Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Wii)
Add to this page!
Successfully complete the first mission. After gaining access to the Rogue Shadow, you have the ability enable cheat codes. When on board your ship between missions, select "Extras", then the "Enter Code" option. Enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Enabling a code for a different costume may prevent some cinematics from being viewed. The game cannot be saved when non-costume codes are enabled.
|Amplified lightsaber damage||LIGHTSABER|
|1,000,000 Force points||SPEEDER|
|All Force powers||TYRANUS|
|All lightsaber crystals1||LUMINARA or HURRIKANE|
|Maximum Force power level||KATARN|
|Maximum combo level||COUNTDOOKU|
|Kento's robe||WOOKIEE or KASHYYYK|
|Ceremonial Jedi robes||DANTOOINE|
|Sith Stalker armor||KORRIBAN|
|General Rahm Kota||MANDALORE|
|Luke Skywalker (Yavin)||YELLOWJCKT|
|Obi Wan Kenobi||BENKENOBI|
|Qui Gon Jinn||MAVERICK|
1. This code is only available in the PlayStation2 version.
Duel mode characters
Complete the indicated task to unlock the corresponding characters in Duel mode.
- Aayla Secura: Complete TIE Factory.
- Anakin Skywalker: Complete TIE Factory.
- Asajj Ventress: Complete Jedi Temple Part 1.
- Count Dooku: Complete Jedi Temple Part 2.
- Darth Maul: Complete Raxus Prime Part 1.
- Darth Phobos: Complete Jedi Temple Part 2.
- Luke Skywalker (Jedi): Complete Felucia Part 1 (after the additional cinematic).
- Luke Skywalker (Young): Complete TIE Factory.
- Mace Windu: Complete Nar Shaada.
- Mara Jade: Complete Jedi Temple Part 3.
- Maris Brood: Complete Felucia Part 2.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Complete Kashyyk Part 2.
- Qui-Gon Jinn: Complete Raxus Prime Part 2.
- Shaak Ti: Complete Felucia Part 1.
- Starkiller (Cermonial Jedi Robes): Complete the game with the Light Side ending.
- Starkiller (Corellian Flight Suit): Complete Kashyyk Part 2.
- Starkiller (Heavy Training Gear): Complete Jedi Temple Part 1.
- Starkiller (Jungle Combat Gear): Complete Felucia Part 2.
- Starkiller (Kento's Robe): Complete Jedi Temple Part 3.
- Starkiller (Raxus Prime Survival Gear): Complete Raxus Prime Part 2.
- Starkiller (Sith Robe): Complete Felucia Part 1 (after the additional cinematic).
- Starkiller (Sith Stalker): Complete the game with the Dark Side ending.
- Starkiller (Light Training Gear): Complete Jedi Temple Part 2.
The best way to defeat enemies faster is to use Dark Rage. Then, use Maelstorm after you use Dark Rage to make it last longer.
Felucia: Lightsaber part
When on Felucia the second time to face Shaak Ti, go into the tunnel where the green objective marker appears on your map, but do not leave the tunnel. Instead, when you drop off the ledge into the lower part of the tunnel by the exit to the showdown with Shaak Ti, look over to the wall near where you just dropped off. You will receive Darth Vader's lightsaber hilt.
Raxus Prime: Lightsaber part
On Raxus Prime the first time, once get to where you can see most of the swamp junkyard there will be a part sticking out with a lightsaber hilt. Use the crates to jump up there and get it.
Although you can play as a Star Wars character's costume, you cannot watch the cinematic sequences in the story.
Go to Cloud City or any other place with sloping objects. Stand on a sloping object and run on it. Just before you get to the sloping part, hold D-pad Up. Keep running while you press the button. If timed correctly and done precisely, Starkiller should keep floating.
There is a Stormtrooper floating outside a window in Starkiller's (The Apprentice's) first level. You can see it outside a window on the right side of the hall.
Floating Force Maelstrom
At any time, you can jump into mid-air and do a floating Maelstrom. First, jump. Then, press A + B+ C + Z. It helps to swing the Wiimote and Nunchuk Down in mid-air. You can let your character fall to the ground while still holding the buttons. There will be a Force Maelstrom orb floating in mid-air. It does not allow you collect any nearby objects or enemies; it just floats there. Note: This may require a few attempts, as the game sometimes confuses it for Aerial Shock from pressing C; or it will start the Maelstrom once you land on the ground, as a regular one.