Space Hulk (2013 PC)
Add to this page!
This is the 2013 game by Full Control ApS, not to be confused with the 1993 game Space Hulk by Electronic Arts.
Complete the following goals to earn the listed achievement. To view your achievements and stats in Steam, select "Community", then search for the game hub that corresponds to "Space Hulk (2013 PC)". Select the "View Stats" drop down option, then choose the option for your username's achievements.
- Angel of Death: Kill 1000 enemies.
- Breacher: Destroy 20 doors with a Chainfist.
- Exemplar of the Codex Astartes: Complete a mission without using a single Command Point.
- Exterminator: Kill 10 genestealers during one turn in the "Exterminate" mission.
- For the emperor and Sanguinius!: Finish the "The Sin of Damnation" campaign.
- Forged in battle: Get all campaign achievements.
- Grant us the strength to prevail: Win close assault against Broodlord.
- Honour is my shield: Calistarius must survive "Escape Route" mission.
- Honour Your Wargear: Unjam a bolter 40 times.
- Light in the darkness: Escape with at least two Terminators before the start of the second wave in "Pitfall" mission.
- Our duty is done: Escape with eight or more marines during "Decoy" mission.
- Power of the warp: Kill 6 genestealers with one psychic storm.
- Pyroclast: Kill 6 genestealers in one shot with the flamer.
- Red Thirst: Have a terminator kill 3 genestealers in melee during one turn.
- Relic Bearer: The marine that picks up the chalice in "The Artefact" mission must be the one exiting the map with it.
- Sever the head and the beast will die: Kill the broodlord in "Unknown Lifeforms" mission.
- Slayer of Monsters: Kill 5 Broodlords.
- Stand against the tide: Let no terminators die during "Defend" mission.
- Stand together or fall alone: No marine may exit the map before all have been put into play in the "Regroup" mission.
- Storm of Iron: Kill 30 genestealers with the assault cannon.
- Sword of Retribution: Kill 20 Genestealers with the power sword.
- The Emperor protects: Survive 15 close combat encounters.
- The Emperors Finest: Customize your banner.
- The purging flame: Cleanse both rooms in the same turn during "Cleanse And Burn" mission.
- There is only war!: Kill 40 000 enemies.
- Unbowed and Unbroken: Wake all unconscious Marines and take no casualties during "Alarm Call" mission.
- Victory is nothing more than survival: Survive "Suicide Mission" without any casualties.
- Watch the claws: Pass the C.A.T. between at least three terminators during "Rescue" mission.
- Genestealers have greater mobility and many points of entry. When you become surrounded, use Command Points and place two of units back-to-back. The Overwatch command is more effective with more range, thus this formation works best with maximum distance between you and the enemy.
- Kite backwards and shoot your pursuers, even though it costs double the Action Points.
- Try to keep as much distance between your units and Genestealers. This will allow you time to recover from weapon jams.
Although Librarians and Sergeants are not powerful units on their own, they help the rest of your units with free shots and extra Command Points. Thus, they should be protected and kept alive for everyone's benefit.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs