Star Ocean The Last Hope: International
Battle Trophy bonuses
Complete the following tasks to unlock the corresponding bonus for that particular character.
- Additional Battle Voices: Set 1: Collect 30% of a character's Battle Trophies.
- Additional Battle Voices: Set 2: Collect 75% of a character's Battle Trophies.
- Level cap raised: Collect 50% of a character's Battle Trophies.
- More CP: Collect 100% of a character's Battle Trophies.
Successfully complete the game under the Galaxy difficulty setting.
Successfully complete the game under the Universe difficulty setting.
Cave Of The Seven Stars bonus dungeon
Successfully complete the game. Load your cleared saved game file. Enter the left door after going up the stairs after the final save point. Defeat the Undying Dragon to get the Darkness Ring. Return to the Coliseum in Tatroi. Go to the end of the left hallway on the first floor. Use the Darkness Ring on the glyph in the wall to access the Cave Of The Seven Stars bonus dungeon.
Wandering bonus dungeon
Defeat Gabriel Celeste at the end of the Cave Of The Seven Stars bonus dungeon. Then, use the elevator in En II to go down to the Old Road to Sanctuary. Speak to Barago to go to the entrance of a new bonus dungeon. In the Wandering dungeon, you will not know the enemies that will appear in battles, and the floors are generated randomly. There are no save or restoration spots. Defeat the Ethereal Queen on floor 20 to continue playing the dungeon endlessly.
- Use the following trick to get very early party SP. Just outside the Urd Falls Cave as you are moving toward the downed ship is a save point. To the east side of this save point are two bug encounters that are very close to one another. You will need these two monsters to create the ambushes you need to fill up your bonus board. First, save the game. Reload the data to clear your current bonus board. Next, draw the two bug encounters together, then initiate combat. As you fight these battles, do not fulfill any bonus conditions (do not defeat multiple enemies with one strike, end the battle on a critical hit, or down an enemy using only Special Arts). When the second battle in the ambush begins, you will gain one green bonus tile for the ambush. Win this fight, collect your reward, then enter the Urd Falls Cave. Turn around and exit. Go back to the two bug encounters and repeat this process thirteen more times. If you can manage to not gain any other bonus tiles, you will have a bonus board filled with green tiles, each granting 1 SP at the end of every battle (giving you a total bonus of 14 party SP for each victory). You may consider saving two slots at the top or bottom to fill with HP/MP regen tiles, but this is entirely optional. Now, simply wander around, fighting everything in sight. The critical hit rate on all the monsters is extremely low but you may wish to switch over to Reimi and avoid contact with the enemy all together. In about an hour, you will have in excess of 500 party SP. Your experience and Fol levels will be rising as well, making the coming Boss fight easier. You can spend the party SP to increase Edge and Reimi's skills and still have more than enough for Faize and Item Creation. If you are really dedicated, you can max out your current skills as well as the purchasable skills in the alien base after you defeat the Boss and return to the crash site, and still have an enormous amount of party SP at your disposal.
- Use the following trick for easy SP, experience points, and Fol. At the start of Disc 2, you will reach a town called Tropp. Before you enter Tropp, you will see two Albero di Anima's next to each other to the right of the entrance. A battle with these one of these two will almost always result in an ambush giving you a SPx1 bonus on the bonus board. When the bonus board is filled, after every battle you will receive about 2,500 in experience points, 2,000 in Fol, and 14 SP points. Just go back to Tropp, where the inn is very close, then exit to respawn the enemies. Repeat this as desired.
Easy Boss information
Use the following trick to guarantee you capture the Boss information. Because you only have one chance to fight them, save the game before the battle. After defeating them, save the game in a different slot. Reload the saved game created before you fought the Boss. The information that was unlocked for defeating them will still be present.
Complete the indicated task to get the corresponding secret move for the indicated character.
- Meracle (Max Shockwave): Get the Darkness Ring from the Undying Dragon. Use it to reach the bottom floor of the Cave Of The Seven Stars on Roak. You can find the Skill Book in a chest behind the platform where you will fight Gabriel Celeste. Note: You can walk around the platform and unlock the move before fighting Gabriel Celeste.
- Reimi (Savage Sparrows): Get the Darkness Ring from the Undying Dragon. Use it on the Holy Chest on the bottom floor of the Purgatorium in the room where you fought Tamriel to get the Skill Book.
Press PlayStation Logo during a cinematic. Although the music will continue, the cinematic will pause. Press PlayStation Logo again to leave the XMB to continue the cinematic.
Complete the following tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.
grtilc oaisftr nualow
- Rookie Battler (Bronze): Obtain 15% of all battle trophies.
- Practiced Battler (Bronze): Obtain 30% of all battle trophies.
- Skilled Battler (Bronze): Obtain 45% of all battle trophies.
- Seasoned Battler (Bronze): Obtain 60% of all battle trophies.
- Advanced Battler (Bronze): Obtain 75% of all battle trophies.
- Ship Savant (Bronze): Collect 100% of all spaceship data.
- Arms Addict (Bronze): Collect 100% of all weapon data.
- Creature Collector (Bronze): Collect 50% of all monster data.
- Dilettante Designer (Bronze): Create 20% of all possible items.
- Aspiring Architect (Bronze): Create 40% of all possible items.
- Creative Craftsman (Bronze): Create 60% of all possible items.
- Inspired Inventor (Bronze): Create 80% of all possible items.
- Treasure Hunter (Bronze): Open 50% of all treasure chests.
- Errand Boy (Bronze): Complete 50% of all quests.
- Master Battler (Silver): Obtain 90% of all battle trophies.
- Ultimate Battler (Silver): Obtain 100% of all battle trophies.
- Monster Master (Silver): Collect 100% of all monster data.
- World's Biggest Welch Fan (Silver): Create 100% of all possible items.
- Treasure Hoarder (Silver): Open 100% of all treasure chests.
- Dutiful Deliverer (Silver): Complete 100% of all quests.
- Star Ocean The Last Hope -International- Platinum Trophy (Platinum): Congratulations! You've collected every last Star Ocean The Last Hope -International- trophy!
Additionally there are twenty six secret trophies.
- Abolished Armaros (Bronze): Defeat Armaros on the northern coast of Aeos.
- Butchered Barachiel (Bronze): Defeat Barachiel in the engine room of the celestial ship.
- Squelched Sahariel (Bronze): Defeat Sahariel in the Cardianon control tower's central isolation chamber.
- Escaped from Earth (Bronze): Escape from the alternate Earth before its untimely demise...
- Trounced Tamiel (Bronze): Defeat Tamiel and his Sydonaist henchmen in the hallowed halls of the Purgatorium.
- Reimi's Ending (Bronze): View Reimi's ending sequence.
- Faize's Ending (Bronze): View Faize's ending sequence.
- Lymle's Ending (Bronze): View Lymle's ending sequence.
- Bacchus's Ending (Bronze): View Bacchus's ending sequence.
- Meracle's Ending (Bronze): View Meracle's ending sequence.
- Myuria's Ending (Bronze): View Myuria's ending sequence.
- Sarah's Ending (Bronze): View Sarah's ending sequence.
- Arumat's Ending (Bronze): View Arumat's ending sequence.
- Colosseum Charter (Bronze): Break into the top 30 in solo or team battle rankings.
- Colosseum Challenger (Bronze): Break into the top 10 in solo or team battle rankings.
- Hasty Hare Handler (Bronze): Earn 50 victories in class 100 bunny racing.
- Massacred Manifest (Silver): Defeat Armaros Manifest in the grimy depths of the Miga Insect Warren.
- Quelled Kokabiel (Silver): Defeat Kokabiel and her spawn in the sacred En II Sanctuary.
- Silenced Satanail (Silver): Defeat Satanail in the Palace of Creation on Nox Obscurus.
- Celestial Slayer (Silver): Defeat Gabriel Celeste.
- Universal Victor (Silver): Complete the game on the Universe difficulty level.
- Crowe's Ending (Silver): View Crowe's ending sequence.
- Colosseum Champion (Silver): Take over the top spot in solo or team battle rankings.
- Rapid Rabbit Wrangler (Silver): Earn 100 victories in class 100 bunny racing.
- Ethereal Executioner (Gold): Defeat the Ethereal Queen.
- Chaotic Conqueror (Gold): Complete the game on the Chaos difficulty level.
Strategy guides from GameFAQs