SoulCalibur 4 (Xbox 360)
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding character.
uefnu vtgw, vnosi and
- Algol: Complete Story mode as a character that has Algol as the final Boss.
- Amy: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Angol Fear: Defeat Angol Fear in Story mode as Kilik, Zasalamel, Apprentice, Scheherazade, or Algol.
- The Apprentice: Complete Arcade mode as Yoda (Xbox 360) or Darth Vader (PlayStation3).
- Ashlotte: Defeat Ashlotte in Story mode as Talim, Rock, Lizardman, Maxi, Astaroth, or Angol Fear.
- Cervantes: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Hong Yun-seong: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Kamikirimusi: Defeat Kamikirimusi in Story mode. Note: Mitsurugi encounters Kamikirimusi in the third battle of his story. He is one of the characters that has Kamikirimusi in their story.
- Lizardman: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Mi-Na: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Rock: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Scheherazade: Defeat Scheherazade in Story mode as Siegfried, Yoda, Voldo, Nightmare, or Yoshimitsu.
- Seong Mi-Na: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Setsuka: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Shura: Defeat Shura in Story mode as Cervantes, Taki, Rapahel, Setsuka.
- Sophitia: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Talim: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Yoshimitsu: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Yun-Seong: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
- Zasalamel: Already available for purchase for 4,000 gold at Character Creation.
Tower Of Lost Souls rewards
Complete the indicated task on the listed floor to unlock the corresponding bonus item while ascending the Tower Of Lost Souls. Note: Some items can be unlocked through alternate methods. If you already have an item unlocked then subsequently complete the Tower requirement for that item, you will earn gold instead of that item.
- 01F: Soldier's Hat. Clear the stage while taking no damage.
- 02F: Warrior Trousers. Clear the stage with no ring outs from either side.
- 03F: Pauldron. Switch with ally more than two times.
- 04F: Warlord's Belt. Perform three attack throws.
- 05F: Clergy Clothes. Defeat an enemy with a ring out.
- 06F: Wonder Jacket. Throw an opponent.
- 07F: Warrior Trousers. Clear the stage without missing any attacks.
- 08F: Armor Ring: Ice Mirror. Switch characters twice.
- 09F: Scarlett Blossoms. Guard against your opponent's attack three times in a row.
- 10F: Silver Boots. Guard against your opponent's attack ten times in a row.
- 11F: Grim Horn. Defeat all enemies with a critical finish.
- 12F: Magus Cloth. Defeat all enemies with ring outs.
- 13F: Pegasus Sallet. Destroy all the walls.
- 14F: Stage: Phantom Pavilion Seesaw. Perform guard impact more than three times.
- 15F: Submissions Belt. Clear the stage using only A and G.
- 16F: Warlord's Belt. Clear the stage with 0 time remaining.
- 17F: Arm Bandages. Execute a 5+ combo.
- 18F: Kouchu Kabuto. Stand on all corners of the stage.
- 19F: Longhua Qippo. Switch with ally more than five times.
- 20F: Life gem: Sun. Clear the stage with a critical finish.
- 21F: Longhua Qippo. Voluntarily ring yourself out.
- 22F: Honor Boots. Perform more than four counter hits.
- 23F: Frilled Skirt. Guard more than three times in a row.
- 24F: Protect Gem: Cardinal Directions. Perform a combo with more than 240 damage.
- 25F: Zhuque Changpao. Throw more than five times.
- 26F: Warthog Cuirass. Execute a 10+ combo.
- 27F: Iron Gauntlets. Clear the stage with no damage taken.
- 28F: Aculeus Suit. Opponent guards a guard break attack at least twice.
- 29F: Menghu Boots. Switch with ally over five times.
- 30F: Spirit Gem: Noniple Heads. Clear stage without guarding.
- 31F: Longming Qippo. Perform over five Just Inputs.
- 32F: Vane Mask. Perform a low throw.
- 33F: Battle dress. Perform three attack throws.
- 34F: Power Gem: Warrior Princess. Perform guard impact over three times.
- 35F: Warthog Pauldrons. Clear without switching.
- 36F: Parlor Blouse. Clear stage with 0 time remaining.
- 37F: Siren's Helm. Defeat all enemies with critical finishes.
- 38F: Gorgon Fauld. Defeat all enemies with ring out.
- 39F: Kingfisher Greaves. Clear the stage without changing position.
- 40F: Deer Head. Execute a 5+ combo.
- 41F: Minotaur. Perform 5+ Just Inputs.
- 42F: Demonic Gloves. Clear the stage without letting opponents invoke a skill.
- 43F: Repel Gem: Iron Shell. Perform an over the back throw.
- 44F: War Cloak. No ring outs either side.
- 45F: Tiger Lily Kabuto. Defeat enemies without using any skills.
- 46F: Butterfly salet. Defeat enemies without using any skills.
- 47F: Succubus Boots. Throw five times.
- 48F: Life Dem:Jade. Clear stage with a character equipped with the "invisible" skill.
- 49F: Horns of Calamity. Clear stage with no attacks missing.
- 50F: Tiger Lily Breastplates. Execute a 10+combo.
- 51F: Tiger Lily Fauld. Perform more than four counterhits.
- 52F: Feathered Wings. Clear stage with a critical finish.
- 53F: Blade Ring: Demon Lord. Defeat all enemies with a ring out.
- 54F: Leviathan Paoldron. Destroy all the walls.
- 55F: Priestess Kimono. Perform 3 attack throws.
- 56F: Leviathan Burgonet. Perform a combo with more than 240 damage.
- 57F: Voodoo Armlets. Voluntarily perform a ring out.
- 58F: Tiger Pauldrons. Defeat all enemies without any skills equipped.
- 59F: Voodoo Greaves. Guard an enemies attack 10 times in a row.
- 60F: Voodoo Breastplate. Clear the stage without switching character
Complete the listed floor to unlock the corresponding bonus item while descending the Tower Of Lost Souls. Note: You cannot descend in the tower until you have first climbed to floor 20.
- B05: Dark Knight's Cloak.
- B10: Blade Ring: Raging Thunder.
- B15: Lapin Chapeau.
- B20: Repel Gem: Fox Demon.
- B25: Succubus Gauntlets.
- B30: Demonic Armor.
- B35: Demonic Pauldrons.
- B40: Voodoo Crown.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding stage. Note: Some stages are unlocked by successfully completing Story mode with various characters.
- Distant Marsh: Unknown.
- Egyptian Temple - Sacred Flame: Unknown.
- Grand Labyrinth - Corridor of Suspended Time: Unknown.
- Hall of the Warrior God: Unknown.
- Ice Coffin of the Sleeping Ancient: Unknown.
- Jyurakudai Villa - Virgin Snow: Unknown.
- Kunpaetku Shrine - Dream Remnants: Unknown.
- Ostrheinsburg Castle - Twilight: Unknown.
- Ostrheinsburg Castle Throne Room: Unknown.
- Phantom Pavilion: Unknown.
- Phantom Pavilion - Seesaw: Execute three Guard Impacts in Tower Floor 14 to unlock.
- Sailors Rest: Unknown.
- Star Destroyer Docking Bay - Bridge Overhang: Unknown.
- Star Destroyer Docking Bay - Laser Gates: Unknown.
- Thesmophoros Imperial Garden: Unknown.
- Tower of Remembrance - Ancient Gate: Unknown.
- Tower of Remembrance - Degradation: Unknown.
- Tower of Remembrance - Encounter: Unknown.
- Tower of Remembrance - Spiral of Time: Unknown.
- Wolfkrone Monument: Unknown.
Successfully complete Story mode to unlock all weapons for that particular character.
Earn the indicated number of achievements Xbox 360 or honors PlayStation3 to unlock the corresponding items in Create-a-Soul mode.
- Advanced equipment: 20 achievements or honors
- Animal head equipment: 25 achievements or honors
- Basic equipment: 5 achievements or honors
- Intermediate equipment: 15 achievements or honors
- Leviathan and Voodoo equipment: 30 achievements or honors
- More equipment: 10 achievements or honors
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding bonus in the Museum.
- Algol Extra: Defeat Algol in stage 5 of Story mode.
- Art Gallery Illustrations: Purchase for 1,000 to 2,000 gold.
- Chain of Souls Icons: Defeat and unlock any character in the Story mode.
- Character Endings: Complete Story mode with any character.
- Nightmare Extra: Defeat Nightmare in stage 5 of Story mode.
- Siegfried Extra: Defeat Siegfried in stage 5 of Story mode.
Xbox 360 There is one additional bonus.
- Alternate Opening: Defeat The Apprentice in Yoda's Arcade.
Devil created character
Use the following selections.
- Viking Helm: 9:02,17; 0:44,12; 9:01,32
- Embroidered Cape: 9:02,17
- Executioner's Spaulders: 9:01,32; 9:13,14
- Chain Mail: 9:02,29; 9:01,32
- Guardian's Breastplate: 9:02,19; 9:06,18; 9:12,13
- Paladin's Gauntlets: 0:01,32; 9:23,12; 9:44,17; 9:01,01
- Caretaker's Tasset: 9:01,32; 9:13,15; 0:46,15; 9:43,23
- Shinobi Tabi: 9:63,18
- Death's Boots: 9:02,17; 9:42,05; 9:01,32:
- Physique:+40; Muscularity:+40:
- Male Voice 5, Pitch:-50:
- Median Cut: 9:01,32; 9:01,32:
- Eyes: 9:22,13:
- Skin: 6:02,22:
- Base Equipment: 9:01,01
Easy "Death On The Battlefield" and "Mad Destroyer" honor or achievements
Using Yun-Seong is the quickest way to unlock "Death On The Battlefield" and "Mad Destroyer". He is the easiest character to land blows efficiently enough to at least cause Soul Crushes. Repeated plays through Story and Arcade modes can be quick.
Easy "Equal Skill And Power" honor or achievement
- To obtain this honor or achievement you must have Siegfried's fighting style leveled to at least 4. Equipment to attach is:
- Helmet: Hero's Band
- Mask: Hannya Mask
- Neckless/Cape: Embroidered Cape
- Shoulders: Nightmare Pauldron
- Undergarment: Usurper's Suit
- Shirt: Executioner's Breastplate
- Gloves: Iron Gauntlets
- Pants: Paladin's Fauld
- Socks: Shinobi Tabi
- Boots: Lusca Sabatons
- Weapon: Take Off (surfboard)
Once you have all of those items attached, go to "Skills" and add the following:
- Auto Counter C
- Double-Edged Sword
- Soul Gauge Boost B
- Auto Impact B
Save and exit and you will get a message stating that you got a new achievement or honor. The newly made hero will look rather bad and can be deleted after the achievement or honor is received.
- A way to get unlock this is to have Raphael's skill leveled to 3. Note: You may have to play through the Tower to unlock some items.
- Helmet: Hero Band
- Eyeware: None
- Neck: Guardian's Neck Cloth
- Shoulder: Pauldrons
- Undergarments: Protective Tatoo
- Upper Body: Paladin's Curiass
- Arm: Engraved Gauntlets
- Lower Body: Guimian Yecha
- Ankle: Shinobi Tabi
- Leg: Warthog Boots
- Weapon: Estoc
- Skill: Willpower
- Skill: HP Drain B
- Skill: Nullify Counter C
- Skill: Impact Heal
Using Raphael or your created fighter, you can make the fighter look better by changing the entire base color set to black and have the headband's second color, the upper body's third and fourth color, and the lower body's second and fourth color white. Add white unkempt hair and eyes for additional effect.
Easy "The controller" and "Wild run to tragedy" achievements
Successfully complete Story mode with Siegfried to unlock the Soul Calibur (final form) and with Nightmare to unlock the Soul Edge (final form). You can do this under the Normal or Hard difficulty setting. When you unlock these weapons, you will be able to purchase them for 30,000 each.
Easy "Scorpion's Sting" achievement
To perform a critical finish, get your opponent's Soul Gauge down to blinking red status, then hit them with a powerful attack. If they try to block it, they will get a red glowing ring around them for one or two seconds. You must now act quickly. When this happens quickly press the LB. If done correctly, you will see a short intermission sequence of your character beating your opponent.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Start of a New Era (5 points): Watch the entire introduction. Welcome to the new world of Soul Calibur.
- Encounter with the Unknown (10 points): Fight against Yoda.
- Pursuer of the Secret (10 points): Pursuer of the Secret.
- Mystery of the Swords (20 points): Clear Story mode on difficulty: Hard.
- May the Force be with You (20 points): Clear Story mode with Yoda.
- War Veteran (10 points): Clear Arcade mode.
- Hero on the Battlefield (20 points): Clear Arcade mode with over 450,000 points.
- Legendary Hidden Treasures (20 points): Acquire over 30 treasures in Tower Of Lost Souls.
- Never Ending Advance (20 points): Descend 20 floors in Tower Of Lost Souls.
- Tower's New Guardian (30 points): Clear all upper floors of Tower Of Lost Souls.
- Scorpion's Sting (10 points): Win a battle with Critical Finish.
- Smasher (10 points): Destroy all of the opponent's equipment.
- Iron Hammer (10 points): Land an attack on a taunting opponent.
- Death on the Battlefield (30 points): Perform 100 Critical Finishes.
- Like a Flowing Stream (20 points): Perform 200 Impacts.
- Lost in the Moment (30 points): Perform 20 Just Impacts.
- Quick Strike (10 points): Perform 5 First Attacks in a row in Arcade.
- Swift Strike (20 points): Perform 100 First Attacks.
- Mad Destroyer (20 points): Perform 100 Soul Crushes.
- Violent Storm (20 points): Perform 50 Wall Hits.
- 10,000 Strikes of Proof (30 points): Land 10,000 attacks.
- Endure 1,000 (30 points): Guard 1,000 times against attacks.
- Water Moon (20 points): Perform 30 grapple breaks.
- Distance will not Betray (20 points): Reach over 10,000 meters in total movement distance in battle.
- First Step as an Artist (5 points): Customize a regular character.
- Chosen by History (5 points): Create a custom character.
- Sharpened Teeth (20 points): Maximize a style's level.
- Equal Skill and Power (20 points): Use all skill points and set up 4 skills.
- Engraved into History (30 points): Fight 100 times (Online)
- World Class Fighter (30 points): Fight against 20 different fighting styles (Online).
- World Traveler (30 points): Fight on all stages (Online).
- Gladiator (20 points): Win consecutive Ranked Matches (Online).
- Unknown Swordsman (20 points): Win 10 times (Online).
- Hero King (30 points): Level up to 20.
- Divine Punishment (20 points): K.O. with an Unblockable Attack.
- Reversal Wizard (20 points): Win 20 times with low HP.
- Phoenix (10 points): Win with all equipment destroyed.
- Wandering Assassin (10 points): K.O. opponent with over 20 types of weapons.
- Repel All Blades (30 points): Win perfect 30 times.
- Numeric God (20 points): Measure the two passages of time and win.
- Two Cannot Exist Together (20 points): Get a double K.O.
- Gathering of the Best (20 points): Complete Chain Of Souls.
- Observer of Souls (30 points): Collect all illustrations in Art Gallery.
- Sword Hunter (15 points): Collect all weapons for 5 characters.
- The Controller (20 points): Get Soul Calibur (Final Form).
- Wild Run to Tragedy (20 points): Get Soul Edge (Final Form)
- Looter of the Battlefield (20 points): Collect all accessories.
- Wandering Weapon Merchant (20 points): Collect 350 pieces of equipment.
- Tower of Gold (20 points): Acquire over 1,000,000 gold.
- Transcend History and the World (50 points): Acquire all weapons and equipment.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs