Splinter Cell: Nijuu Spy (Xbox 360)
This game is titled Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent in North America, Europe, and Australia and Splinter Cell: Nijuu Spy in Japan.
Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
- Training Completed (10 points): In solo mode, successfully complete a training course.
- Teacher's Pet (40 points): In solo mode, successfully complete both training courses.
- Hero (20 points): In solo mode, complete the game with the best ending.
- The Invisible Man (20 points): In solo mode, complete a mission without being detected.
- Getting Technical (20 points): In solo mode, knock out 5 enemies using non-lethal gadgets.
- The Collector (20 points): In solo mode, collect all gadgets and upgrades.
- The Human Light Switch (20 points): In solo mode, use your EMP Pistol to turn off 20 light sources.
- Professional Ninja (40 points): Complete solo mode on Hard difficulty.
- Agent of the Month (20 points): Complete the profiles of all the major members of the JBA.
- Recruit (10 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 1%.
- Operative (15 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 5%.
- Field Agent (20 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 20%.
- Special Agent (25 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 45%.
- Officer (30 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 75%.
- Commander (45 points): Obtain an overall characteristics average of over 95%.
- Bronze Trophy (15 points): Complete all the challenges by obtaining at least the bronze medal.
- Silver Trophy (30 points): Complete all the challenges by obtaining at least the silver medal.
- Gold Trophy (50 points): Complete all the challenges by obtaining at least the gold medal.
- Blackwing Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the UPSILON FORCE and play 25 sessions in this map..
- Motorway 90 Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- Terminus Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- Slaughter House Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- Red Diamond Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- Boss House Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- Dawn Waves Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
- USS Wisdom Expert (20 points): Get at least 10 victories as a spy and 10 in the Upsilon Force and play 25 sessions in this map.
Additionally, there are twelve secret achievements.
- Ellsworth Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the Ellsworth Penitentiary assignment.
- Iceland Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, complete the Iceland assignment.
- HQ 1 Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the first terrorist HQ assignment.
- Okhotsk Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the Sea of Okhotsk assignment.
- Shanghai Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the Shanghai assignment.
- HQ 2 Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the second terrorist HQ assignment.
- Cozumel Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the Cozumel assignment.
- HQ 3 Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the third terrorist HQ assignment.
- Kinshasa Assignment Completed (30 points): In solo mode, completed the Kinshasa assignment.
- Save Hisham (10 points): In solo mode, saved Hisham's life.
- Save Lambert (10 points): In solo mode, saved Lambert's life.
- Defeated the JBA (100 points): In solo mode, completed the main storyline.
Successfully complete Solo mode.
Reach the indicated rank to unlock the corresponding skin:
- Spy second skin: "Recruit" rank.
- Spy third skin: "Special Agent" rank.
- Uspilon Forces second skin: "Field Agent" rank.
- Uspilon Forces third skin: "Commander" rank.
Alternate endingsComplete the indicated task during the final mission to see the corresponding ending after the bomb is disarmed.
- Ending A (Good): Have NSA trust higher than 33% and save cruise ship, Hisham, and Lambert.
- Ending B (Normal): Have NSA trust lower than 33% and save two targets (cruise ship, Hisham, or Lambert); or destroy two targets and have NSA trust higher than 33%.
- Ending C (Bad): Destroy cruise ship, Hisham, and Lambert; or destroy two targets and have NSA trust lower than 33%.
Complete the following special objectives in single player mode to unlock the corresponding item.
- Electric Lock Pick: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- EMP Device - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- EMP Grenade: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment.
- EMP Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment.
- Explosive Sticky Camera-Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Iceland Assignment.
- Frag Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3.
- Gas Grenade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 1.
- Gas Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Cozumel Assignment.
- Hacking Device - Force Hack Upgrade: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2.
- Hacking Device - Software Upgrade: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment.
- Night Vision - Enhanced: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 3.
- Shotgun Shell - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment.
- Smoke Grenade - Attachment: Secondary objectives in the Shanghai Assignment.
- Sonic Grenade - Attachment: Primary objectives in JBA HQ 2.
- Ultrasonic emitter: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment.
- Wall Mine - Flash: Secondary objectives in the Okhotsk Assignment.
- Wall Mine-stun: Secondary objectives in the Ellsworth Assignment.
Wait after the credits on any kind of ending, or complete the game with the best or worst ending.
All multi-player maps
Xbox 360 Win six games as a Spy, six games as a UPSILON Force member, and play a total of 25 games.
Ellsworth Penitentiary: Get back to cell
When you sneak out of your cell by crawling under the bed and getting the walkie-talkie, you must get back under the time limit. When you are up on the grating, instead of taking the pipe down drop off. You will knock out a guard. Then, go back to your cell and act normal. The grating is the only way down.
JBA HQ Part 2: Enrica ends mission
On the "JBA HQ Part 2" mission there are a certain number of optional objectives, one of which is to gather information from Emile's safe. If you do this successfully you must leave his office. The only ways out of his office are through the door (risky as you have a better chance of getting caught) or out into the courtyard. The issue with the courtyard is that there is only one way to get back into the headquarters, through Enrica's window. Before you enter the room, check the map. Notice that Enrica is in her lab working on the other end of the complex. However as soon as you choose to enter her room through the bathroom window, she will instantly appear in the doorway and attempt to scold Fisher. Fisher then proceeds to make a move on her and she lets him off with a warning "Next time, bring flowers", ending the mission.
Kinshasa: Extended level
At the end of the ninth mission, Kinshasa, when you have a sniper to shoot Hamza Hishima do not shoot him. If you do you will complete the mission. If you do not, the crane you are on will fall down. Then Emile will yell at Sam for missing Hishima. Sam angrily turns off his radio and the level in now extended for several minutes.
Kinshasa: Secret tool
At the beginning of the mission you must go up a elevator. You will then get a checkpoint. When you enter this room, take out the guards. Make sure you are not wearing your sunglasses. When you walk in the next, big, room, the sun should be shining in your eyes. Flip your glasses down and you can see guards shooting out the windows you were looking at. Go to the right as soon as you walk in. Try not to draw too much attention. If you keep going to the right you will hit a window. An icon should appear at the bottom of the screen, indicating that you can use something. Press X PlayStation3 or A Xbox 360 and Sam will get out a small black tool, clip it on the window, whiz it around, then pull off a small circle that he has cut from the window. If you push forward on the window, Sam will put his legs through and squeeze through the hole so that he is now outside.
Okhotsk, Russia Part 2: Bomb defusing
In Mission 6: Okhotsk, Russia Part 2, after the talk with the Captain he reveals that he has rigged the bombs to go off. Emile Dufraisne tells you that they are in the machine room. Look for a crawl space near you. Go through it and down the ladder. Once you are in the machine room, disrupt the light near to the ladder with your OPC and the camera that you will find nearby. Then, go to the first bomb (you will recognize them by a green light) on the same level as you are on. You can defuse them by cutting the wires in a particular order. The wire you have selected for cutting will be highlighted in green You will know which wire to cut by a short vibration in the controller. When you select the wire the Captain will tell you now have three minutes. The rest of the bombs are located on the machine towers (two of them) and one is upstairs roughly opposite the first bomb. Note: There are three guards in the room. It is recommended to quick save the game before attempting to defuse your first bomb so that you have an idea of how it is done.
Disposing Hisham's body
If you are going to kill Hisham, wait until he is down in the parking space. Kill him and pick up his body. Walk to the back of the red car and put him in the back. Press [Place Charge] and stand back. Detonate it and the "Opportunity Objective complete - Dispose of Hisham's body" will appear.
Make sure you have a flash and a frag grenade and full
life. There are a lifebox near the door outside of Emile on the
right wall. Go outside to Emile and an intermission sequence begins.
When it is done, on your left may be a laser beam. Wait for it
to go off. When the laser goes off and Emile is done shooting
(he will begin again), roll to the next chair or bench. Wait until
he is finished shooting again. Continue doing this and go up for
the fence/rail. Jump onto it. Go down from it and you now must
take Emile out. Walk away for one or two seconds, and make sure
you can drop the flash grenade near Emile. Shortly after it is
dropped, put your frag grenade in the same place. Emile will not
see you drop it and will be defeated. Then, read the computer
and defuse the bomb. Note: Take your time.
In multi-player mode, select either Xbox Live or System
Link. Go to Co-op Challenges, and select "CodeName: Onyx".
Choose Mission 03. If you chose Xbox Live, make sure this is a
private game so that you can host your own room. Press X
to start the game. Go through the double doorway to the right
of the gadget stock, then turn right at the stairs and walk up.
On the wall will be a Comcast sign. Turn and go up the stairs
once more and enter the room with the number 2 on the wall to
the left of it. Once in the room, turn right to the first open
window. Run all the way to the end of the walkway and jump to
the landing directly in front of you. Climb up the ladder, stop,
turn right until the camera is facing the building you just came
from. Look up to see a huge Comcast billboard. Click the Right Analog-stick to view it from your goggles. D-pad Up
zooms in, while D-pad Down zooms out.
Shanghai Hotel: Strange corpse
When you are trying to get to the safe in the meeting,
after you pass the room with the man in the bathroom, hide behind
the bar. Wait for someone to come through the door and sit down
in the chair. Take aim and shoot him in the face. The body will
glitch. His knees will be in the floor, and he will be standing
perfectly straight but inside the chair.
Shanghai Hotel: Ghost guards
After you land the helicopter and it says "Checkpoint", you will see a guard on the ledge above the double doors Moss and Emile went through. Quickly run to the ledge and press Y to jump and grab onto it. Move to the correct position so that you can pull the guard off. Do so and when it happens shoot out the light. Two guards will appear from the right. On the right of the double doors is a metal object. Crouch and run over to it. Put your back against it. Peek around the corner and one guard should be moving towards you. When he gets close, the "Grab" icon will appear. Grab him, and instead of Sam holding him, the guard's head will be by Sam's knees. His legs will appear strange and it looks like Sam is holding a ghost. Note: If the guard does not approach you, whistle until he does.
USS Wisdom: Walk on air
Use the following trick to get into the spy base by
walking through air. Go to the door ahead of you when you start
in your base as a Upsilon Force member. Next, walk down the stairs
and go straight ahead. Next, go over to the box on the right side
of the boat. Stay at the very top of the boat. Begin jumping and
have one of your friends push you up onto the box. Next, walk
to your right and keep moving. You will now see a yellow line.
Stand on it and walk straight ahead. You will walk through the
air. Walk slowly because you will fall off if you walk fast or
run. Slowly walk onto the edge of the ship that is directly in
front of you. Next, walk over to the point of the ship where the
spies start and drop down. You will be in the spy base as a merc.
Jamie Washinton corpse
On the last mission when you choose to shoot Jamie or Lambert, shoot Jamie. Open the door and move Jamie's body in between it. Have half of his body in the room and the other part outside it. Face his body so that his upper half is sticking outside. Then, run outside and hide in the dark. Watch his body. The door will try to close twice, then it will just close through his body. If you see the trail of blood on the floor, which is really Lambert's when he was dragged in here, it will look as though Jamie was dragged in here, tortured, then had the door slammed through his body. When the JBA guards come over they will act strangely. Note: This may require a few attempts.
Moss passes through Sam
On the bonus mission, sneak up on Moss and press Stab. He will turn around and fight Sam. At the same time Moss will go through Sam.
Enrica Valablanca passes through bed
On the last mission make sure you did not let Emile kill Enrica earlier. On this mission you must go down a elevator to stop the bomb, but before you meet Enrica who opens the door for you. When she does that she will start walking off. Follow her, then kill her in the first room you come to on the left. This room is Enrica's. Go inside carrying her body and drop it by pressing Y on the sofa next to the bed. If it did not land on the sofa and stays there, keep trying. Then, jump up on the sofa or find a way onto it and pick up her body. Walk over on to her bed and press A to lay her body down. Her body will past through the bed.
Sleeping Emile Dufraine
On the JBA Headquarters Part 2 level, go into Emile's room and start hacking the safe by his desk. You will hear Emile talking to someone from the doorway. Hide into the wardrobe. After they have finished talking, whistle at Emile. As you whistle, move closer to his bedroom. Lead him inside then hide under the bed. If done correctly Emile will go to bed and sleep like a ghost. He will make no breathing sounds, will not put the bed cover over him, and has one hand on his heart. Note: This may require a few attempts.
Dead Lambert talks
When you have a choice to shoot Lambert, aim for his head, eye, mouth, nose, or anywhere else above his shoulders. Somehow when he hits the ground he can still manage to talk.
As a Mercenary in multi-player, go to the ammo crate
with a full set of grenades. Hold A and launch three grenades.
Release A and you automatically have three more grenades
(and drones if you did not have any to start with).
Strategy guides from GameFAQs