South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play!
Successfully complete the indicated level in Campaign mode to unlock the corresponding character.
- Bebe: All Campaign mode levels.
- Butters: Level 4, "Butters' House"
- Clyde: Level 7, "6th Grade Hangout"
- Craig: Level 6, "Stark's Pond"
- Jimmy: Level 5, "Hell's Pass Hospital"
- Pip: Level 9, "South Park Docks"
- Red: Level 11, "Downtown".
- Timmy: Level 10, "Mountain".
- Token: All Campaign mode levels.
- Tweak: Level 8, "Great Wall"
- Wendy: All Campaign mode levels.
Easy Avatar Awards
Pause game play, then select "Skip Ahead Options", then skip ahead. Do this until the very end of the game and the last Avatar Award will unlock. It will be Kenny's hoodie.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Rochambeau (15 points): Activate a Special Ability.
- Come On. Catch Me. (15 points): Earn a Gold, Silver or Bronze Medal on any level.
- Couch Potato (10 points): Watch a video clip in the Scrapbook.
- White Trasher (20 points): Destroy an enemy with the junkyard crane near Kenny's House.
- Space Cash (20 points): Collect 100 coins in 10 seconds or less.
- Treasure and Plunder (15 points): Collect 1,000 coins.
- Fightin' Round the World (20 points): Throw 1,000 snowballs.
- Better than Platinum? (15 points): Earn a Myrrh Medal on any level.
- Look For Treasure (5 points): Earn a Platinum Medal on any level.
- Ungroundable (20 points): Earn a Bronze Medal or better on 5 Challenge levels.
- MANBEARPIG! (20 points): Beat Mountain on Insane difficulty using walls and snowballs. No towers!
Additionally there is one secret achievement.
- GAME COMPREET-O! (25 points): Save South Park.
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding Avatar Award.
- Cartman's hat: Complete a level.
- Kenny's hoodie: Complete all levels.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs