (50 points): Collect all the Soleanna legendary Gold Medals...
- Blue Phantom (20 points): Super Sonic Obtain the all moves.
- Ultimate Life Form (20 points): Resurrect the ultimate power from the lost memory.
- Psychic Soldier (20 points): Obtain all the power to save the future world.
- Soleanna's Hero (40 points): Solve all Soleannans' problems.
- Elite Agent (40 points): Complete all the tasks given as agent.
- Silver The Liberator (40 points): Solve all the mystery in Soleanna.
- Soleanna's blue wind (50 points): Solve all the problems swiftly.
- Dark Hero (50 points): Meet all the requests with magnificent skill.
- Silver The Savior (50 points): Reveal all the secrets with your ultimate power.
Successfully complete Sonic, Shadow, or Silver's Story mode 100% to unlock the "Extras" option at the main menu with "Audio Room" and "Theater Room" options.
Play as Shadow The Hedgehog
Successfully complete Crisis City as Sonic.
Play as Silver The Hedgehog
Win the Silver The Hedgehog Boss battle as Sonic.
Complete Sonic's Episode, Silver's Episode, and Shadow's
attt hynr ewr erftahe
Get an "S" rank on all of Sonic's, Shadow's, and Silver's levels, Bosses, and town missions.
Audio Room music
Complete the indicated episode with a 100% rank to unlock the corresponding theme in the Audio Room.
- Elise's Theme: The Last Episode.
- Shadow's Theme (All Hail Shadow): Shadow's Episode.
- Silver's Theme (Dreams of An Absolution): Silver's Episode.
- Sonic's Theme (His World): Sonic's Episode.
When you fight Silver as Sonic, first do a slide move
into him as he is falling from the sky. Then, collect a ring and
run around until you hear "How bout this?" and do a
homing attack on him. Run away again until you hear "How
bout this?" again and do another homing attack again. Repeat
this until he has been defeated.
First, use Silver to weaken him until his first arm guard falls off. Then, switch to Shadow and hit him with the beams until his second arm guard falls off. Next, use Sonic to defeat the rest of his first form. Then, just use all three to survive the blows of lasers, and continuously attack.
Defeating big enemies faster
When facing an enemy that requires more than one hit, then use your Homing Attack on it then use your Bounce Attack. Note: You must first have the Bounce Bracelet.
Select multi-player mode and choose Battle mode. Select
Silver and Sonic and go to any level. Get to the first checkpoint
and have Sonic fall and appear at the checkpoint. However, do
not move him. Then, make Silver fall and appear at the checkpoint.
Just when Silver appears, freeze Sonic. When he is frozen he appears
Very fast Sonic
In multi-player mode in any level or match, equip the
Red Gem on Sonic, Activate it and hold it, then die. While still
holding the activation button, wait till you respawn. When you
respawn, deactivate the gem. You will now run ten times faster
than normal. Also, the time will automatically be slow.
Xbox 360 Use the following trick to go faster in Super Speed area. Hold
the Analog-stick Up when you use a Light Dash on a line
of rings and keep it held. Sonic should now be running with his
hands behind his back and be moving much faster than usual. The
effect lasts until you release the Analog-stick or crash.
Have Blaze in barrel
Select Sliver from the Episode selection menu. Note:
This works better if you have completed Sliver's mode. Walk to
the part of the pier from where as Tails or Sonic you travel to
Wave Ocean. Next to the building should be a barrel with no cover.
If desired, go inside. This makes it easier to get Blaze in. After
a few attempts of spinning in circles, Blaze should come in. If
you are near the edge of the barrel, use Psychokinesis and you
should see Silver's head pop out of the barrel. If you have a
lot of patience, you can get Blaze to be in the barrel and Sliver
on top after fooling around with it.
Longer jumps with Silver
Jump with Silver by pressing X
PlayStation3 or A
Xbox 360 , then press the same button again while in mid-air. This makes Silver float around. When floating
in mid-air, tap X
PlayStation3 or A
Xbox 360 while moving in any direction instead
of holding the button down. This will make Silver jump further.
The crystals that can be obtained at the shop have the following functions.
- Dark Blue: Speed.
- Red: Slow down time.
- Green: Make a tornado.
- Purple: Shrink yourself and multi jump.
- Light Blue: Make a mega jump wherever desired.
- White: Control the direction of your homing attack.
- Yellow: Attract rings.
Select Sonic from the Episode selection menu. Note:
this works better if you have completed Sonic's part. Go to the
building that is part of the Desert Stage (not the place where
the Transportation Mirror is located). On the opposite side of
the mirror, there should be a wall. Use the "Sliding"
technique to get under the wall. While Sonic is landing on the
roof, Sonic should do a sideways spin instead of a normal one. Note: This may not work every time.
There is a glitch in the purple gem you can purchase
at the market. The purple gem allows you to "change size"
in the description, shrinking you down to fit in small areas.
However when using the gem for Sonic you are able to jump infinitely.
When you press Jump while holding Activate Gem and
repeatedly tap A, your character will act as if he wants
to do the homing attack. However the game glitches, cancels it
out, and allows you to jump as many times as desired while moving
in the direction you wish to go. This allows you to get to interesting
parts of Soleena or an action stage that you were not meant to
access. If you die or find a alternate way to lose the gem it
will be "out of stock" for some time.
Float into the air
When in Soleona, go on top of a metal box in the military
base portion of the map. Stand on top and keep tapping X.
If done correctly, you will start going into the air. The longer
you tap X, the higher you will go.
Go outside boundaries when fighting Silver
Play as Sonic in Story or Trial mode. Select the Silver
Boss battle. Get as many rings as possible (fifteen). Then, go
to the alley in the corner. Try to get as far into the corner
as possible. When Silver uses his levitation technique, try to
get back in the corner. Silver will try to use the levitation
technique again. The rings will be behind you. You should be able
to collect the rings before hitting the wall and dieting. Then
when you hit the wall, try to collect your rings. You will then
go outside the level's boundary. You will be able to walk on invisible
bridges and hit other invisible things. Silver might even also
get out of the level boundary and throw you out of Soleona and
you will keep flying forever.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs