Sonic Unleashed (Xbox 360)
This game is titled Sonic Unleashed in North America, Europe, and Australia, and Sonic World Adventure in Japan.
Eggmanland Hub World
Defeat the final Boss and successfully complete the game.
Defeating Dark Gaia
After the cinematics, you will play as the Gaia Colossus dashing through Dark Gaia with the correct button. Dodge or smash the rocks to reach Dark Gaia and get closer. He will shoot a laser after awhile. When he is about to shoot, guard and move to a side to dodge it. You will get hit at least two times. You will then go into a "quick thinking" phase were you have to press the correct buttons. If done correctly, Dark Gaia will get a hold of you and you will play as Sonic. As you go through the Colossus, you will have to press the correct buttons to hit Dark Gaia's big eyes. You will have to repeat this all two more times, then stage gets harder. After you are done, you will enter the Super Sonic stage, where you will start to fly towards Perfect Dark Gaia. When you get near the Force Shield, Chip will enter the shield in the Colossus. You will then have to hit the snakes outside of the shield as their heads leave it. As you hit the snakes, Dark Gaia will attack. Avoid the rocks and lasers he shoots. After you knock out all the snakes, the shield will drop. Then Dark Gaia will grab the Gaia Colossus. You will now have to press the correct buttons to save him using Super Sonic. After you free the Gaia Colossus, Dark Gaia will shoot a laser at it. You will have to press a particular button a certain number of times to block it. If done correctly, Super Sonic will fly towards Dark Gaia's middle eye. You can use [Boost] while flying there if desired. When it is over, your grade will be based on how fast you did it.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Still Broken (25 points): Save the first continent.
- Looking Better (25 points): Save the second continent.
- Still a Jigsaw Puzzle (25 points): Save the third continent.
- Picking Up the Pieces (25 points): Save the fourth continent.
- Almost There (25 points): Save the fifth continent.
- One More to Go (25 points): Save the sixth continent.
- World Savior (100 points): Complete the game.
- Partly Cloudy (30 points): Collect Sun Medals.
- Sunny (50 points): Collect all of the Sun Medals.
- Half Moon (30 points): Collect Moon Medals.
- Full Moon (50 points): Collect all of the Moon Medals.
- Blue Streak (30 points): Create an unbeatable Hedgehog.
- Power Overwhelming (30 points): Create an unbeatable Werehog.
- Getting the Hang of Things (15 points): Get a high score with Sonic the Hedgehog.
- Creature of the Night (15 points): Get a high score with Sonic the Werehog.
- Helping Hand (20 points): Help someone in need.
- Lay the Smackdown (10 points): Improve your Stomp.
- Wall Crawler (10 points): Improve your Wall Jump.
- Airdevil (10 points): Improve your Air Boost.
- Hyperdrive (10 points): Improve your Lightspeed Dash.
- Basher (10 points): Get your Werehog level up.
- Smasher (10 points): Get your Werehog level up some more.
- Crasher (10 points): Get your Werehog level up even higher.
- Thrasher (10 points): Get your Werehog level way up there.
- Social Butterfly (30 points): Talk to people around the world.
- Hungry Hungry Hedgehog (30 points): Eat everything in the world.
- Ace Pilot (20 points): Pull off some flawless flying.
- Day Tripper (20 points): Race through all stages.
- Hard Day’s Night (20 points): Blast through all stages.
- Get on the Exorcise Bandwagon (20 points): Drive dark spirits away.
- Gyro with Relish (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Apotos.
- Pig in a Blanket (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Spagonia.
- Exotic Toppings (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Mazuri.
- Sausage Fried Rice (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Chun-nan.
- Iced Hotdog (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Holoska.
- Kebab on a Bun (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Shamar.
- Ketchup and Mustard (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Empire City.
- Hard Boiled (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Eggmanland.
- Fried Clam Roll (10 points): Eat all the hot dogs in Adabat.
- First Time Customer (10 points): Buy something from Wentos.
- Oh, You Shouldn't Have! (10 points): Give a souvenir to the Professor.
- That's Enough, Seriously (20 points): Give every souvenir to the Professor.
- Hedgehunk (5 points): Talk with people in the pursuit of love.
- I Ain't Afraid of No Ghost (5 points): Someone is dealing with spectral troubles.
- BFFs (20 points): Become better friends with Chip.
- Speeding Ticket (20 points): Become the fastest thing alive.
- Combo King (20 points): Work on your combos.
- Ring Leader (20 points): Gather Rings from all over the world.
- Knockout Brawler (20 points): Smash, smash, and smash some more.
- Blue Meteor (20 points): Dash through the white walls at top speed.
Endless battle music
Choose the Werehog, travel to SPAGONIA, and select the mission "Elio's Nights". Once half way up the large tower, you will see a ledge with a blue button on it. Stand on the button and open the door in front of you. If you are lucky, a robot will come out of the door and the battle music will start playing. Try to knock the robot off the ledge and he will fall to the ground, but make sure you do not kill the robot. Just injure him until he falls off the ledge but do not force his damage meter go down to 0. Keep the robot in view, and if he is at low enough health he will fall but not die. The battle music will still keep on playing endlessly as you continue moving up the tower, until you complete the level. The game considers the robot active, although it is out of view. If you decide to not go back and destroy, the battle music will playing endlessly throughout the entire stage. Note: In most Werehog levels you cannot progress through the rest of the stage until you defeat enemies, but that is not the case in "Elio's Nights".
Strategy guides from GameFAQs